News crew shot **warning graphic**

Maybe those who subject gays and minorities to an exhaustng amount of daily intolerance pushed this guy over the edge too, or at the very least, may have had a part in it
There is zero evidence of this. In fact, the only evidence we have suggests that his claims of " daily intolerance" are complete bullshit. I agree he had mental issues. But it is funny how this shooting and the Charleston shooting are basically the same, yet spun with a different narrative.Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
No, they clearly are not similar.

Two men ambush and kill innocent people of a different race, for no other reason but being different. That doesn't sound similar to you?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Roof killed the victims because they were black.

The Roanoke killer shot his victims because of the workplace.

If you don't want to claim ownerhip, then fine.

I made no claim I can't back up.

You accused me of saying something I didn't. I asked you to prove it and you didn't.
No surprise there, you do what every leftard does..Lie.
You have "ownerhip" over that. And that's called the claim.

Now, fuck off.

Has anyone noticed something strange with time stamps.

Lemme explain. In the video of the shooting, and that was live feed, time of the shooting was at 6:46 AM.

However, the station tweeted: "We are trying to figure out what just happened -- thank you all for your concern and kind words." 4:03 AM - LINK
Also, her boyfriend tweeted: "She was the most radiant woman I ever met. And for some reason she loved me back. She loved her family, her parents and her brother." 6:34AM - LINK

Both tweets are before shooting even happened. Tweeter screw up?

The Roanoke killer shot his(White) victims...FTFY.
He admits to bring racist in his manifesto. Put the water down, it seems to be getting too heavy for you...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Show me he shot them because they were white. Your circumstantial evidence is weak.

Yeah...because he felt like whites were discriminating against him. A RACIAL GRUDGE.

You retards are making excuses for this killer black homo racist.

Yeah...because he felt like whites were discriminating against him. A RACIAL GRUDGE. You retards are making excuses for this killer black homo racist.
Just the facts, sir, just the facts. Show that he had a racial grudge against whites as opposed to a work place unhappiness. You can't.

Unfortunately, most of the Republicans who keep trying to tie their party to Lincoln and freeing the slaves have forgotten much of their recent history in the form of the Southern Strategy in the 70's.

Today's Republican party is NOTHING like what it was prior to the Southern Strategy.
Yeah, we've been over that liberal lie here numerous times. Repeating it won't make it true, just like with any other religion. The south was business friendly, still is and there was no migratory shift, the Democrats lost power and the Republicans gained power.

Even today the Democrats are the racists. They can't see beyond skin color and act like black folks need to be lifted up by the superior white hand.

"there was no migratory shift, the Democrats lost power and the Republicans gained power" is the first serious misstatement of the minority. Of course there was a shift of whites to the Pubs and blacks to the Dems in the South.

Yeah...because he felt like whites were discriminating against him. A RACIAL GRUDGE.

You retards are making excuses for this killer black homo racist.
So youre saying he shot random whites? Looks like he shot the people he perceived as causing and benefiting from him being fired. If it was simply a race thing he would have walked into a white church and sat for 2 hours to get up the nerve to shoot people while they were praying to god like the white boy did.

He had injustice everyplace he worked. He was deranged but a black man claiming racial harrassment is never going to be found too incompetent to own a gun. Never. It's not going to happen. There would be a dozen cities burning before such a thing happened.

He had injustice everyplace he worked. He was deranged but a black man claiming racial harrassment is never going to be found too incompetent to own a gun. Never. It's not going to happen. There would be a dozen cities burning before such a thing happened.
Hyperbole much. :lol:

A Black Homosexual Man Guns Down 2 Whites on Television. In his 'manifesto' he submitted he declared the Charleston, SC Church Shooting 'Inspired Him'.

1. The Guy Was Mentally Ill
-- He said the reporter was being racists because she said they had to go 'out in the field', that one of his co-workers brought in a watermellon he grew to share with everyone, and called 7-11 'racist' for selling Watermellon-flavored Slurpees...

2. This was a 'Hate Crime'...but of course the Liberals are all lining up to opine about how it wasn't.

3. Part of the aftermath of the Charleston SC shooting was the demand to take down all Confederate Flags, any and all Confederate statues, and even to dig up Confederate soldiers - US Vets - from govt cemetaries.....SO, TAKE DOWN THE 'RAINBOW FLAG', BAN THE 'BLACK LIVES MATTER BANNERS, KICK AL SHARPTON COMPLETELY OFF OF TV ... for starters.

A Black Homosexual Man Guns Down 2 Whites on Television. In his 'manifesto' he submitted he declared the Charleston, SC Church Shooting 'Inspired Him'.

-- He said the reporter was being racists because she said they had to go 'out in the field', that one of his co-workers brought in a watermellon he grew to share with everyone, and called 7-11 'racist' for selling Watermellon-flavored Slurpees...

2. This was a 'Hate Crime'...but of course the Liberals are all lining up to opine about how it wasn't.

3. Part of the aftermath of the Charleston SC shooting was the demand to take down all Confederate Flags, any and all Confederate statues, and even to dig up Confederate soldiers - US Vets - from govt cemetaries.....SO, TAKE DOWN THE 'RAINBOW FLAG', BAN THE 'BLACK LIVES MATTER BANNERS, KICK AL SHARPTON COMPLETELY OFF OF TV ... for starters.
:) No context.

No Contest...

No Contest...
You are so right, and I accept your gracious submission.

No Contest...

No Contest...

Forum List

Back