News crew shot **warning graphic**

MONETA, Va. -

Two WDBJ7 employees were killed Wednesday morning in an attack at Bridgewater Plaza

Police are looking for a suspect who apparently opened fire on WDBJ7 photographer Adam Ward and WDBJ7 reporter Alison Parker.

Adam was 27-years-old. Alison just turned 24.

Both were from the WDBJ7 viewing area

Two WDBJ7 employees killed in attack at Bridgewater Plaza

Holy Shit!!!
I guess it's to soon for a motive?

weaselzippers has a screen capture of the shooter

CNVatjcUYAAnJxE.jpg-large.jpeg

So the news crew was interviewing someone about how to improve the community and bring in tourism and they are gunned down in cold blood?

:eek:

Since when did VA become a war zone?

Unbelievable!

Last edited:
The suspect is identified as black, driving a mustang with the plate # and a first name of Lester.

wfbILnB.jpg

I think their other news crews might want to be more careful until this guy is caught or killed.

So the news crew was interviewing someone about how to improve the community and bring in tourism and they are gunned down in cold blood?

Since when did WV become a war zone?

Unbelievable!
Some of the towns in WV are incredibly racist. I wouldnt be surprised if this wasnt a Middle Eastern or Black person that snapped.

Unbelievable!
Some of the towns in WV are incredibly racist. I wouldnt be surprised if this wasnt a Middle Eastern or Black person that snapped.

Really..I would wait till they catch the guy…..shouldn't be very long….

Unbelievable!

Anything is possible at this stage.

It could even be someone pissed off because they were having an affair. Or someone off their meds.

Going to have to wait and see what the cops find.

Unbelievable!

Anything is possible at this stage.

It could even be someone pissed off because they were having an affair. Or someone off their meds.

Going to have to wait and see what the cops find.

This might be the next step for these shooters…going right after the news people who will make them famous….

Forum List

Back