News crew shot **warning graphic**

Your hot guilt always is revealed in your languge.

Guilt of what?

You said I claimed something. I asked you to prove it. You haven't and you cant, because I haven't made those claims.

Now you're retreating with an excuse of my "languge".

I'm still asking you to prove it, asshole.
You made an ssertion that you can't or won't prove. Your guilt is obvious so that you throw it on someone else.

Didn't you lefties claimed that "knockout" is just a game?
That was you who claimed it.

Never said such thing. Prove it, you fucking liar.
Of course it was you haters on the far right.

Hey there, Jake. Look at the facts: Who among us has been the most violent segment of society? The left or the right?

Who has committed every political assassination in this country? John Wilkes Booth? A radical Southern Democrat that vehemently fought for slavery as most of you Democrats did, even throughout the passing of the Civil Right Act.

Leon Czolgosz, who assassinated William McKinley? A left-wing anarchist, very similar to your "Occupy Wall Street" shitheads.

Lee Harvey Oswald? A pro-Cuban communist and ultra left wing radical.

Sara Jane Moore, who attempted to assassinate Preside Ford? A radical Leftist.

Giuseppe Zangara, who attempted to assassinate FDR? An anti-Capitalism leftist.

Oscar Collazo and Griselio Torresola, who tried to assassinate Harry Truman? Puerto Rican Nationalists, represented by Marxist terrorist groups such as FALN, who were responsible for scores of bombings in the U.S.; they were arguably the most active terrorist group in U.S. history.

Samuel Byck, who attempted to assassinate Richard Nixon? He harbored the belief that the "government was conspiring to oppress the poor.", and attempted to join the Black Panthers.

Squeaky Lynette Fromme, who tried to shoot Gerald Ford? Member of the Manson family, a Hippie who lived on a commune.

Sara Jane Moore, who tried to shoot Gerald Ford? Revolutionary leftist political activist.

I won't even list the left-wingers who committed murders, bombing, and other mayhem, such as the Unibomber, Amy Bishop, Reverend Jim Jones, the Fort Hood Shooter, the Navy Yard shooter, the Virginia Tech shooter, James Holmes, Bill Ayers, the Columbine shooters, the co-founder of Earth Day who murdered his girlfriend and kept her body in a trunk, the founder of Kwaanza, who tortured and beat his girlfriend....

Do you fucking think I'm making all this shit up or something? Wake the fuck up, ok?

Last edited:
The KKK has been the conservative right since 1868, first in the Dems and now the Pubs.

They killed more than 5,000 people. Hike off, you fake. :lol:

Unfortunately, most of the Republicans who keep trying to tie their party to Lincoln and freeing the slaves have forgotten much of their recent history in the form of the Southern Strategy in the 70's.

Today's Republican party is NOTHING like what it was prior to the Southern Strategy.

Unfortunately, most of the Republicans who keep trying to tie their party to Lincoln and freeing the slaves have forgotten much of their recent history in the form of the Southern Strategy in the 70's.

Today's Republican party is NOTHING like what it was prior to the Southern Strategy.
These guys don't remember Dixecrats, or the pary identifcation of Jim Crowe supporters, or the term "Yellow Dog Democrat"

These southern evangelical Republicans are the great grea great Grandsons of slavers, and the great great Grandsons of Jim Crowe era suthern Democrats, and the great Garndsons of segregationist southerners, and the Grandsons southerners who kept blacks from voting, and the sons of the evangleical southerners that just loved the family values crowd with Jerry Falwell.
Same geography...."Dixie"....below the Mason Dixon line

Last edited:

These guys don't remember Dixecrats, or the pary identifcation of Jim Crowe supporters, or the term "Yellow Dog Democrat"

What a crass, ill mannered, malinformed comment...

First of all, the Dixiecrats didn't migrate to the Republican Party... in fact in 1948, they tried to sabotage the Presidential election by winning the southern states that way Dewey nor Truman would get 266 electoral votes. That would have made it where the House would have had to decide who would be the president.

Dixiecrats | Encyclopedia of Alabama

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/10/magazine/10Section2b.t-4.html?_r=0

The KKK has been the conservative right since 1868, first in the Dems and now the Pubs.

In the last fifty years, the Ku Klux Kretins have killed less black people than are killed by other black people every week in Democrap run cities of the USA

In the last fifty years, the Ku Klux Kretins have killed less black people than are killed by other black people every week in Democrap run cities of the USA
And so what? White far right reactionaries are killers.

far right reactionaries have killed how many people in the last ten years? far less than what blacks kill each month in the USA. face it, blacks are the main source of murder in the USA. 6 percent of the population causes over HALF the murders.

far right reactionaries have killed how many people in the last ten years? far less than what blacks kill each month in the USA. face it, blacks are the main source of murder in the USA. 6 percent of the population causes over HALF the murders.
Those facts do not excuse white racial murders now or in the past. Fact.

They don't excuse black murderers, either.

I don't think that station will be hiring another black male, gay or straight

Those facts do not excuse white racial murders now or in the past. Fact.

They don't excuse black murderers, either.
the issue is a black sodomite who murdered two people. A liberal democrat who got his panties in a wad and had a hissy fit that caused two innocent white people to die

You made an ssertion that you can't or won't prove. Your guilt is obvious so that you throw it on someone else.

You said I made some claims, I asked you to prove I made those claims.

Instead of proving those claims, you're saying I made an "ssertion" that I can't or won't prove. Have you asked me to prove anything? Nope, you haven't. If you did, I would find it and post it here. But I did asked you to prove I said something. Until then, you're just a liar and an asshole.

Maybe those who subject gays and minorities to an exhaustng amount of daily intolerance pushed this guy over the edge too, or at the very least, may have had a part in it
There is zero evidence of this. In fact, the only evidence we have suggests that his claims of " daily intolerance" are complete bullshit. I agree he had mental issues. But it is funny how this shooting and the Charleston shooting are basically the same, yet spun with a different narrative.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You said I made some claims, I asked you to prove I made those claims.

Instead of proving those claims, you're saying I made an "ssertion" that I can't or won't prove. Have you asked me to prove anything? Nope, you haven't. If you did, I would find it and post it here. But I did asked you to prove I said something. Until then, you're just a liar and an asshole.
And you made a claim that you won't prove. Your double talk only convicts you.

Maybe those who subject gays and minorities to an exhaustng amount of daily intolerance pushed this guy over the edge too, or at the very least, may have had a part in it
There is zero evidence of this. In fact, the only evidence we have suggests that his claims of " daily intolerance" are complete bullshit. I agree he had mental issues. But it is funny how this shooting and the Charleston shooting are basically the same, yet spun with a different narrative.Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
No, they clearly are not similar.

Does it hurt to be that stupid?

First, I asked you to prove where I said that "knockout" is just a game. You can't, because my position on "knockout" is completely opposite from that. Unless you find that proof, you're a liar. I know you can't find it, so again, you're a liar. Just as pretty much every leftard here, you pulled it out of your ass, and I called you on it. You're liar, simple as that.

Second, after all this you said I made claims I can't prove. If I claimed anything, then I know can prove it. But not until you do what I asked you first. You see, that's how it goes. I called you out on your lies, until you come out clean, I don't owe you anything.

Does it hurt to be that stupid?

First, I asked you to prove where I said that "knockout" is just a game. You can't, because my position on "knockout" is completely opposite from that. Unless you find that proof, you're a liar. I know you can't find it, so again, you're a liar. Just as pretty much every leftard here, you pulled it out of your ass, and I called you on it. You're liar, simple as that.

Second, after all this you said I made claims I can't prove. If I claimed anything, then I know can prove it. But not until you do what I asked you first. You see, that's how it goes. I called you out on your lies, until you come out clean, I don't owe you anything.
If you don't want to claim ownerhip, then fine.

Forum List

Back