NEWEST CNN POLL...Donald Trump opens up 20-point lead over No. 2 Ted Cruz

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
AND the OBUMA MUSLIM TERRORIST MASSACRE hasn't been influential in this poll....WAIT!

Now you liberals want me to explain WHY it's OBUMA'S MUSLIM TERRORIST MASSACRE?

Washington Times ^ | 12-4-15 | David Sherfinski
Businessman Donald Trump has opened up a 20-point lead over his nearest competitor, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, in a new poll on the 2016 GOP presidential field. Mr. Trump was at 36 percent in the CNN/ORC poll released Friday, with Mr. Cruz at 16 percent, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson at 14 percent, and Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida at 12 percent. No other candidate was above 4 percent support.

Among college educated republicans, 18% approve of Trump.

Yes, they are brainwashed by the LIBERAL PROFESSORS and COLLEGES.... BUT they will learn!...especially since they STILL CAN'T GET FULL TIME JOBS AFTER GRADUATION!

I know I wouldn't hire a mindless bed wetter to do anything I needed done. I might pay them to work for a competitor though.

Yes, they are brainwashed by the LIBERAL PROFESSORS and COLLEGES.... BUT they will learn!...especially since they STILL CAN'T GET FULL TIME JOBS AFTER GRADUATION!

I know I wouldn't hire a mindless bed wetter to do anything I needed done. I might pay them to work for a competitor though.

Trump brags about his excellent education at Wharton.

AND the OBUMA MUSLIM TERRORIST MASSACRE hasn't been influential in this poll....WAIT!

Businessman Donald Trump has opened up a 20-point lead over his nearest competitor, Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas, in a new poll on the 2016 GOP presidential field. Mr. Trump was at 36 percent in the CNN/ORC poll released Friday, with Mr. Cruz at 16 percent, retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson at 14 percent, and Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida at 12 percent. No other candidate was above 4 percent support.
I love it :rofl:

• Banned

I aim to entertain you! The worse it gets for Liberals , the more I PLEASE YOU with my posts! :2up:

I aim to entertain you! The worse it gets for Liberals , the more I PLEASE YOU with my posts! :2up:
Go for it bud! Go Trump! :rofl:

Boy, I wonder if Cruz would run as VP if Trump tapped him.

If Trump does get the nomination, that's gonna be one interesting pick.

That would clinch it I believe.

Trump would bring the independent blue collar people sick of illegals, and Cruz would bring in the rest of the conservative wing.

I do think Cruz would influence Trump significantly also.

Trump would bring the independent blue collar people sick of illegals, and Cruz would bring in the rest of the conservative wing.

Do you think Cruz would have any second thoughts about signing on with Trump?

Yeah, that would clinch it, for the Democrats.

That is so funny. Maybe you should send your kids to a for profit University like the University of Phoenix.

They can't find jobs because you sent all the jobs overseas. Do you understand how important manufacturing is to our economy? Of course you don't. Where do you live in Kansas?

I'd much rather have Trump than Rubio or Cruz.

That is so funny. Maybe you should send your kids to a for profit University like the University of Phoenix.

They can't find jobs because you sent all the jobs overseas. Do you understand how important manufacturing is to our economy? Of course you don't. Where do you live in Kansas?

After almost 8 years of the Manchurian muslim's regime YOU are stupid enough to say MY SIDE sent all the jobs overseas, when you have 94.5 million in the NON PARTICIPATION RATE, compared to under Bush?....

Cruz is just as good, Rubio, is ONE OF YOU!

130516Rubiogangof8.jpg

Cruz is just as good, Rubio, is ONE OF YOU!

130516Rubiogangof8.jpg
But Cruz, unfortunatey, is ineligible to run because he is not an American citizen.

So go Trump! :rofl:

Forum List

Back