Ya wanna know why RWs love Trump?

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
ROFL: Here’s A Professional Analysis Of The Grade Level Of A Donald Trump Speech

21language_graphic_WEB-1547.jpg

We have seen this all along - that he talks like a retarded gangsta. He talks at the same level as the most brainless, most gullible RWs.

And they love it.

ROFL: Here’s A Professional Analysis Of The Grade Level Of A Donald Trump Speech

We have seen this all along - that he talks like a retarded gangsta. He talks at the same level as the most brainless, most gullible RWs.

And they love it.
Only retarded brainless ones are those who think the liberals are for you.
"At this point what difference does it make?" Lets ask Ambassador Christopher Stevens how he feels about the Democrats and how well they protect people?

1148914_560584810664697_235047501_n.jpg

The other way to look at the data.

Is that Trump speaks simple truths in plain talk that the average person can easily grasp.

And doesn't use convoluted nuances and double speak like most politicians to get his point across. ....... :cool:

And they love it.
"At this point what difference does it make?" Lets ask Ambassador Christopher Stevens how he feels about the Democrats and how well they protect people?

View attachment 56188

andaronjim

That's a phony photo but my bet is that you already knew that.

OTOH, since you read at the 4th grade level means you might believe its real.

And then there's the fact that it was Repubs who took their security away AND the fact that Hillary had no control over embassy security.

Dummy.

And they love it.

View attachment 56188

andaronjim

And then there's the fact that it was Repubs who took their security away AND the fact that Hillary had no control over embassy security.

Dummy.
You are just plain stupid, which is why America is in the shitter. Are these pictures fake also? Or is it the Vagina candidate who is fake?

say-hillary.jpg

And they love it.
Do you find yourself slipping in and out of your dementia more often than once or twice a day now? If you wish, I can have my office staff set up an appointment. We have some marvelous new drugs available now that I believe would help you tremendously. Payment is required prior to treatment.

And they love it.

View attachment 56188

andaronjim

Dummy.

The Repubs did not take their security away. That was revealed in the hearings.
Hillary had complete control of pulling them out of there like she should have. The Red Cross and the UK had sense enough to pull their people out. Hillary could have cared less.
Her excuse at the hearing was Ambassador Stephens wanted to stay there so I let him.

Forum List

Back