jheadlee

Rookie
Dec 21, 2011
Hello, I am new here to this forum, I am neither republican nor democrat, I am not conservative nor am I liberal. I am a veteran of the USMC a freethinking individual who weighs the facts and expert opinions on each issue individually. I will not speak ill of anyone, I will not resort to personal attacks and I will not try to twist each post back to some political parties talking point. I have been reading many of the posts on here and there are some very well informed individuals and some interesting discussions that I look forward to joining.

Hello, I am new here to this forum, I am neither republican nor democrat, I am not conservative nor am I liberal. I am a veteran of the USMC a freethinking individual who weighs the facts and expert opinions on each issue individually. I will not speak ill of anyone, I will not resort to personal attacks and I will not try to twist each post back to some political parties talking point. I have been reading many of the posts on here and there are some very well informed individuals and some interesting discussions that I look forward to joining.

:salute:

images5-1.jpg

Forum List

Back