Refugee from an obsolete species

PrometheusBound

The next human species
Dec 29, 2011
My other website (XXXXXXXX) is temporarily shut down. I really don't have the time to do both, but since people are frequently banned there, I may return here some day.
I used PrometheusShrugged as my name there, as a criticism of Ayn Rand. Prometheus, representing High IQs, created everything that prevents the rest of mankind from living like animals. So HighIQs are the next human species, but are inhibited and exploited by the "Atlases," who are really bullying rich parasites. It is significant of Ayn Rand's perversion of a great idea that her Atlas Shrugged was the favorite book of the crooks at Enron.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, we'll keep a room open for you.

padded%20room5.jpg

My other website (XXXXXXX) is temporarily shut down. I really don't have the time to do both, but since people are frequently banned there, I may return here some day.
I used PrometheusShrugged as my name there, as a criticism of Ayn Rand. Prometheus, representing High IQs, created everything that prevents the rest of mankind from living like animals. So HighIQs are the next human species, but are inhibited and exploited by the "Atlases," who are really bullying rich parasites. It is significant of Ayn Rand's perversion of a great idea that her Atlas Shrugged was the favorite book of the crooks at Enron.

dollar-sign.jpg
dollar-sign.jpg
dollar-sign.jpg
dollar-sign.jpg
dollar-sign.jpg
dollar-sign.jpg
dollar-sign.jpg
dollar-sign.jpg
dollar-sign.jpg
dollar-sign.jpg
dollar-sign.jpg
dollar-sign.jpg

:thup:

The signature is what appears underneath people's posts. I don't currently have one. Yours is currently "On the outside looking down".

When you go to your control panel, look on the left for the "Edit Your Details" option.

What you want to tinker with is "Custom User Title".

Last edited:
The signature is what appears underneath people's posts. I don't currently have one. Yours is currently "On the outside looking down".

When you go to your control panel, look on the left for the "Edit Your Details" option.

I'll try that. Thanks. By the way, how do I register Thanks and Liked This?

:eusa_eh: Are you posting from a Braille touch screen? If not then look around the page you're viewing and these items you're looking for will be quite obvious.

:eusa_eh: Are you posting from a Braille touch screen? If not then look around the page you're viewing and these items you're looking for will be quite obvious.

Typical "Computer Guy" answer, not realizing that I was looking at my own post, where there was no Thanks and also expecting it to be through some kind of posting mechanism rather than just clicking the icon.

Typical "Computer Guy" answer, not realizing that I was looking at my own post, where there was no Thanks and also expecting it to be through some kind of posting mechanism rather than just clicking the icon.

Why would you want to thank and pos rep yourself? :eusa_eh:

:D

If brains lead to having money in this nation we'd probably be better off.

But this nation is not remotely a meritocracy.

No nation ever has been to my knowledge.

The Mongol Empire came closest, but for only a short time.

Oh, it's that we aren't smart enough - that's certainly true of me - but there seem to be quite a few bright bulbs on here IMHO

Sacrifice has no merit; it is nothing but brown-nosing by those who hate their Daddies for not becoming rich and spoiling them. So I believe in a "dynamocracy," rewarding up front based on talent. If they don't pay High IQs for their grades, we should make them pay and use our talent to wipe out those who try to turn us into humiliated Cash Cows. We have the gift, and we're not going to give it away. We are the whole ball game, so we make the rules.

Forum List

Back