Zone1 New

Welcome to USMB, YellowKing. Hope you enjoy the boards.
Thanks! Seems this place is like the last though. Leftists derailing threads with ad hominem attacks and nothing done to them. Guarantee if I were to respond on their level I'd be banned

Thanks and salutations

I only ask cause I came over from ************ (mod edit.) Never I have seen such a wretched hive of scum and villainy

Leftoids could say anything with impunity and not even a slap of the hand

Anyone on the right said anything mildly back in reply they were admonished then banned

(Please see forum rules.)
7wegl4.jpg

Welcome! :113:
Here are the Rules. . .

ad hominem attacks and nothing done to them.
We discourage those in Zone 1, in Zone 2 they are fine, as long as you address the topic of the thread or continue to move the conversation of topic forward, and. .. . . .

If you don't like them? Please just stay out of the . . . .
- you must be a member for 60 days AND have a minimum of 100 posts in order to post or "thank" posts in Zone 3
IMO? This is the best part of the forum and where all the fun, friends, and free speech happen. AND? It is the reason USMB is the best forum on the internet. It is someplace Elon Musk could only dream of having. . .

:auiqs.jpg:

7wei8b.jpg

Flame Zone/Badlands/Rubber Room

We discourage those in Zone 1, in Zone 2 they are fine, as long as you address the topic of the thread or continue to move the conversation of topic forward, and. .. . . .

IMO? This is the best part of the forum and where all the fun, friends, and free speech happen. AND? It is the reason USMB is the best forum on the internet. It is someplace Elon Musk could only dream of having. . .

7wei8b.jpg

Outta the park, Mister Beale! ⚾

7wegl4.jpg

Welcome! :113:
Here are the Rules. . .
So I can't even mention where I came from? Fair enough

7wei8b.jpg

I was referring to zone 2 and I what I've seen my short time here. Plenty of off topic attacks with no relevance to the topic

Nevertheless thank you for the welcome

Mr Beale eh? As in Network "I am as mad as hell" great movie very much so for today

Plenty of off topic attacks with no relevance to the topic
Yeah. . . there are only seven of us on staff, so, there are even times, when no one is on duty. There are many many threads that don't even get read. The staff depends on membership to report things that bother them.

And even then? That is why we have the membership and a culture that we do. We prefer to take a "light moderation approach," at this place. When in doubt, we try to leave you guys alone. For when we get involved? Folks at this place whine like little bitches. Even the lefties at this place are left/libertarians.

Getting folks that aren't authoritarian jerks to volunteer to be mods at this place? Is one of the hardest parts of running this place. Anyone that wants to be a mod, would probably ruin this place. And anyone that would make a good mod? Doesn't want to pitch in to volunteer for a stint. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

As has been pointed out in your welcome thread, the membership leans right, and the culture of conservative folks, is to be suspicious of authority. The righties tend to report less than lefities, they don't like to bother staff.

Before I was asked to volunteer, I didn't report things like trolling. I am sort of a free speech absolutist myself. I'd report the big three (family, pedo, bestiality, attacks,) and violations of mentioning other forums and spamming advertising products, but that sort of thing doesn't go on a lot.

After I became a mod, I was really surprised about what a great group of people we have. This is mostly a self-moderating group, that has respect for themselves and each other, as heated as things get sometimes.

Relax, remember we are here to learn, have fun, and treat your fellow Americans with a little respect.

Why are my posts awaiting moderator approval?

My guess? Is this occurred when you tried to post in the Taunting Arena as a n00b? But a really I have no idea. This really is new to me.

Yeah. . . there are only seven of us on staff, so, there are even times, when no one is on duty. There are many many threads that don't even get read. The staff depends on membership to report things that bother them.

And even then? That is why we have the membership and a culture that we do. We prefer to take a "light moderation approach," at this place. When in doubt, we try to leave you guys alone. For when we get involved? Folks at this place whine like little bitches. Even the lefties at this place are left/libertarians.

Getting folks that aren't authoritarian jerks to volunteer to be mods at this place? Is one of the hardest parts of running this place. Anyone that wants to be a mod, would probably ruin this place. And anyone that would make a good mod? Doesn't want to pitch in to volunteer for a stint. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

As has been pointed out in your welcome thread, the membership leans right, and the culture of conservative folks, is to be suspicious of authority. The righties tend to report less than lefities, they don't like to bother staff.

Before I was asked to volunteer, I didn't report things like trolling. I am sort of a free speech absolutist myself. I'd report the big three (family, pedo, bestiality, attacks,) and violations of mentioning other forums and spamming advertising products, but that sort of thing doesn't go on a lot.

After I became a mod, I was really surprised about what a great group of people we have. This is mostly a self-moderating group, that has respect for themselves and each other, as heated as things get sometimes.

Relax, remember we are here to learn, have fun, and treat your fellow Americans with a little respect.

My guess? Is this occurred when you tried to post in the Taunting Arena as a n00b? But a really I have no idea. This really is new to me.
I don't recall trying to post in a taunting area I replied directly to the mod in this thread and it said waiting for approval it was post 7#

I don't even see the taunting area on my lists

As far as your big three goes that's fine with me

I would like to know what the policy is as far as if you all get a report do you have to take action or do you use your own discretion and if one mod deems it ok does another mod come in and over rule that decision.

Just trying to see how it goes here cause I don't wanna get banned for giving out what I get first you know what I mean?

I’m guessing you’re not a Democrat..

.. and the odds are you have a sense of humor, it comes in handy around here.

SoOoo welcome … 🧐
No I'm not a democrat, I have intelligence

Have one of those too though its dark and twisted most times

Thanks!

Forum List

Back