New Zeland Had A Earthquake Wheres The World Aid?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Never mind seems New Zeland can take care of themselves.

We're getting it from Australia, Japan and the US....Not aid, as in money, but aid as in firefighters, police, search and rescue folk. Very much appreciated, too.

he'd know that if he watched the news.

but he's trying to imply that b/c New Zealand is "white", it isn't getting the aid that, say, haiti did.

Well, it's about 60 per cent white....and shrinking....Plus we are a first world country with a stable economy and infrastructure. Can't say the same about Haiti...

but he's trying to imply that b/c New Zealand is "white", it isn't getting the aid that, say, haiti did.

Everyone knows New Zealand's ethnic majority is hobbit, not white. It was in a documentary I saw once.

Facts, people.

• Banned

That was a easy one, but you're learning!

Everyone knows New Zealand's ethnic majority is hobbit, not white. It was in a documentary I saw once.

Facts, people.

I'm sure that was meant to be a joke but...it went straight over my head

Facts, people.

I'm sure that was meant to be a joke but...it went straight over my head

LOTR films were made in NZ

Well, it's about 60 per cent white....and shrinking....Plus we are a first world country with a stable economy and infrastructure. Can't say the same about Haiti...
*takes the trip to Wikipedia*
The population of New Zealand is approximately 4.4 million.[212] In the 2006 census, 67.6 percent identified ethnically as European and 14.6 percent as Māori.[213] Other major ethnic groups include Asian (9.2 percent) and Pacific peoples (6.9 percent), while 11.1 percent identified themselves simply as a "New Zealander" (or similar) and 1 percent identified with other ethnicities.
Nearly correct, but it's more due to the fact it has some wealth, Haiti was struggling through high poverty to begin with, and they had nothing to gain economically by helping Haiti. As for Maori the most 'pure' Maori is like 70 or 90%, and most 'Maori' are are 20% or less, it's kinda a joke here, anyone with a distant relative who was Maori can claim to be full Maori (so the stats are pretty misleading at best).

3,442,020 participated in answering the Religion portion of the 2001 census:[6]
^If anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Damn. At only 60% white it's time you get like murka and begin the hyphenation process.
African-NewZealander
Jewish-NewZealander
Latino-NewZealander
Japanese-NewZealander

Damn. At only 60% white it's time you get like murka and begin the hyphenation process.
African-NewZealander
Jewish-NewZealander
Latino-NewZealander
Japanese-NewZealander
Nah, most people give up on that crap here and just say they are Kiwi's, the Muslims keep to themselves (but they are vocal in universities and hold their rallies against Israel once and while), so does the Jewish community, racial feuding happens once and a while with people claiming they feel 'offended' over something, then it dies down.

Last edited:
Is Sean Penn there helping out yet?

Your close,

but what I'm trying to imply that b/c New Zealand is "white", and it doesn't need the aid that, say, haiti did.

See the diiference?

Your close,

but what I'm trying to imply that b/c New Zealand is "white", and it doesn't need the aid that, say, haiti did.

See the diiference?
In a perfect world people would get aid on basis of need, but if you think it's on a basis of race that is just retarded, it is on the basis of WEALTH. People realize that putting money into a nation that is already a sinking hole won't do much. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back