New Zealand To Sink Entire Country Into The Sea To Stop Single Case Of COVID

you gotta do what you gotta do, my friends

Thing is, New Zealand has done well, and kept their economy open for a long time without problems.

Why would you hate this?

Thing is, New Zealand has done well, and kept their economy open for a long time without problems.

In fact, the entire country is currently on lockdown because they had a major outbreak of 15 cases!

No one is allowed to leave their home except for the following:

"For groceries, necessary healthcare, exercise in the local area, to go to work if you are working in an alert level 4 service and cannot work from home; and to get a COVID-19 test."

Both Australian and New Zealand have spent BILLION of dollars (which is a lot with their miniscule tax bases) to pay workers in most industries to stay home. Hundres of businesses have failed in the last 18 months in Australia and New Zealand.

In fact, the entire country is currently on lockdown because they had a major outbreak of 15 cases!
The US does not value the lives of its citizens so highly. To be fair, the lockdown started on one case. Funny how case numbers have grown since then, up to 72 in the community now.

It's almost as if the NZ government took other countries' lessons on board.

A radical idea, I know.

Both Australian and New Zealand have spent BILLION of dollars (which is a lot with their miniscule tax bases) to pay workers in most industries to stay home.
We get to the crux of America's response. Its workers aren't worth it.

Not even as sparsely populated as, say, North Dakota, with around 400 times the death rate.

I didn't check my atlas, but ... I don't believe North Dakota is separated from ever other state by a thousand miles of ocean.

I didn't check my atlas, but ... I don't believe North Dakota is separated from ever other state by a thousand miles of ocean.
It's extremely sparsely populated though, which you seem to think is significant. Extremely.

It's extremely sparsely populated though, which you seem to think is significant. Extremely.

A combination of sparse population and STRINGENTLY controlled borders would be significant factors in controlling any contagious disease.

Anyone who comes into New Zealand illegally or overstays their legal visa is subject to detention, including children.

A combination of sparse population and STRINGENTLY controlled borders would be significant factors in controlling any contagious disease.
As though the US can't control its own ports and enforce quarantine on arrivals. COVID didn't come to the US across the South Western border. It just doesn't want to take the economic hit, its citizens aren't valuable enough to protect.

I mean, you've pretty much conceded the argument is about what value is put on citizens' lives.

Last edited:
cnm you fkd up !! hahahhahahah--everything I said about saddam is fact ..you didn't even try to refute it--you just babbled crap

Forum List

Back