NEW YORKER: Constitution writers unfair to Comrade

No. You people aren't funny anymore. You're just common variety assholes.

These traitors like the OP need to be locked up.

Gee, stories like this were funny when HIllary was the brunt of the joke. Are the Russian trolls becoming sensative?

Trump Says He Has Been Treated Very Unfairly by People Who Wrote Constitution

FUNNY STUFF! So, I wonder if Sean Spicer will show up on SNL tonight? Each time the Comrade is lampooned, he becomes a little more mentally unstable. Soon he will SNAP....

He "snapped" on day one! Soon he will implode and release bullshit all over the White House press room.

He is one more example of Trump's failure to make good decisions.

Can you imagine being a career worker in the WH? Now you are surrounded by lunatics.

You mean people who put Americans first? Yeah, that's lunacy.

Explain exactly how he has put American's and thus America first?

Explain that to the native American's whose land he has threatened; to the women living in an abusive relationship; to the free press, to the scientists, the teachers, the government workers he demeans, and his callous disregard to the American children whose parents are undocumented and fear having their parents deported.

You and the rest of the fascists carry our flag and the Cross of Christianity, and demean both with your pathological hate and paranoid fears.

Explain that to the native American's whose land he has threatened; to the women living in an abusive relationship; to the free press, to the scientists, the teachers, the government workers he demeans, and his callous disregard to the American children whose parents are undocumented and fear having their parents deported.

You and the rest of the fascists carry our flag and the Cross of Christianity, and demean both with your pathological hate and paranoid fears.

:cuckoo:

Can you do nothing but whine about your delusions?

I can! I can call you a liar and a fool and both are true, and both are proved in your post to which I am now replying. That you deny reality can only be for one of two reasons, you are a liar, or, you're psychotic. In either case you have zero credibility.

I can! I can call you a liar and a fool and both are true, and both are proved in your post to which I am now replying. That you deny reality can only be for one of two reasons, you are a liar, or, you're psychotic. In either case you have zero credibility.
I think you may be delusional just like he says, but more likely you are just a lying troll with an agenda to hurt America. I'd love to see you held responsible for your treason.

Thank God. I would feel a failure were I respected by you people.

Forum List

Back