New York has just sued Texas for 700 Million

I think it's great to see these blue cities showing us how they really feel about this invasion!

Just shows that they're holier than thou smugness of creating sanctuary cities was all a ruse.

Once they got a good taste of what border states are having to deal with every single day, they are folding like a cake in the rain.

So keep on squealing New York and Chicago, Denver and so one, we are laughing our asses off at you!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Why cant states just leave the union !!
This is worse than the USSR.
Time to break up.
Tired of being controlled by DC Pol POTS

Gangster rogue state of NY has just sued Tx for 700 Million due to busing of illegal peasant vermin into their open sanctuary city.

Another financial shakedown.
how much more until we can BREAK THIS FAKE nation apart.

SanctuaryCitiesBitching.jpg

Gangster rogue state of NY has just sued Tx for 700 Million due to busing of illegal peasant vermin into their open sanctuary city.

If our courts were a bit less politically motivated, the NYC suit would be shitcanned immediately.

They're sanctuary cities and states until illegals get there.... roflmao

Leftists are stupid. Beyond dumb, just stupid

Legally not Texas. They sued the bus companies. Thats actually better, as the bus companies will have to pay to defend themselves (or they can just stay out of the state), whereas the State of Texas is defended by the AG.

Legally not Texas. They sued the bus companies. Thats actually better, as the bus companies will have to pay to defend themselves (or they can just stay out of the state), whereas the State of Texas is defended by the AG.

Or Texas can help defend them. The lawsuit is bullshit, because interstate travel is regulated by the Federal Government.

What exactly was Texas to do. Carry the burden of taking care of all the illegal aliens who crossed their border with Mexico? If New York State can’t handle a small percentage of the illegals that enter Texas, why should it be fair for Texas to handle all of them?

What exactly was Texas to do. Carry the burden of taking care of all the illegal aliens who crossed their border with Mexico? If New York State can’t handle a small percentage of the illegals that enter Texas, why should it be fair for Texas to handle all of them?

You're not dealing with Mensa material

Typical Liberal attitude of embracing a social policy such as sanctuary city and wagging their finger at southern states for their intolerance because they don’t embrace the same policy. Once the Liberals start to resist and fight and influx overload of illegals, they too do everything to fight it.

If I was running a SA country and knew I had such a dumb shit country to my north I would empty-out all my jails and bus them to the border.

That’s what’s going on now but the leftards feeelllzzzz won’t allow them to recognize it.

Forum List

Back