New York Daily news tells Cruz to drop dead

Fair enough, he insulted New York first...

Do you expect New York take crap from Cruz?

Cruz is a divider not a uniter...

all they did is PROVE Ted Cruz right. that is one ugly rag and who pays for that crap? all they do is live by emotions. that's why they shouldn't be running our country. wake up folks kick out this ugliness come 2016

Last edited:
Well.........he screwed up making that comment........and he'll get return fire for it.

Another article from your posted article.

Dear Ted Cruz... - CNN.com

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this. Good luck getting your word out to the American people.
Oh, and we actually have a word we use for you here in New York. Schmuck. You might hear it if you ever have the chutzpah to step foot in NYC again.

Well.........he screwed up making that comment........and he'll get return fire for it.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this. Good luck getting your word out to the American people.
Oh, and we actually have a word we use for you here in New York. Schmuck. You might hear it if you ever have the chutzpah to step foot in NYC again.

good ole CNN. pushing hate and division anytime they can stir it up on us.

Never said I liked CNN...........I'm just showing the BLOW BACK he will get over this...................and Trump will make him pay for it..............He's very good at using this stuff...........

RIddle me this..................If he had stated that people from Alabama are back woods red neck hicks, who date their sister then we would...........................................

hmmmm.............Liberals do this ALL THE TIME............Hey Liberals....................

:fu:

Did you get my drift?

Hang on.. It was Ted who started it... He messed with the bull and now he is getting the horns....

Did you expect New York to take and insult and say nothing?

New York Daily News cover to Ted Cruz: 'Drop Dead, Ted' - CNNPolitics.com

Sounds like a threat to me. Shouldn't these people be put on the "no fly list"?

th

No!

Cruz is a sanctimonious, holier-than-thou right wing asshole with a very punchable face.

RIddle me this..................If he had stated that people from Alabama are back woods red neck hicks, who date their sister then we would...........................................

hmmmm.............Liberals do this ALL THE TIME............Hey Liberals....................

Did you get my drift?

But how many of these Liberals are running for presidency?

Did you get my drift?

But how many of these Liberals are running for presidency?
Look Frigidare.....................He's getting blow back for his comments..............it's expected and he should be more careful.....I knew exactly what he meant as soon as I heard it................

We make fun of them just like they make fun of us...................tis what tit is..........

Cruz taunted the bull and got the horns.

Typical far right reactionary Christian dominionist who got stupid, and the stupids following him got even more stupid.

Liberals forget that Obama's contemptuous remarks about people clinging onto their Bibles and guns were just as insulting as Cruz's remarks about New York values.

my take from I've been hearing. is THAT RAG has been going into the toilet. so this is their way to drum up business. and unfortunately, NEW York is stuck with them.

Forum List

Back