New York City seeks ban on Big oversize Sodas.Next, big fat people will be illegal.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
New Yorks Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg has introduced a ban on oversized Sodas.
Stating that those types of sodas, increases the incidence of obeasity in people.
They have been proven to contain more calories than regular sized sodas.

The next logical step will be to make obeast people illegal. The reason will be that these obeast people consume more food, and their extra weight burns more fuel on public
buses and vehecles. And they just take up more room, than normal weghted people.

Obeasity will be illegal. This I feel will be the next step.

I wish they'd go straight to banning fat people, and skip over trying to take the joy out of eating.

But, the reason they they want to take the joy out of eating is because liberals don't believe in targeting the guilty. They believe in punishing everyone rather than be accused of discriminating.

Mayor Banberg, Here is my warning to you.

This prohibition against our product will not end well. As you sit in your cushy office chewing on your tasty tofu, me and my men has decided to rage war against your Prohibition tendicies.

We will fight you for every inch of the city, turning the citizens against you. Flooding the streets with Kilos of Coke(coca-cola) and Whataburgers burgers as we pass. We will turn your Iron fist against the sweet toothed and Wide butts into a limp fist incapable of holding a chicken nugget, Mr . BanBerg!

You have been warned, do not come crying to us when a McDonald's Cheeseburger wrapper lands on your fancy limosine.

You've been warned, Mr. Banberg! You've been warned!

Last edited:
People are eating these FDA Approved foods but are STILL getting fat. Must be the govt doesn't know what it's doing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back