New York City Offers Therapy For Snowflakes

"New York City offers municipal employees therapy to cope with stress over Trump’s election"

:lmao:

"New York City is offering its municipal employees counseling services to help them cope with stress over President-elect Donald Trump’s victory, the New York Post reported.

According to a de Blasio administration email obtained by the Post, the city sought to highlight resources available for workers “feeling distressed or vulnerable following the election results.”

New York City offers municipal employees therapy to cope with stress over Trump’s election
Thats a good thing NY is doing. People are still in counseling over 9/11.

That's actually pretty fucking sad.

You seemingly compare 9/11/01 to liberals / Hillary losing an election....and you wonder why people call Liberals 'snowflakes'...

:rolleyes:
Not concerned with why people call Liberals snowflakes. I just know Drumpf winning was just as traumatizing to some people as 9/11. It was a disaster.
Check it out yourself...
[email protected]
Checkout what? The retard that put that URL together combined a website with a sip or email address. What a retard.
:lmao:
[email protected]

You seemingly compare 9/11/01 to liberals / Hillary losing an election....and you wonder why people call Liberals 'snowflakes'...

Not concerned with why people call Liberals snowflakes. I just know Drumpf winning was just as traumatizing to some people as 9/11. It was a disaster.

43139853.jpg
Dont ever post your selfie again. You are a very fugly woman.

2360249-meme-image.jpeg

I think its funny they are crying over losing, couldn't happen to a more smug group of people. Trump wiped the smirks right off their faces hilarious.
Good thing no one else cares what you think.

You mad bro? :itsok:
Only animals with rabies go mad. :itsok:

Forum List

Back