New York City mayor's office to Biden administration: "Close the borders!"

You need to read what Libertoons actually say and do. They were advocating open borders long before 'progressives' ever did. It was the Progressives who voted in immigration restrictions in the 1920's. They want 'free markets' for labor, but want lots of govt. protection from their victims is all. The police and Army exists to shoot down uppity proles in their fantasies.
Were there even Progressives here in 1920, Dudley? Progressive is the term that you on the left came up with when Liberal became such a toxic word that you had to rebrand yourself.

Were there even Progressives here in 1920, Dudley? Progressive is the term that you on the left came up with when Liberal became such a toxic word that you had to rebrand yourself.

I'm not a 'leftist', that's just you unable to have a reasonable thought and relying on your masters to program you. Since you obviously have read zero U.S. history and don't have the first clue what I'm talking about, I can just assume you're another Russian idiot LARPing as a 'right winger n stuff;'.

The border agents are being paid off by the Cartel and Coyotes.

We have confirmation of corrupt border agents HELPING illegals cross and avoid national guard.

THIS IS A PROBLEM.

"We need the federal government, the congress, the senate and the president to do their job, close the borders."

Terrible thing to see the left reveal their true xenophobic hate for migrant minorities! Do your jobs you sanctuary cities! :laughing0301:

Wouldn't it be funny now if the millions upon millions of dejected immigrants turned away from blue cities all vote for Donald Trump!

Terrible thing to see the left reveal their true xenophobic hate for migrant minorities! Do your jobs you sanctuary cities! :laughing0301:

lol indeed, let them take care of all of them; it's only right after all. NYC has a lot of empty space, and SF is emptying out as well; there's room for a couple million easy in NYC and a million or so in SF. I don't see what they're complaining about, cuz you know, all that Diversity N Stuff, plus they're hard working and GDP will go up!

I'm not a 'leftist', that's just you unable to have a reasonable thought and relying on your masters to program you. Since you obviously have read zero U.S. history and don't have the first clue what I'm talking about, I can just assume you're another Russian idiot LARPing as a 'right winger n stuff;'.
Actually, I'm a History major, Dudley! University of Massachusetts, Class of '78. What "masters" do you think are programming me? I attended college when professors still taught students how to think critically...unlike college today where students are taught early on that the way to get good grades is to parrot the professor's political agenda!

Actually, I'm a History major, Dudley! University of Massachusetts, Class of '78. What "masters" do you think are programming me? I attended college when professors still taught students how to think critically...unlike college today where students are taught early on that the way to get good grades is to parrot the professor's political agenda!

Sure you did, sure .... Did a flock of pigs just fly over your house, too?

Forum List

Back