New York city man sues neighbor over Christmas music

Absolutely gorgeous and I kick myself in the ass daily for selling the two properties.
upload_2016-12-19_21-58-8.png

so....who would like to share this beauty and silence and gorgeousness with me.... this view at the sunset and sea coast through the pine forest? you like ?

No noise no crowds no people and silliness and all that. All vintage and retro times....

you like?

Good Lord, I'd try to sue her also. This sounds like the neighbor I had years ago that put a speaker in his outside Christmas display and blared Christmas songs day and night. I love Christmas, but I wouldn't dream of making people listen to Rudolph 24 times a day.

so....who would like to share this beauty and silence and gorgeousness with me.... this view at the sunset and sea coast through the pine forest? you like ?

No noise no crowds no people and silliness and all that. All vintage and retro times....

you like?

I am more for this

IMG_20160204_074738_zpsr4pnfojh.jpg

IMG_20151129_224403_zps4v5nusae.jpg

IMG_20161018_070056_zpslhnlgg2c.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous and I kick myself in the ass daily for selling the two properties.
View attachment 102915

Gorgeous :D ^^^

Yeah it was. We had porcupine,Axis deer,White tail deer,Fox,Cougars,and every other animal you can think of.
Biggest mistake of my life was selling the best property.

I know, but never mind that...

A little cabin by the sea then ......yes?:mm: :p heheheh:D

A little cabin? Screw that I'll take a shack!!!

View attachment 102915

Yeah it was. We had porcupine,Axis deer,White tail deer,Fox,Cougars,and every other animal you can think of.

Yes! :biggrin:

Me too!:p

View attachment 102915

We were young and naive. We bought both places in our early thirties when we were rolling in money and sold them in our late thirties thinking we'd just buy a nicer place after we both retired.
Little did we know the oil industry would collapse as well as the banking industry both of which we were highly invested in.
Thank God they're both coming back after the Barry disaster and we just might still be able to realize our dreams.

If the person doesn't like what they hear enough, there is nothing forcing them to stay there, its their life. They are free to go somewhere else at anytime and if they really are a lawyer, well then you know that they have the money to relocate anyways.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

New York City Man Sues Neighbor Over Christmas Music
A lawyer in New York City is suing his neighbor because she plays Christmas music all day and all night.

-----------------------------------
Another idiot at their finest. We who think this is a pathetic American can only hope that this dumbed down SOB, loses all the money he dumps into this case. It's their right like it or not.
These people are so ignorantly selfish.
They think of nobody but themselves. Karma is a bitch let's hope it find him soon.
The news flash , if this can be done to these people , Whatever it is you like or enjoy makes you the next victim.
THE REASON I SAY THIS IS THE SUEING PART OF IT........................
New York City Man Sues Neighbor Over Christmas Music

What religion affinity has this 'lawyer'?
Sure he has not any problem with Hanukkah songs.

If the person doesn't like what they hear enough, there is nothing forcing them to stay there, its their life. They are free to go somewhere else at anytime and if they really are a lawyer, well then you know that they have the money to relocate anyways.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There is nothing forcing the noise pollutant to play xmas music 24/7 either. The person shouldnt be forced to move anywhere just because of the rude person. The noise laws are on the side of the person being tortured.

Forum List

Back