New York City Flooded

tenor.gif

yeah. drivers having to be rescued from their flooded cars only needs to happen when the driver voted for biden.

the savvy trump voter would never do something so stupid.

this thread is just another example of why the usmbscumbags are dumb scum.

yeah. drivers having to be rescued from their flooded cars only needs to happen when the driver voted for biden.

the savvy trump voter would never do something so stupid.

this thread is just another example of why the usmbscumbags are dumb scum.

Are you done crying now?

It happened on Michaelemas, naaaahhh!
View attachment 836675
Here is what I don’t understand…The infrastructure in places like New York and most democratic states is falling apart and yet vast monies are being spent on frivolous adventures like in Ukraine instead of at home where they are needed… Same goes for places like California which had until recently a shortage of water which could be solved by building desalination plants since California has vast oceanfront property available to do so…Even the selling off of the strategic oil reserve by Biden and the curtailing of drilling oil and stopping pipelines being built like the Keystone pipeline make absolutely no sense unless these things are being done on purpose for whatever nefarious reasons they have…Now it seems that the United States is not the only ones suffering from this however Judgement or punishment or chastisement for these things does eventually come but one must wonder at the motive of the ones who are our leaders and why is it that they don’t have the best interests of their citizens at heart to say the least….

I think a lot of it has to do with NY ground is fuckin' ROCK while here we have sandy soil that perks wonderfully.

Diggin' a hole for anything in NY you gotta have a pickaxe. :102:

I think a lot of it has to do with NY ground is fuckin' ROCK while here we have sandy soil that perks wonderfully.

Diggin' a hole for anything in NY you gotta have a pickaxe. :102:
It also has to do with that part of NYC's sewers can only handle 1.5" per hour.....They should have spent some of that social justice money on the sewers.

It also has to do with that part of NYC's sewers can only handle 1.5" per hour.....They should have spent some of that social justice money on the sewers.
Yeah, I wonder how ready for rain their drainage sytems actually were for what they even are. I know here, in

parts of town, after the 1st rains they find out out where they need to clear the sewers when everything backs up

..every year.

Lefties live for chaos and disasters. It's the only way they can divert attention from their crooked politicians. Too bad about the rain but we didn't do it. Blame freaking China if you want to extort global warming money.

Forum List

Back