New York City Flooded

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
NYC has had about 13 inches of rain this month, including a huge dump from Tropical Storm Ophelia yesterday.

Public transit was shut down.

I can't help but think about all those people who have basement apartments in NY.

What amazes me in this video is how many drivers were stupid enough to drive on the flooded streets and had to abandon their cars in the middle of the street.

Stupidity has always been nature's way of keeping population from growing out of control.

Today, we revere and protect the congenitally stupid and the herd never gets culled.

1520118976361.jpg

It amazed you that a bunch of liberal morons with zero common sense tried to drive through the flooded streets?

Were you amazed at the sun rising this morning as well?

NYC has had about 13 inches of rain this month, including a huge dump from Tropical Storm Ophelia yesterday.

I can't help but think about all those people who have basement apartments in NY.

What amazes me in this video is how many drivers were stupid enough to drive on the flooded streets and had to abandon their cars in the middle of the street.

Cleansing

Umm, do they not have street drainage systems?

What about all the basement places? The Subway?

Am I the only one thinking "Is this God's judgement?"

awww. . . them poor illegal aliens. Some what, eleven, twelve, thirteen thousand of them in N.Y.?

First they flee war torn, economic devastation.

Then they trek thousands and thousands of miles, through jungle, dessert, and cartel invested territory, facing all sort of political and nativist hostility. . .

Only to finally arrive then have an. . . "Apocalypse in New York! a Monstrous flood!" to wipe them all out and devastate them.

:eusa_think:

. . . oh well, I guess they pack up and move onto Montreal and Toronto now, and get settled in before winter . . .

:113:

Last edited:

By the title, I thought this was going to be about wetbacks.

Umm, do they not have street drainage systems?

What about all the basement places? The Subway?
I'm watching some of these vids? I just don't think they get as much rain, for as long as we do in these parts.

We get a flood like this every twenty years or so. Everyone knows you don't drive in that shit.

They are just morons.

When it rains like that, there is no amount of drainage that takes it away that quick. It has to do with HOW MUCH, falls in a certain amount of time.

A months worth in three hours? That is similar to what broke the three dams in the north of the county that destroyed my last home. But that happened three times during the fifteen years I lived there. That last time, was just more, and quicker, and the dam maintenance was lax.

Record rain in New York City generates ‘life-threatening’ flooding, overwhelming streets and subways​

Record-setting rain​

". . .The extreme rainfall rates produced prolific totals:

In Brooklyn: A month’s worth of rain, up to 4.5 inches, fell in only 3 hours on Friday morning, according to National Weather Service data. This three-hour rainfall total is only expected about once every 100 years in Brooklyn, according to NOAA estimates.

• In Manhattan: Nearly 2 inches of rain fell in one hour in Central Park, the second-wettest hour there in 80 years. More than 5 inches of rain have fallen there so far.

• In Queens: It’s the wettest day on record at John F. Kennedy International Airport, preliminary data from the National Weather Service shows. At least 7.88 inches of rain has fallen there since midnight.. . "

awww. . . them poor illegal aliens. Some what, eleven, twelve, thirteen thousand of them in N.Y.?

First they flee war torn, economic devastation.

Then they trek thousands and thousands of miles, through jungle, dessert, and cartel invested territory, facing all sort of political and nativist hostility. . .

Only to finally arrive in have an. . . "Apocalypse in New York! a Monstrous flood!" to wipe them all out and devastate them.

. . . oh well, I guess they pack up and move onto Montreal and Toronto now, and get settled in before winter . . .

:113:
I wish!

After this? If anyone knows poor folks, or new teen drivers buying "bargain cars?" Y'all should be highly suspect of "good deals," now. . .

Once a car is in a flood? It is garbage.

Beware a Flood of Flooded Cars

Cars swamped in stormwater could return to market far from where the damage occurred

How to Spot a Flood-Damaged Car​

". . Water damage can be hard to detect, but Consumer Reports says you should look for some telltale signs.
  • Inspect the carpets to see whether they show signs of having been waterlogged, such as smelling musty or having caked-on mud. Brand-new carpets in an older vehicle may be another red flag.
  • Check the seat-mounting screws to see whether there’s any evidence that they were removed. To dry the carpets effectively, the seats must be removed and possibly even replaced.
  • Inspect the lights. A visible waterline may still show on the lens or reflector.
  • Inspect the difficult-to-clean places, such as gaps between panels in the trunk and under the hood (such as behind the engine), for mud and debris. A water line around the engine compartment is a clear indicator of flooding.
  • Look on the bottom edges of brackets or panels, where grime wouldn’t settle usually.
  • Look at the heads of any unpainted, exposed screws under the dashboard. Bare metal will show signs of rust in flooded cars.
  • Check to see whether the rubber drain plugs under the car and on the bottom of doors look as if they have been removed recently. That may have been done to drain floodwater.
  • Check engine oil. The water mixed into the oil can create an odd, milkshake appearance.
  • Check the air filter. Water would cause the cardboard frame for the filter to look textured and soggy. .. "

All those tards will be recruited by some lawyers, like Al Sharpton or somebody, to file suits against the city for their stupidity, and Adams will buy them all new cars.

They know what's prone to flooding its just the city is run by retards ...pretty much

flood-zone-map-1.jpg

Stupidity has always been nature's way of keeping population from growing out of control.

Today, we revere and protect the congenitally stupid and the herd never gets culled.
That is Chapter One Deep State thinking .

The difficulty is solving the problem(s) without resorting to their solutions .

But with over 90% of the population being stupid or gullible , or both , it is difficfult to persuade the Sheeple to find ways to "nicely" eliminate themselves .

That is Chapter One Deep State thinking .

The difficulty is solving the problem(s) without resorting to their solutions .

But with over 90% of the population being stupid or gullible , or both , it is difficfult to persuade the Sheeple to find ways to "nicely" eliminate themselves .
It seems to me like that would not be the case if it were. :dunno:

Forum List

Back