New World Government Details the Plan for Liberation of Humanity:

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
THERE CAN BE NO DOUBT that when a small MINORITY of population is making MAJORITY of income, the MAJORITY is DISSATISFIED with the system, and THE ONLY WAY this majority can be CONTAINED is by turning this majority against each other, making us HATE and DISTRUST each other. And understanding what LENGTHS this minority will go through to turn us against each other, to create an ignorant society, to suppress the working class, to create a welfare class on food stamps to hide behind, when we understand their tactics, we CAN NOT, ever possibly disrespect and hate each other any MORE, than we must distrust our real enemy which is the MINORITY behind the scenes. Whether it hides behind liberalism, or conservatism, or extremism... - ONE PERSON from AMONG us must STAND UP, and PROCLAIM: I LOVE YOU ALL, EQUALLY - whether you call yourself a DEMOCRAT, a REPUBLICAN, an independent, A Christian, a Jew or a Muslim, whether you are in the MILITARY or an anti WAR protester - we are all the SAME soul, experiencing life from a different perspective.

PLAN
AMERICA TODAY IS THE BIGGEST MILITARY POWER ON EARTH - IF WE TAKE AMERICA, THE WORLD IS OURS.

American president alone is POWERLESS. So is a group of independent senators or congressmen against a well organized mob of senators and congressmen, which acting as adversaries against each other, are all manipulated behind the scenes by the same money masters, AKA international bankers, special interest groups, giant corporations, wall street or what ever else you want to call them.

We must have at least two thirds of congressmen, two thirds of senators and a president elected from our movement. This is not difficult considering how a well organized group bankers hijacked the American government during Christmas Holidays in 1913 to begin with. All it takes is faith, love and understanding.

THERE WILL BE A TRANSITION PERIOD. MARTIAL LAW MAY HAVE TO BE ENACTED:

After successful elections, international bankers will be given an offer of asylum on one private island where their activities with the outside world will be strictly monitored. Depending on what kayos their elements will be able to stir up during the transitional period, a martial law may have to be enacted until order is restored. This can be likened to an antibiotic which may make the body temporarily weak in order to get rid of parasitic bacteria.

INSTANT NEW FOREIGN POLICY BY THE NEW WORLD GOVERNMENT IN AMERICA:

- All US financial support to all other nations will be cut on day one

- New World Government of America will no longer recognize any government of any nation until it is elected through a referendum type elections as was the American government. New world government will ensure that each nation hosts these type of elections within 3 months.

A VOTE ON GLOBAL CURRENCY

New Governments of the world will vote to have one common currency - this is beneficial to all except the money manipulators: people in poor nations will now be less dependent on handouts from America, people in America who are on welfare or unemployment will now be able to go back to work for their benefits. This will drastically change the culture for the better and make our own neighborhoods safer, including for the rich people.

Source: New World Government - an Alternative to the New World Order

I know everyone likes what I say deep inside, thank you.

THERE CAN BE NO DOUBT that when a small MINORITY of population is making MAJORITY of income
Yep, and as an American you are very likely part of that minority. Wave to all the people in India, China, Indonesia, Nigeria, Brazil, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mexico, Vietnam, Ethiopia, etc. who can only dream of being able to make the money and have the things you have.

One World Government and the New World Order are the same thing.

The only thing they're gonna' "liberate" you from is your money and your freedom.

The only thing they're gonna' "liberate" you from is your money and your freedom.

Actually, no they're not. The 'New World Order' is an era of common cooperation between nations to enforce international law. At least as described by Bush 1, the modern originator of the term. I can show you his speeches on the the topic. It has nothing to do with one world government.

Since then, the term 'New World Order' has become a conspiracy Rorschach test for anyone who wants to project their particular conspiracy upon it. Where conspiracy theorists imagine.....pretty much whatever they'd like, backed by nothing but their own conclusions. Its the Illuminati, no its the shape shifting lizard people, no its the illuminati AND the shape shifting lizard people, no its the bankers....wait, the jews, wait, the Rothchild family.

And the make up of this imaginary retcon of the NWO is as diverse as the 'plots' the conspiracy theorists make up for it. Sometimes they imagine its a one world government. Other times, preparation for mass executions (UN Agenda 21!) or colonization by alien overlords.

Its really whatever a given conspiracy theorist wants to make up. As its not like their bound by evidence or reality. Its essentially a creative writing exercise.

Actually, no they're not. The 'New World Order' is an era of common cooperation between nations to enforce international law. At least as described by Bush 1, the modern originator of the term. I can show you his speeches on the the topic. It has nothing to do with one world government.

Since then, the term 'New World Order' has become a conspiracy Rorschach test for anyone who wants to project their particular conspiracy upon it. Where conspiracy theorists imagine.....pretty much whatever they'd like, backed by nothing but their own conclusions. Its the Illuminati, no its the shape shifting lizard people, no its the illuminati AND the shape shifting lizard people, no its the bankers....wait, the jews, wait, the Rothchild family.

And the make up of this imaginary retcon of the NWO is as diverse as the 'plots' the conspiracy theorists make up for it. Sometimes they imagine its a one world government. Other times, preparation for mass executions (UN Agenda 21!) or colonization by alien overlords.

Its really whatever a given conspiracy theorist wants to make up. As its not like their bound by evidence or reality. Its essentially a creative writing exercise.
Thank you. Most people are quick to play experts, their main goal is to appear smart.

THERE CAN BE NO DOUBT that when a small MINORITY of population is making MAJORITY of income
Yep, and as an American you are very likely part of that minority. Wave to all the people in India, China, Indonesia, Nigeria, Brazil, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Mexico, Vietnam, Ethiopia, etc. who can only dream of being able to make the money and have the things you have.
If you were trying to make a point, I missed it. My vision is bigger than myself and what I make. I believe a working man in any of the nations you mentioned deserves to have it no worse than any welfare recipient in America

Last edited:

Forum List

Back