New Website on Senator Joseph McCarthy

You know, we already went over that. And that is simply that you can not disprove a negative.

Obviously Logic 101 is something you fail to comprehend. Which is something I find amazingly common among bigots, so that is not a surprise at all.

So essentially, you can't disprove any of the stuff I've pointed out about LDS Cultists, either.

Mormonism isn't a religion, it's a cult. Deal with it.

So essentially, you can't disprove any of the stuff I've pointed out about LDS Cultists, either.

Mormonism isn't a religion, it's a cult. Deal with it.

Any kind of bigotry and hatred you have towards a religion is your own mental illness. And I can't disprove your mental illness.

Hell, why are you even bringing this up in here ad nauseum? You have some serious issues, and your blind hatred is just part of it, and your obsession with dragging it into every thread possible.

Any kind of bigotry and hatred you have towards a religion is your own mental illness. And I can't disprove your mental illness.

Hell, why are you even bringing this up in here ad nauseum? You have some serious issues, and your blind hatred is just part of it, and your obsession with dragging it into every thread possible.

I don't bring it up in every thread... I bring it up when I'm dealing with a Mormon POS trying to impose his stupidity on the rest of us.

The "Hollywood blacklist" was a part of the HUAC.

It does not matter to the morons that simply believe what they have been told, and can not take the effort to do any actual research themselves. They will continue to believe that the Senator was the one that drove all of those poor actors out of work.

Like the Hollywood Blacklist was done by the HUAC. Which was chaired by the Honorable Gentleman from New Jersey, Congressman Edward Hart (D).

You can wave a ton of facts in front of these people, and they will still insist they are completely right, and everybody else is completely wrong. But don't dare ask for references, they have none. But they are absolutely convinced what they know is right. You know, kind of like a religion.

They are as absolutely convinced what they believe is right as was a farmer from New York that they were given tablets from God.

Which is what I find most amazing, that you basically have an almost religious belief at work, and some of those that are most interested in spreading that word are equally screaming against other beliefs. Almost as if their main concern is that the beliefs are in contradiction of their own more than anything else.

I myself, I always laugh when "Far-Left" and "Progressives" tell us that we should accept anything they say on faith and nothing else. Yet, they also are hostile to a great many religions, and generally scream it is their faith that means they must be destroyed.

His own party voted to censure him. Probably not a good idea to call the Army a bunch of Communists when your president is a five star general.
Harry Truman was a WW1 Lieutenant. HUAC and the Commie hunt was a Truman operation. Ike bailed timid Harry out of the Korean debacle.

Harry Truman was a WW1 Lieutenant. HUAC and the Commie hunt was a Truman operation. Ike bailed timid Harry out of the Korean debacle.

Try to pay attention, McCarthy was condemned and censured by Ike and the Republicans after his witch hunt went too far. He accused the Army of being full of communists because they wouldn't give Roy Cohn's boy-toy a cush assignment. That's when everyone realized he was full of shit.

Try to pay attention, McCarthy was condemned and censured by Ike and the Republicans after his witch hunt went too far. He accused the Army of being full of communists because they wouldn't give Roy Cohn's boy-toy a cush assignment. That's when everyone realized he was full of shit.
Except you willfully ignore that it was not a witch hungt. He was correct and that has been proven.

Quit being so lazy.

Hold on a minute, you are the one claiming he had Hollywood Blacklists.

That is your claim, it is up to you to prove it. I am not going to not only waste my time looking for something that does not exist, I am not doing your job for you. That was your claim, you have to prove it.

I mean, come on you guys. If you are going to claim something, bring with you some actual proof. You know, like what myself and others have actually been doing. Just childishly going "You are wrong" with absolutely no reference as to why you are right is just lazy and idiotic.

Some of you may have never advanced beyond 6 year old arguments in playgrounds, but a lot of us actually do believe in things like references and facts.

Of course it was a witch hunt. It was completely antithetical to what this country stands for.

Oh, that is so funny coming from somebody with your background.

You are aware that attacking religions is also antithetical as well, right? As is demonizing all of your opponents, simply because you do not always agree in all matters political.

You know, in your case it is not even the pot calling the kettle black. And after the garbage you have posted in here your even trying to make such a claim is beyond absurd.

I think you are just upset because it was not your witch hunt.

Of course it was a witch hunt. It was completely antithetical to what this country stands for.

The whole purpose of the Cold War was that were were BETTER than the communists.
Wrong.

It was in no way a witch hunt because he correctly identified traitors.

Oh, that is so funny coming from somebody with your background.

You are aware that attacking religions is also antithetical as well, right? As is demonizing all of your opponents, simply because you do not always agree in all matters political.

You know, in your case it is not even the pot calling the kettle black. And after the garbage you have posted in here your even trying to make such a claim is beyond absurd.

I think you are just upset because it was not your witch hunt.

Uh, no, guy, there's a difference between thinking Mormonism is full of shit... and then wanting to round up all the Mormons and drive them from the public square. Romney's crazy beliefs WERE a legitimate cause of concern, but we weren't really allowed to talk about it in 2012.

The fact is, the reason why Romney didn't get the nomination in 2008 was because the EVANGELICALS wouldn't elect a Mormon. By 2012, they got over it because OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Romney could have been sacrificing virgins to C'Thulhu and the Evangelicals would have still supported him at that point.

Going after someone in the 1950's because back in the 1940's when Stalin was our ally, they said something nice about him, is a witch hunt. Using that power to go after the Army because they wouldn't give your staffer's boy-toy a cushy job is an abuse of power

Uh, no, guy, there's a difference between thinking Mormonism is full of shit... and then wanting to round up all the Mormons and drive them from the public square. Romney's crazy beliefs WERE a legitimate cause of concern, but we weren't really allowed to talk about it in 2012.

The fact is, the reason why Romney didn't get the nomination in 2008 was because the EVANGELICALS wouldn't elect a Mormon. By 2012, they got over it because OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Romney could have been sacrificing virgins to C'Thulhu and the Evangelicals would have still supported him at that point.

Going after someone in the 1950's because back in the 1940's when Stalin was our ally, they said something nice about him, is a witch hunt. Using that power to go after the Army because they wouldn't give your staffer's boy-toy a cushy job is an abuse of power

crazy-bird.gif

Forum List

Back