New Website on Senator Joseph McCarthy

You left out the part where REPUBLICANS thought that McCarthy went too far and censured him for his actions, stripped him of all committee assignments, and he eventually died as a drunk.

This too is correct.

Ho-hum, nobody cares. You don't persecute people because you don't like their beliefs. While I might find it amusing to put a big fence around Utah and turn it into a Cult Deprograming Camp, that would be a massive violation of their human rights.

So is accusing someone of treason because 20 years early, they had the wrong political beliefs in a period of shifting alliances.

Who is defaming anyone. I just point out the crazy beliefs and whacky history of the Mormon Cult, and let gravity do the rest.

Uh, if you belong to a cult started by child molesters, you aren't going to get any respect from me, nor do you deserve any.
No one was accused of anything because of their beliefs.

It was because of their actions

No one was accused of anything because of their beliefs.

It was because of their actions

Except none of these people were convicted of espionage or anything like that. They merely lost their jobs, often for no other reason than they might have considered communism a good idea back in the 1930's when Capitalism proved to be such a shit sandwich for most people.

Except none of these people were convicted of espionage or anything like that. They merely lost their jobs, often for no other reason than they might have considered communism a good idea back in the 1930's when Capitalism proved to be such a shit sandwich for most people.
No they didnt

No one lost their jobs because of Mccarthy's accusations.

Once again you are spnning. He did not accuse them of being communists he accused them of commiting treason and he was correct.

No they didnt

No one lost their jobs because of Mccarthy's accusations.

Once again you are spnning. He did not accuse them of being communists he accused them of commiting treason and he was correct.

Despite being cleared in multiple investigations, John Service was fired due to McCarthy's baseless accusations.

Forum List

Back