NEW WAR IN EUROPE ? Moscow : "Any attack on "Transnistria" (Moldova´s territory under Moscow occupation ) of will be considered an attack on Moscow

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
NEW WAR IN EUROPE ? Moscow : "Any attack on "Transnistria" (Moldova´s territory under Moscow occupation ) of will be considered an attack on Moscow empire"

How can Moscow " defend " occupied Territories of Moldova ? What will Romania do ?

What Romania should have done is preparing a couple of thousands of Moldovan volunteers that would take over Transnistria.

Of course, Romania and Moldova officials would deny any involvement. This should be described as a people's movement against Russian occupation.

Sounds familiar? Yeah, under this guise Russia started a war in Donbas in 2014.

What Romania should have done is preparing a couple of thousands of Moldovan volunteers that would take over Transnistria.
edit :
What Romania&Ukraine (maybe + Poland and Slovakia) should have done is preparing a couple of thousands of Moldovan volunteers that would take over Transnistria.

Well done Moscow .

I informed them that a couple of deranged posters at USMB might try to invade and they are ready to repel all lunatics .

Well done Moscow .

I informed them that a couple of deranged posters at USMB might try to invade and they are ready to repel all lunatics .
Informed them? Through the voices in your head, I suppose.

NEW WAR IN EUROPE ? Moscow : "Any attack on "Transnistria" (Moldova´s territory under Moscow occupation ) of will be considered an attack on Moscow empire"

How can Moscow " defend " occupied Territories of Moldova ? What will Romania do ?

It will be no war because the Collective Putin (CP) is a coward hiding in numerous bunkers and behind dozens of doubles.
The Red Lines of the CP can be crossed and pissed on

It will be no war because the Collective Putin (CP) is a coward
I DO AGREE WITH , moscow is just Nigeria with snow
Muscovy budget deficit soars to around $25 bln in Jan Energy revenues down 46.5%, total revenues slump 35.1% Spending jumped almost 60% in Jan year-on-year Western sanctions squeeze Muscovy's financial clout This content was produced in Muscovy where the law restricts coverage of Muscovy military operations in Ukraine

Screen shot 2017-04-02 at 3.14.03 PM.png

FpUnZEsXgAALjAe.jpg

Of course, Romania and Moldova officials would deny any involvement. This should be described as a people's movement against Russian occupation.

Sounds familiar? Yeah, under this guise Russia started a war in Donbas in 2014.

^ Very Fake News!

Ukraine Finance Minister Natalie Jaresko told Bloomberg that Ukraine will need addition unending billions and $1 TRILLION to rebuild. When the host asked about the problems with giving money to the most corrupt nation on the planet (I'm paraphrasing) she ASSURED the audience that Ukraine could account for every penny. Sure most of the money goes into Bitcoin accounts, but at least its accounted for, right?

Balance of Power Full Show (02/24/2023)

VERY GOOD NEWS FOR US, VERY BAD NEWS FOR YOU IVAN

The only reason that Biden and Congress fund and encourage this stupid war is that they've received hundreds of millions in kickbacks from the most corrupt nation in the Western hemisphere

The Russian Defense Ministry reported that Ukraine was preparing a provocation with an invasion of Transnistria:
Looks like there is something to the rumors about a planned Kiev-led Transnistria provocation. The Russian MoD announced that Kiev plans to use the AFU and the likes of" Azov" to engage in such an armed provocation after the staging of a fake Russian offensive from Transnistria.

Forum List

Back