New Urban Legend "Anonymous"...Fascinating!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
There are wiffs of it foating around as an explaination of the seemingly impossible election results surfacing around the country.

Like smoke there must have been fire but in this case no way to prove it. Nothing appears scorched but republican ass. The republicans are crying "foul" but the numbers are so outrageous that they look like fools even bringing it up.

Several thousand here ... a few hundred there. About the only proof that someting truly spooky happened was in the look in Karl Roves eyes as he confidently saw the clock roll up on 11 PM expecting something of which he could not admit. It appeared he was out of his mind as the returns showed a clear and unsurmountable advantage Obama.

Then when the magic hour came and went Rove went ballistic. The major swing he was expecting didn't happen..in fact quite the opposite. Romney was going down in flames. Karl clearly appeared shocked and out of control.

So what happened? Rumor has it that someone or several someones nicknamed "Anonymous" hacked many thousands of computers involved in counting the results and nobody can prove it did or did not happen because we have no more paper ballots. No more paper trail. The crazy part is that most if not all of these machines are owned, programed and calibrated by republicans. How could this have happened?

It appears that the hundred million or so voting Americans and all of the billions spent by super pacs mean nothing and do not elect our representatives any more. The winners and losers appear to be chosen by some very clever computer hackers.

It sure explains the crazy numbers that have been reported. Is this the newest and most profound perfect crime?

Can't prove it happened. Can't prove it didn't.

Fascinating!

I suspect what is going on is that in BOTH parties people discover tampering with the count.

They point these events out and get shut down by their own leaderships.

I'll leave it to your imaginations why the leaderships in both parties do NOT want the American people to look too closely into how election votes get tallied.

I suspect what is going on is that in BOTH parties people discover tampering with the count.

They point these events out and get shut down by their own leaderships.

I'll leave it to your imaginations why the leaderships in both parties do NOT want the American people to look too closely into how election votes get tallied.

So you are suggesting it is possible that our votes really do not count for anything...it is just some crazy cyber battle of the hackers that determine who wins?

:lol:

The Party of Tammany Hall and the Daley political machine perfected the art of Voter Fraud

The Party of Tammany Hall and the Daley political machine perfected the art of Voter Fraud

You idiot! You are complaining about Chicago politics in this thread? Hey dummy. Obama didn't design or manufacture or sell this computerized voting system to the public. It was republicans. They own the coding and programming. If it is possible for some gifted hacker to break in and manipulate the vote count then ya have to put the blame on those that control the programmed machinery and the security they have or have not invested in it.

There is no telling who or from what country this contamination occurs from if indeed it has happened....and it certainly looks like something fishy is going on.

Blaming Obama for it is retarded. Try someone with a whole lot of money hiring these people. Or maybe it's just some high school kid. Obama? You think Obama can hack computer systems? You really are crazy Frankie.

This is why polling data is so important.

I will say this: I am not surprised Obama won as that was what the polling data was indicating as we got close. I am VERY surprised by the Electoral Margin. If there was fraud (big IF), then I'd be looking at Florida and Virginia first. Romney was expected to win those right up until the end of election season while Obama carrying Pennsylvania and Ohio was in line with the polling data.

The GObP/R were just a little too sure of themselves and I have to admit, I really thought there was a good chance they would succeed in buying and/or stealing the presidency. All that money and it bought them nothing?

Yep, very interesting.

We have put the foxes (both parties) in charge of the hen house and that needs to be changed.

We also need to take money out of the equation but that's next to impossible. Especially with the bought and paid for conservative SCOTUS.

Anyone else notice that its always the rw's who are against honest voting?

Wonder why that is ...

You idiot! You are complaining about Chicago politics in this thread? Hey dummy. Obama didn't design or manufacture or sell this computerized voting system to the public. It was republicans. They own the coding and programming. If it is possible for some gifted hacker to break in and manipulate the vote count then ya have to put the blame on those that control the programmed machinery and the security they have or have not invested in it.

There is no telling who or from what country this contamination occurs from if indeed it has happened....and it certainly looks like something fishy is going on.

Blaming Obama for it is retarded. Try someone with a whole lot of money hiring these people. Or maybe it's just some high school kid. Obama? You think Obama can hack computer systems? You really are crazy Frankie.

What a fucking tool you are, you can't even read and have a zero understanding of the proud tradition of Democrat Voter Fraud through history

You are a perfect Democrat

What a fucking tool you are, you can't even read and have a zero understanding of the proud tradition of Democrat Voter Fraud through history

You are a perfect Democrat

GAAAAAWWWWDDDD!!! Frankie you are one dumb asshole. This has NOTHING to do with "history". The ability to hack into todays vote counting machines obviously could not have occured before they invented and installed them. What an idiot.

Why do you think Rove had this sucker sewed up only to find last minute that he wasn't even close.

What if the hacker or hackers are just high school kids? They wouldn't give a rats ass about the politics you rave on about.

Or maybe it was some people that actually worked on the developement of these computerized machines and they left "the back door open" so they could sell their access and pick the winners for a few million/billion bucks.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l91ISfcuzDw]1 million dollars - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTmXHvGZiSY]Austin Powers - 100 billion dollars - YouTube[/ame]

I know for a fact that the election, at least where I voted, was rigged. My vote was rigged.

I know for a fact that the election, at least where I voted, was rigged. My vote was rigged.

OK... NOW we are getting somewhere. So you believe the voting where you went was rigged. Exactly what do you mean by that?

These hackers can't be everywhere in one night like friggin Santa Claus...can they?

SOOOooo ... Let's say there are a handfull of people that have the knowledge to do such a thing. They have to be able to get in and get out fast. Ya gotta figure that if they are doing it for money they are not gonna waste time on local issues or candidates. Only national offices would warrant the money they would want to rig an election.

Maybe they could rig the machines ahead of time. So are they flipping votes or actually adding votes on top of what is decided by voters legally? I've heard of vote counts that exceed the amount of people that voted in the first place.

Like I said. This is fascinating.

Dear Huggy:
Let taxpayers pay for their own Parties' policies.
No matter how the vote turns out, we should be doing that anyway.
Like funding our own churches or nonprofits, not imposing these by majority rule on others.
To each his own!

The elected leaders should only pass policies that reflect the will of the public anyway, in order to be fully Constitutional, NOT pushing partisan agenda by majority rule of their party members while leaving out "equal representation" for members of other parties. We shouldn't treat religious groups or beliefs this way, why do we do it with political beliefs?

Let's hope the learning curve of humanity figures this out before the next election cycle....

There are wiffs of it foating around as an explaination of the seemingly impossible election results surfacing around the country.

Like smoke there must have been fire but in this case no way to prove it. Nothing appears scorched but republican ass. The republicans are crying "foul" but the numbers are so outrageous that they look like fools even bringing it up.

Several thousand here ... a few hundred there. About the only proof that someting truly spooky happened was in the look in Karl Roves eyes as he confidently saw the clock roll up on 11 PM expecting something of which he could not admit. It appeared he was out of his mind as the returns showed a clear and unsurmountable advantage Obama.

Then when the magic hour came and went Rove went ballistic. The major swing he was expecting didn't happen..in fact quite the opposite. Romney was going down in flames. Karl clearly appeared shocked and out of control.

So what happened? Rumor has it that someone or several someones nicknamed "Anonymous" hacked many thousands of computers involved in counting the results and nobody can prove it did or did not happen because we have no more paper ballots. No more paper trail. The crazy part is that most if not all of these machines are owned, programed and calibrated by republicans. How could this have happened?

It appears that the hundred million or so voting Americans and all of the billions spent by super pacs mean nothing and do not elect our representatives any more. The winners and losers appear to be chosen by some very clever computer hackers.

It sure explains the crazy numbers that have been reported. Is this the newest and most profound perfect crime?

Fascinating!

Dear Huggy:
Let taxpayers pay for their own Parties' policies. It is too far past that possibility. The parties steal from each others policies by ammendment and punish the other parties by not allowing their policies to even get to the floor of the two chambers
No matter how the vote turns out, we should be doing that anyway. I don't see how the comons can be funded in that manner.
Like funding our own churches or nonprofits, not imposing these by majority rule on others.
To each his own!

The elected leaders should only pass policies that reflect the will of the public anyway, in order to be fully Constitutional, NOT pushing partisan agenda by majority rule of their party members while leaving out "equal representation" for members of other parties. We shouldn't treat religious groups or beliefs this way, why do we do it with political beliefs?

Let's hope the learning curve of humanity figures this out before the next election cycle....

Fascinating!

I tried to follow your logic and could not. Not in this real world.

The real power behind the throne!

$anonymous.jpg

Sci Fi writers used to warn that computers would take over the world...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qnd-hdmgfk]I'm sorry, Dave - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwBmPiOmEGQ]Hal 9000 VS Dave - Ontological scene in 2001: A Space Odyssey - YouTube[/ame]

It appears that not the computers...but the programers and those that can manipulate the machines have all of the power.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8N72t7aScY&feature=related]Deactivation of Hal 9000 - YouTube[/ame]

Interesting game being played behind the curtain..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back