NEW: Trump Files Notice to Appeal E. Jean Carroll Verdict

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
From a commenter:

[So she was being helped financially to change the law so she could sue and then she sued....the same person that helped her change the law is the same lawyer that will get a cut...if she get's a dime.

That to me is something that the appeals court needs to hear.]

Trump has plenty of grounds to win the appeal.

The article didn't say on what grounds Trump was appealing ... the OP mentions a de facto law, which is certainly something to appeal on ... does anyone happen to know what the trial judge said in this? ... to appeal, Trump would have to have objected during the trial, and the trial judge dismiss the objection ... is there anything else said on the official record? ...

Does anyone have a link to the judgement? ...

From a commenter:

[So she was being helped financially to change the law so she could sue and then she sued....the same person that helped her change the law is the same lawyer that will get a cut...if she get's a dime.

If Trump were smart he'd acknowledge that being a rapist is a positive trait to republican voters, and stop trying to take away from that advantage by losing so many court cases.

From a commenter:

The lying bitch will never see a dime--she may even end up like Stormy -- paying more than she got.

From a commenter:

The fact that the judge told the jury to forget the rape chargexand to find Trump guilty even if they believed he just gave her a peck on the cheek seems like it should be grounds for a mistrial, too.

One of these days Trump will find and pay for a good attorney. Just so happens the last one sucked as bad as Trump does.

Apparently you are not well informed. Do you have a link to a verdict that found Trump guilty of rape? Of course you don't. You are competing with Biden for who is the best liar. Maybe its a tie.
^^^ Says the guy who voted his entire life to force women to birth their rapists' children

The lying bitch will never see a dime--she may even end up like Stormy -- paying more than she got.
Prove she's lying, halftard. The jury didn't see it that way & if your boy was half the man he claims to be & innocent he should have shown up & testified instead of shooting off his bulldog mouth that his chickenshit ass couldn't back up.

The stink of Trump's ass has clouded your brain.

^^^ Says the guy who voted his entire life to force women to birth their rapists' children
Says the guy who is lying through his teeth AGAIN. Please spend some time and find where I did not advocate for instances of rape, incest or health of the mother. That should relieve me of having to listen to your lies (can't do much about Biden's) because you'll be looking for a LOOOOOOOONG time--eternity.

Forum List

Back