New Trump Advisory Board Member: ‘Men And Women Are Not Equal’

yep , I think that the kids , hip hoppers , dopers , millennials got 2 workers per family in the 80s wasn't it ??? Things just keep improving ever since [chuckle] .

So according to this advisory board member women in the workplace is not good. So because wages are where they are it takes two full time incomes to maintain a lower class to middle class life. He is criticizing this yet would also criticize govt assistance. Talj about a disconnect to actual real life for average people.

No retort is necessary who someone demonstrates their ignorance and /or dishonesty with a false equivalency logical fallacy.

and actually proud of it.....

level has nothing to do with things in just the one area of testing measurable physical ability . Doesn't matter to me though , I don't count the number of forgotten and forsaken that you 'perfessionals' and the girls Leave behind to their firey fate though Sparky .

you do realize that 'one area' would leave lots of men to whatever firey fate you've in mind....

I'M Sure that you definition of REAL Men is lacking Sparky .

You've the floor for a better one then....

I turned down an ambulance ride several years ago because both EMTs were female.

And the 'refusal' report probably stated 'free to die of his own misogyny in America'

Someone will always be better, stronger, smarter and faster than you and saying everyone should be treated equal is a loser admitting they know they are not equal but can not accept the damn reality!

Equality transcends the physical ,lest only athletes be worthy of society

and we turn the sick and old into soylent green.....

This is not a lofty concept, nor are the metaphoric concepts in Animal Farm , which most should have read in grade school

In the broader objective, the ignorati running down anyone , be it gender ,color or religion take the overall concept of freedom and liberty in America down a notch when they do so

~S~

Men are stronger

Tell her that....

3c54454d6d6fbbded0c5dc9e5b1b31b3.jpg
Sure.

250px-Bj%C3%B6rnsson_Arnold_Classic_2017.jpg

if they are perfessional they should not be using judgemental words like the newly made up or discovered word of ' misogeny' . Report would or SHOULD simply say that CLIENT refuses service .

Not to get off topic, but just pointing out the flaw in you using this as an example. That young "man" is actually a girl transitioning into being a boy. She/he wanted to wrestle in the boys division. The State of Texas wouldn't allow her to.

In other words: she is cranked out on PEDs, no different from East German "female" weightlifters.

When I see a woman hit a Justin Verlander fastball, I'll say men and women are equal.

You do understand that baseball and softball pitching is totally different...right? Offhand, a softball pitcher would be called for a balk-on EVERY pitch-under baseball rules.

SHow me a woman who can put a bat on this...

There are women that could hit a MLB pitcher. It's a silly claim. The overwhelming vast majority of men or women could not. Pro-athletes from other sports could not in many cases. If a woman trained and played for years like a professional athlete does there is no reason they could not get a hit.

Different is not a synonym for unequal.
---------------------------------------DIFFERENT when recognized might be a reason to not take them seriously or to treat women unequally . Same as a kid should be treated differently and unequally PK .
So women are like children? I wonder if the women in your life- if there are any -know about your misogynist views.
------------------------------------- MANY are like children same as many liberals male and female . MANY liberals are like childdren . Heck , just read this BOARD . Heck , just read your own posts to see what I mean about childlike views and reasoning P.P.. .
I find it interesting that so many of you conservative guys are so threatened by the idea that woman can be equal to men. That speaks volumes about your confidence in your own masculinity

the thing is;

some women are more manly than some men!

and who gets to decide "equal"?

perhaps the real truth is that men are NOT EQUAL to women?

women have better hygiene
women have better morals
women have better manners
except for the men they marry women have higher standards
intellectually women are as smart as men
SOME women are stronger than some men
SOME women are stronger than MOST men
women like to build and grow and settle down and raise families
men like to fight and kill and destroy.....

no woman would ever say something like "men are not equal to women!"

but I think, all things considered, men are NOT equal to women. Certainly not conservative men, anyway.
Does it HURT to be this stupid?

Just read the guys quotes. He might as well move to Saudi Arabia if he feels so threatened by women.
If you ever put your life on the line in dangerous situations, maybe you would understand it. We even mock and demean men who do while raising the women into goddesses.who are in the same job classifications but most who do not even at all come close to the male. So you have less people who actually are doing the dangerous work. Again.....East Asia is laughing at us.

---------------------------------------DIFFERENT when recognized might be a reason to not take them seriously or to treat women unequally . Same as a kid should be treated differently and unequally PK .
So women are like children? I wonder if the women in your life- if there are any -know about your misogynist views.
------------------------------------- MANY are like children same as many liberals male and female . MANY liberals are like childdren . Heck , just read this BOARD . Heck , just read your own posts to see what I mean about childlike views and reasoning P.P.. .
I find it interesting that so many of you conservative guys are so threatened by the idea that woman can be equal to men. That speaks volumes about your confidence in your own masculinity

the thing is;

women have better morals

but I think, all things considered, men are NOT equal to women. Certainly not conservative men, anyway.

you must be a conservative

you couldn't debate any of my points so you resorted to insults and personal attacks.

like trump

like all conservatives

like human scum (not an INSULT....an honest opinion)

(and merely repeating what trump said about me and conservatives agree with)

Last edited:

the thing is;

women have better morals

you must be a conservative

you couldn't debate any of my points so you resorted to insults and personal attacks.

like trump

like all conservatives

like human scum

You must be a leftist.

Leftists always project.

Why am I not surprised? Given Trumps record of denigrating women, this is exactly what I would expect. I want to hear from the female Trump supporters on this board .What do you think of this? How do you justify it?

New Trump Advisory Board Member: ‘Men And Women Are Not Equal’

Right-wing pundit and recently announced Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver has said that women aren’t equal to men and that they damaged society when they won the “‘right’ to leave the home and go to work.” He has claimed that women who report sexual misconduct at work are the reason “why we don’t want to be around you in a business.” And he has told women that they should carry themselves as “handmaidens” and “be submissive.”

Bottom line: New Trump advisory board member Clarence Mason Weaver claims that women are not equal to men, and argues that women would be better off acting like “handmaidens” rather than “queens,” telling women they should be “quiet, humble, and “submissive.”

Watch the video clip!!

Is a motor and a transmission equal jackass? You not see any difference in how men and women
  • look different
  • have different strengths, biologies
  • thought processes
  • interests and needs
  • concerns and approaches to problem solving?
A motor and transmission are very different, yet like yin and yang fit together to form one beautiful, congruent mechanism, greater than the sum of the parts!
Right. Why then is the motor telling the transmission that it has to be boss. See, that's the issue. The fact that I'm shorter and think slightly differently than men doesn't mean I have to be subservient or quiet. See, that's the problem, right there.

I had a great advantage as in the 60’s I was playing tennis as a 7 year old and there weren’t many guys so played against a lot of 8,9,10 year old girls. Thus I never viewed them as anything but equals as the age difference made it very competitive
I began to realize by age 10 myself that other boys did not think like me but that advantage I acquired early on has allowed me to always be comfortable around women and they with me and it went well.

I grew up on a swimming team where all the fastest swimmers were girls. I won all of the “Top grades in the class awards in Public school”. Nobody could tell me that women aren’t as smart, strong or capable as men.

Everyone, male or female, has strengths and weaknesses. Physical strength is based on size and frame. I have a female friend who used to work as a bouncer in a bar - 6’ 1”, 230 lbs of muscle. It took 3 guys to get her off the last guy who decided to try her.

Generally speaking, women are physically smaller than men but they are in many ways, stronger than men. They have more lower body strength than men, who have stronger upper bodies. Women live longer which suggests greater physical strength and endurance.

The death rate for young men is much higher which suggests that young women are smarter and more practical than men and take fewer dangerous or foolish risks..

I notice those claiming male superiority are doing so on the basis of physical strength and aggression. That doesn’t make men superior. I would consider excess aggression as a negative male trait which makes many men inferior to women.

Such aggression is the root of crime, wars, greed, and other societal ills for which men are responsible for. There are far more men in prisons for dangerous and antisocial behaviour than women.

The average man is physically much superior to woman in almost every way that matters.

To state anything else is simply put a lie. Which is why you had to have a wall of text to cover the fact up.
So what ? The issue is equality . Should the be treated differently socially and legally ? Do you agree with that jackass who says the society was damaged when women became allowed to work outside of the home. ? Yes or no! Do you agrees that sexual harassment is the fault of women simply because of their presence in the workplace? Yes or no!

The problem is not that women are working, the problem is that they are not fulfilling their primary responsibility of making children. The other problem is that they are in net using wast amounts of tax dollars produced by males. The independent female turns out to be a myth in general.

Turns out the idea to attempt to make women worse version of males is utterly idiotic.
You can't be fucking serious with that tripe!!

take care of your self . Quit looking for MEN to take care of you DLady ,

What a lovely and entirely misguided post. At no point anywhere, did even mention wanting or needing a man to take care of me, nor would I. This is YOUR projection. I worked all of my adult life, supporting myself, and my family. The last man I relied upon to "take care of me" was my father and he died when I was eleven. It was a stark lesson in what happens to women who rely on others and don't have their own safety nets.

Stop under estimating women. The ignorance and stupidity of white male conservatives when it comes to women and minorities knows no bounds, and your assumptions are all based on what you don't know, not what you do.

Since white males are the power class, women and minorities have to be smarter than white men in order to get what we want and need since the power class is utterly clueless. We saw this when Trump and the white conservatives in the Senate wrote a health care bill which defined pregnancy and rape as "pre-existing conditions" for the insurance industry.

In one thread on this board a male poster asked why healthy younger "people" were being forced to buy health insurance in their 20's. They said "Who needs health insurance before age 50?". Women do. Between the ages of 24 and 40, I had 3 babies, and two miscarriages. I had D&C's after both miscarriages, and had a fibroid tumour removed from my uterus between my second and third children.

My health care needs are on the low end of women's need for health care in their child bearing years, because my pregnancies and deliveries were free of complications, and I was able to birth my babies naturally, and didn't require major intervention. And every day I see posts from white male conservatives on this board railing against the mandate, and making young "people" who don't need health insurance, buy it, and making all policies cover reproductive health.

Women and minorities have to be a whole lot smarter than white men just to get their needs met in the US because of the stupidity of the white male ruling class in dealing with the needs of others. The US is the only first world country which doesn't mandate maternity leave and job security for women, while Republicans tout themselves as the party of "family values".

Republicans say that women should stay home with their children, unless they're poor. Poor women need at least one job, and if they can't support their families without assistance on one job, they need a second job, and they should be getting an education so they can make more money. These same people will decry "latchkey children" who are largely unsupervised while their parents work. So if you're middle class, you're a bad parent if you work, and if you're poor, you're a bad parent if you don't work.

I had a great advantage as in the 60’s I was playing tennis as a 7 year old and there weren’t many guys so played against a lot of 8,9,10 year old girls. Thus I never viewed them as anything but equals as the age difference made it very competitive
I began to realize by age 10 myself that other boys did not think like me but that advantage I acquired early on has allowed me to always be comfortable around women and they with me and it went well.

I grew up on a swimming team where all the fastest swimmers were girls. I won all of the “Top grades in the class awards in Public school”. Nobody could tell me that women aren’t as smart, strong or capable as men.

Everyone, male or female, has strengths and weaknesses. Physical strength is based on size and frame. I have a female friend who used to work as a bouncer in a bar - 6’ 1”, 230 lbs of muscle. It took 3 guys to get her off the last guy who decided to try her.

Generally speaking, women are physically smaller than men but they are in many ways, stronger than men. They have more lower body strength than men, who have stronger upper bodies. Women live longer which suggests greater physical strength and endurance.

The death rate for young men is much higher which suggests that young women are smarter and more practical than men and take fewer dangerous or foolish risks..

I notice those claiming male superiority are doing so on the basis of physical strength and aggression. That doesn’t make men superior. I would consider excess aggression as a negative male trait which makes many men inferior to women.

Such aggression is the root of crime, wars, greed, and other societal ills for which men are responsible for. There are far more men in prisons for dangerous and antisocial behaviour than women.

The average man is physically much superior to woman in almost every way that matters.

To state anything else is simply put a lie. Which is why you had to have a wall of text to cover the fact up.
So what ? The issue is equality . Should the be treated differently socially and legally ? Do you agree with that jackass who says the society was damaged when women became allowed to work outside of the home. ? Yes or no! Do you agrees that sexual harassment is the fault of women simply because of their presence in the workplace? Yes or no!

The problem is not that women are working, the problem is that they are not fulfilling their primary responsibility of making children. The other problem is that they are in net using wast amounts of tax dollars produced by males. The independent female turns out to be a myth in general.

Turns out the idea to attempt to make women worse version of males is utterly idiotic.

Yes, he is. Norman is one of the dumbest of the dumb white male conservatives. Him and BriPat are birds of a feather. I'm willing to bet both of them wear hockey helmets. They know that every word out of Trump's mouth is the God's honest truth, and liberals are all destroying the world.

He is.

Yes, he is. Norman is one of the dumbest of the dumb white male conservatives. Him and BriPat are birds of a feather. I'm willing to bet both of them wear hockey helmets. They know that every word out of Trump's mouth is the God's honest truth, and liberals are all destroying the world.
---------------------------------- i'm talking to the wierdo that has RAPE fantasies and considers her imagined rape to be a problem for MEN . As far as YOU working , hey get to work DLady you heroic worker You .

Forum List

Back