NEW TRUMP AD: Joe Biden in His Own Words

Do you know who you need to convince that Joe Biden isn't good for black people? Black people.
White people want justice for all people, but many whites have been deceived by FAKE NEWS.

So it is important that the TRUTH get out.

3GQ0jITc5V.jpeg

Four weeks until the light is changed.

It is enough that Biden, like Ms Clinton, voted for the illegal Iraq fiasco. War criminals have no business being selected for candidate to the highest office, or, indeed, any office.

Do you know who you need to convince that Joe Biden isn't good for black people? Black people.

I've talked to a lot of blacks that would disagree. Of course I don't live real close to one of the commie enclaves.

I know it might have seemed like a lot to you, but those black folk you met at a Trump rally was just a tiny percentage.

I've talked to a lot of blacks that would disagree. Of course I don't live real close to one of the commie enclaves.

I know it might have seemed like a lot to you, but those black folk you met at a Trump rally was just a tiny percentage.

Really, I've never been to a Trump rally.

Why would anyone here need to convince them? Are you saying black people are too stupid to see what a blatant racist asshole Biden is?

They are smart enough to know who is for them and who is against them.
So you were full of shit when you said someone needs to convince them of that.

Got it.

Why would anyone here need to convince them? Are you saying black people are too stupid to see what a blatant racist asshole Biden is?

They are smart enough to know who is for them and who is against them.
So you were full of shit when you said someone needs to convince them of that.

Got it.

No. They are well aware of their choices. The right seems to want to change their minds. Here's a hint. What you are doing isn't working.

Forum List

Back