New to this forum but not new to political forums

May 15, 2013
Central Texas
Good day, all!

I was a regular participant in a regional political forum for more than a decade. I left because I convinced everyone there they were wrong and there was no more disagreement. Looking forward to doing the same here.

I consider my politics to be libertarian leaning conservative but, I'll probably come off as more conservative than libertarian because most of us agree on (or, couldn't care less about) the libertarian issues that frequently find themselves under discussion.

Okay, let's do this!

Good day, all!

I was a regular participant in a regional political forum for more than a decade. I left because I convinced everyone there they were wrong and there was no more disagreement. Looking forward to doing the same here.

I consider my politics to be libertarian leaning conservative but, I'll probably come off as more conservative than libertarian because most of us agree on (or, couldn't care less about) the libertarian issues that frequently find themselves under discussion.

Okay, let's do this!
Welcome to USBM, Liberaservative. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Good day, all!

Okay, let's do this!

You convinced everyone that they were wrong and it took you more than a decade.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Impressive!

Forum List

Back