I'm New Here, Welcome Me

Hey all. I have been hearing about this place from so many folks so finally decided to join up.

Welcome - hope everything you've been hearing has been good and you find out it is! I'm glad I'm not the newest one here anymore!

welcome-1.gif

Hey all. I have been hearing about this place from so many folks so finally decided to join up.
Welcome to USMB, XPostFacto. Hope you enjoy the boards.

You will have a lot more fun once you post 15-50 posts, which will add functions and abilities to you. At 15 you can start posting pictures, but not before (I think), and you'll notice other board abilities once you pick up more posts. Our moderators like to make sure members are protected from cyber hawks' spamming and trolls, which benefits you in the long run if you are sincere about being a responsible community member, etc.

Thanks to all for your warm welcome. I always love these initial posts because everyone is so kind at first, but after everyone finds out where you stand, politically, that warmth gets unbearably hot, depending on which side of the fence you stand.:badgrin:

Thanks to all for your warm welcome. I always love these initial posts because everyone is so kind at first, but after everyone finds out where you stand, politically, that warmth gets unbearably hot, depending on which side of the fence you stand.:badgrin:

Welcome, you will have an easy time here IF, AND ONLY IF YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH BEER FOR EVERYONE. If not, well, it could be a bumpy flight!

In any case, ENJOY.

Forum List

Back