Zone1 New To the Site

oaken-welcome-doormat-rug-premier-533004.jpg

glad you found us!

New to the site
After seeing all the welcoming posts it makes me feel like this may be the right place for me. Unfortunately I think that there will be some of my welcome committee who will wish I would just go the F away. For those that read my posts under the Black Lives Matter heading and remain supporters I hope we can try and move the crowd in a good way folks. Greetings from Stockton CA by way of East Palo Alto CA and South Jamaica Queens NY, One love

After seeing all the welcoming posts it makes me feel like this may be the right place for me.

it is.

Unfortunately I think that there will be some of my welcome committee who will wish I would just go the F away.

i did forget to tell you that you should stop by the reception desk to pick up yer complimentary hazmat suit.

For those that read my posts under the Black Lives Matter heading and remain supporters I hope we can try and move the crowd in a good way folks. Greetings from Stockton CA by way of East Palo Alto CA and South Jamaica Queens NY, One love

there is an array of forums, from politics to music to games. the clean debate forum is a good one to check out if you don't want the potty mouthed vermin to engage with... & then the uber fun flame zone where most anything goes.

Forum List

Back