New to the Conspiracy Forum

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
I used to laugh at conspiracies, but recently a friend showed me a video on the "Moon Landing." It was pretty persuasive. Engineers say the chances were extremely low, and all data that could prove the most momentous moment of our time is "missing". Not some of the data, all of it, including telemetry data. The photo of the lander on the moon doesn't even have scorch marks. With all of the news about how the FBI is lying left and right, it got me thinking that there are a whole bunch of conspiracies that I need to look at with fresh eyes. I saw some stuff on 911, while not as persuasive, it did raise questions. The biggest one is how the third building collapsed perfectly due to "debris". What pains me the most is I might have to admit Rosie O'donell might have had a point about 911 being fishy. The Vegas shooting also seems strange in many ways. I'm officially a conspiracy nut now. Maybe the media should investigate fishy events. HAhaha, just kidding.

well, welcome. I don't wonder in here to often, can't afford that many shots, so feel free to search for the not so famous recordings of men on the moon.

funnies has to be when one of them used a hammer to drive a stake and ended up spinning himself. and the 'cursing' :lol:

I used to laugh at conspiracies, but recently a friend showed me a video on the "Moon Landing." It was pretty persuasive. Engineers say the chances were extremely low, and all data that could prove the most momentous moment of our time is "missing". Not some of the data, all of it, including telemetry data. The photo of the lander on the moon doesn't even have scorch marks. With all of the news about how the FBI is lying left and right, it got me thinking that there are a whole bunch of conspiracies that I need to look at with fresh eyes. I saw some stuff on 911, while not as persuasive, it did raise questions. The biggest one is how the third building collapsed perfectly due to "debris". What pains me the most is I might have to admit Rosie O'donell might have had a point about 911 being fishy. The Vegas shooting also seems strange in many ways. I'm officially a conspiracy nut now. Maybe the media should investigate fishy events. HAhaha, just kidding.
You do realize that India sent a probe to the moon a year or two ago, and guess what they found? All the shit we left behind and the tracks made by the lunar rover. Case closed.

You do realize that India sent a probe to the moon a year or two ago, and guess what they found? All the shit we left behind and the tracks made by the lunar rover. Case closed.
You mean all that phoney footage and obscure information that came out of the Chandrayann ?

You mean all that phoney footage and obscure information that came out of the Chandrayann ?
Why are you calling real footage "phony"? Its time your childishness to end. If you want to convince us that India faked the pictures, youll have to prove it, and just so you know, your typical weirdo conspiracy shit isnt going to cut it. Im talking about overwhelming proof.

Last edited:

the LAMESTREAM media is just a TOOL for the government,they are there to protect them and spoonfeed the public the lie they have in mind.they never do any investigating.

3724YtW.jpg

There is absolute proof we landed on the moon and the data is not missing.

The third building collapsed due to fire and debris and there is nothing fishy about it.

If you deny the reality of multiple ongoing conspiracies, you are on the same level as the primitive who sees a movie for the first time and thinks he is watching people act extemporaneously

That does not mean every conspiracy theory is true.

I know, right? There's all sorts of conspiracies that the LSM won't investigate at the behest of the Illuminati and the NWO.

For example, the Titanic never really happened! I didn't believe it until I saw this video and I was totally convinced!

Fight the power, dude!

The third building collapsed due to fire and debris and there is nothing fishy about it.
Yea of course and Bin Laden was killed and tossed in the sea right?

Yea of course and Bin Laden was killed and tossed in the sea right?
One has nothing to do withe other.

facts are facts.

If you deny the reality of multiple ongoing conspiracies, you are on the same level as the primitive who sees a movie for the first time and thinks he is watching people act extemporaneously

yeah good point.to believe in unproven conspiracy theories like bin laden and 19 muslims were behind the attacks or oswald shot jfk,thats on the same level of someone seeing a tv show for the first time like beverly hills 90210 and thinking brandon walsh is the real name of the person they hear the name of on the tv screen and actually take it serious that he really works at a restaurant in beverly hills called the peach pit.LOL

yeah good point.to believe in unproven conspiracy theories like bin laden and 19 muslims were behind the attacks or oswald shot jfk,thats on the same level of someone seeing a tv show for the first time like beverly hills 90210 and thinking brandon walsh is the real name of the person they hear the name of on the tv screen and actually take it serious that he really works at a restaurant in beverly hills called the peach pit.LOL
It is proven that 19 muslims committed the 911 attacks.

It is also proven Oswald acted alone shooting Kennedy.

You have been schooled, crushed and owned every time you deny this but like any brat you keep saying "unnh unnh".

This is why all you do is sling shit in defeat in every thread

Next time be sure to cue up the Twilight Zone theme song.

Forum List

Back