CDZ On Conspiracies, Chronovirus and the emergence of the new conspiracy paradigm

I found this fascinating..not just the sad cases of those choosing lies over truth..to the detriment of their health..but the analysis of conspiracy theories in our times..and the resilient believers...who seem to have the ability to shrug off facts in favor of idiocy! So..my question to the crowd..is this the new normal/ Will millions of willful idiots digest and act upon these crazy beliefs? What should we do/should we do anything at all?

Deep State conspiracy to bring down Trump, anyone?

The Twin Towers was an inside job, you know, explosives.

Hillary killed Foster.

The only difference between now and earlier times is, 1) it's easier to find a bubble at the exclusion of anything contradictory, and, 2) on Faceshit and elsewhere (these hallowed halls included) every demented nitwit with a "theory" also has a publication platform. So, the story with which the drunkard would back then harass just a few others in a bar can now be read around the world. What hasn't changed is (near) everybody's willingness to believe seven completely implausible things before breakfast, and the willingness to believe the completely absurd "explanation" that guy on the internet cooked up rather than to admit to themselves they don't know anything about anything.

Should we do something? Absolutely. Convince that drunkard whatever he "knows" is false, and whatever he reads is bullshit, and that he should go back to square one, relearn everything that formerly gave his life direction and orientation, while admitting he is completely ignorant, where to put it included. Have a go!

Oh, BTW, old man, the name of the beast is CORONA VIRUS. CO-RO-NA. Like crown, not time. Kay?
The first three sentences you hit the nail on the head those facts cannot be debated. People like the op always dismiss conspiracy facts like those three sentences you mentioned as conspiracy theories which is odd because as in the case of the twin towers,to accept the media’s version of events that gasoline fires brought down the towers instead of explosives,that’s the funniest conspiracy theory of them all :abgg2q.jpg::uhoh3: to accept the media’s version of events is absurd because what witnesses reported and what experts say proves the media and government lied about those events, you not only got witnesses saying they heard explosives,but they are backed up by architects engineers and demolition experts. You want to talk about conspiracy theories,look no further than the governments explanation of 9/11 and who they claimed was behind it,an unproven conspiracy theory they invented with no evidence to prove their theories.:abgg2q.jpg: Talk about the most lunatic conspiracy theory.lol Oh and anybody who has done research on the clintons knows they have had hundreds of people arkansawed off for knowing too much about their demonic scandals in Arkansas and as president and since politicians Are immune from prosecution especially presidents,never will have to face jail time even though there is more evidence of them murdering innocent civilians than there is for the majority of prisoners on death row. The op and the people that praise this ranting post of the op are also clueless that it was the evil and demonic cia that invented the term conspiracy theory when independent researchers started revealing irrefutable facts that Oswald was innocent and multiple shooters were involved. :cuckoo:

One can be an intellectual stump, and still not trust any of media or gub'mit

ask me how i know......

~S~
As if on cue…

A member of the Church of the Divine Conspiracy Theory.

I'm outed !!!:safetocomeoutff:

Day after day, the fool of the thread
Posts from his gizzard parts, instead of his head
But nobody needs to read him,
They can see that he's just a tool,
And he never gives an answer,

But the fool of the thread,
Sees the fun going down,
with the bent that it’s led
See the words spinning 'round.

Well on the way, Thread in a cloud,
The spark of obnoxious lyrics posting perfectly loud
But nobody ever hears him,
or the sound he appears to make,
and he never seems to notice,

Sees the fun going down,
with just feathers for a head,
See the words spinning 'round......

~S~ w/apologies to the Fab 4
Yep you sure are.lol one of those people I just got done
I don't know why I bother coming here anymore. The brainwashed, idiot-box believing ignorance and bootlicking is off the charts, much more than any other forum I've ever been on in the last 20+ years.
And yet..you have nothing cogent to say. One doesn't get to 'claim' to be smart--one has to earn it.

I think you are incapable of reasoned argument..and that is why you just drops turds and go....
Oh, so just because I didn't write an essay in this particular thread means I'm incapable of reasoned argument? Wrong, I've talked about this on numerous threads in the last few weeks, it gets tiring trying to get through to extremely misguided people. I've been trying to post less here, or quit altogether, and for now I was just about to start cooking dinner. But if I feel like it, I'll get back to this either later tonight or tomorrow.
indeed,it’s impossible to reason with someone like the op and a couple of others on here that have the mindset because the government and the media said it happpened this way,they automatically accept their version of events and ignore the facts you post since they don’t go along with the media and governments version of events.:cuckoo: many here who dismiss conspiracy facts as conspiractpy theories don’t want to believe we are in the end game now,that we live in a facist dictatership,they want to believe the propaganda are corrupt school system taught us that we live in a free country and we elect our presidents and there is a difference in the two parties which is incredible since for example,Obama lied about reversing all of bush’s policy’s and instead,expanded them,yet we still here people all the time sayingvote republican,vote for democrat too ignorant to comprehend neither party is here to serve them,only the bankers and corporations.:cuckoo: It’s incredible they can’t understand george Orwell’s 1984 and that other book brave new world are happening right now as we speak,that the elite have had this population control planned for decades now which Orwell and Huxley were aware of way back then decades ago and this virus is just that and 9/11 was the start of the destruction of all our civil libertys and has been accelerated with corona and that the elite have achieved right now. What they want,destroying the livlhoods of Americans who with an economic crash with a hoax they have brainwashed the whole world into accepting.:uhoh3:

ask me how i know......

~S~
As if on cue…

That’s old news about you,no need to tell us all something we have known about you for years,that you are a member of that group and believe all conspiracy theories of the mainstream media and government.:abgg2q.jpg::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I found this fascinating..not just the sad cases of those choosing lies over truth..to the detriment of their health..but the analysis of conspiracy theories in our times..and the resilient believers...who seem to have the ability to shrug off facts in favor of idiocy! So..my question to the crowd..is this the new normal/ Will millions of willful idiots digest and act upon these crazy beliefs? What should we do/should we do anything at all?

"With conspiracy theories, the reason they're impervious to fact-checking is that they have become a way of being in the world for believers," Phillips said. "It isn't just one narrative that you can debunk. It is a holistic way of being in the world that has been reinforced by all the other bullshit that these platforms have allowed people to consume for years."
'It scares me more than anything'

Organized harassment campaigns, lies and urban legends targeting doctors are a real-life symptom of what the World Health Organization dubbed the "infodemic" as the coronavirus started to spread throughout the world earlier this year.
Halazun has since stopped engaging with the trolls on Facebook, some of whom claimed that "the hospitals are empty" and that the virus was part of a plot to vaccinate or microchip U.S. citizens — just two of the many conspiracy theories that have swirled around the coronavirus.
But he was still left with big questions: How can people believe this stuff? And do they understand the algorithms and opportunistic extremists that led them to believe it?

"It scares me more than anything that there are people who are basically controlled — and in the same way they feel they're fighting against that control," he said. "They go to YouTube, where they're really being controlled, and they don't realize it. That's what's scary

In January, a well-known promoter of QAnon, the baseless conspiracy theory that Trump is secretly dismantling a pedophile-cannibal cabal that runs the U.S. government, pushed a conspiracy theory that Gates "patented" the coronavirus based on a mischaracterized public patent search.

The patent was created by a Gates-aligned research institute to research a vaccine, a common practice among researchers, and it covered a previous coronavirus, not the one that causes COVID-19.
Still, the tweet helped spark a focus on Gates that has permeated the various conspiracy theory networks that have developed on the internet in recent years.
The same QAnon promoter later promoted a diluted form of bleach called "Miracle Mineral Solution" as a possible way to kill the coronavirus.

Similarly, the anti-vaccination movement has pushed a false conspiracy theory that 5G towers are weakening immune systems throughout the world and that COVID-19 is a cover story for the colossal death tolls around the world.

Brian Keeley, a professor of philosophy at Pitzer College in California who studies why people believe in conspiracy theories, said some people in times of crisis look to far-fetched ideas with simple answers for complex problems.

Providing a straightforward, extinguishable enemy — whether it's a well-known celebrity like Gates or a mysterious concept like the illuminati — gives conspiracy theorists hope, agency and power in a time of chaos. In reality, those recognizable, often mortal figures are simply scapegoats for an act of God.
"People are looking for these kinds of explanations to control something in their lives," Keeley said.
Keeley, who's been researching conspiracy theories for over 20 years, said he has abandoned using Facebook because of the "depression that comes from looking at that."

"It's sort of an informational quarantine," he said. "You don't want to be exposing yourself to a different kind of virus."
Exactly.

Excellent article.

Trying to combat conspiracy theories, lies, misinformation, and fake news with facts and the truth is becoming pointless.

Conspiracy theories, lies, and the spreading thereof have become a self-sustaining institution; indeed, it now exists as a kind of religion with believers adhering to their blind faith.
Excellent article? Why..? Cause it was written by a shill on the governments payroll.? That why you consider it to be an excellent article? :abgg2q.jpg: This article describes to a tee everything about the government and our mainstream media.all they ever do is report conspiracy theories,lies,misinformation and fake news as the truth.trying to point out that you fall for their lies,their conspiracy theories,misinformation and fake news is whats pointless,The irony is you adhere to the mainstream media and the government as a self sustaining institution and deem it as a kind of religion of a believer adhering to their propaganda as the blind truth,oh my the irony.comedy gold.:auiqs.jpg::lmao::abgg2q.jpg:

Strange how liberals embrace the unconstitutional shutdowns while they decline to obey properly instituted laws. Maybe it's just that their hatred of freedom has overwhelmed their criminal natures.
Ladies and gentlemen, let's give a big hand for the subject of the article.

ask me how i know......

~S~
As if on cue…

Sees the fun going down,

Sees the fun going down,

I don't know why I bother coming here anymore. The brainwashed, idiot-box believing ignorance and bootlicking is off the charts, much more than any other forum I've ever been on in the last 20+ years.
And yet..you have nothing cogent to say. One doesn't get to 'claim' to be smart--one has to earn it.

I think you are incapable of reasoned argument..and that is why you just drops turds and go....
Oh, so just because I didn't write an essay in this particular thread means I'm incapable of reasoned argument? Wrong, I've talked about this on numerous threads in the last few weeks, it gets tiring trying to get through to extremely misguided people. I've been trying to post less here, or quit altogether, and for now I was just about to start cooking dinner. But if I feel like it, I'll get back to this either later tonight or tomorrow.
indeed,it’s impossible to reason with someone like the op and a couple of others on here that have the mindset because the government and the media said it happpened this way,they automatically accept their version of events and ignore the facts you post since they don’t go along with the media and governments version of events.:cuckoo: many here who dismiss conspiracy facts as conspiractpy theories don’t want to believe we are in the end game now,that we live in a facist dictatership,they want to believe the propaganda are corrupt school system taught us that we live in a free country and we elect our presidents and there is a difference in the two parties which is incredible since for example,Obama lied about reversing all of bush’s policy’s and instead,expanded them,yet we still here people all the time sayingvote republican,vote for democrat too ignorant to comprehend neither party is here to serve them,only the bankers and corporations.:cuckoo: It’s incredible they can’t understand george Orwell’s 1984 and that other book brave new world are happening right now as we speak,that the elite have had this population control planned for decades now which Orwell and Huxley were aware of way back then decades ago and this virus is just that and 9/11 was the start of the destruction of all our civil libertys and has been accelerated with corona and that the elite have achieved right now. What they want,destroying the livlhoods of Americans who with an economic crash with a hoax they have brainwashed the whole world into accepting.:uhoh3:
This post proves the OP to be correct.

Lies, fake news, and conspiracy theories have become institutionalized, facts and the truth are attacked and held suspect, and ‘the government’ and ‘the media’ are falsely demonized.

ask me how i know......

~S~
As if on cue…

Sees the fun going down,

Sees the fun going down,

Our Gub'mit admits to propaganda , disinformation , etc La Ram

and i was weaned on Orwell & Huxley
~S~

Lies, fake news, and conspiracy theories have become institutionalized, facts and the truth are attacked and held suspect, and ‘the government’ and ‘the media’ are falsely demonized.
and that begs the Q Clay

how do we know the GubMit and Media are not part OF said institution?
~S~

Hillary killed Foster.

The only difference between now and earlier times is, 1) it's easier to find a bubble at the exclusion of anything contradictory, and, 2) on Faceshit and elsewhere (these hallowed halls included) every demented nitwit with a "theory" also has a publication platform. So, the story with which the drunkard would back then harass just a few others in a bar can now be read around the world. What hasn't changed is (near) everybody's willingness to believe seven completely implausible things before breakfast, and the willingness to believe the completely absurd "explanation" that guy on the internet cooked up rather than to admit to themselves they don't know anything about anything.

Should we do something? Absolutely. Convince that drunkard whatever he "knows" is false, and whatever he reads is bullshit, and that he should go back to square one, relearn everything that formerly gave his life direction and orientation, while admitting he is completely ignorant, where to put it included. Have a go!

Oh, BTW, old man, the name of the beast is CORONA VIRUS. CO-RO-NA. Like crown, not time. Kay?
The first three sentences you hit the nail on the head those facts cannot be debated. People like the op always dismiss conspiracy facts like those three sentences you mentioned as conspiracy theories which is odd because as in the case of the twin towers,to accept the media’s version of events that gasoline fires brought down the towers instead of explosives,that’s the funniest conspiracy theory of them all :abgg2q.jpg::uhoh3: to accept the media’s version of events is absurd because what witnesses reported and what experts say proves the media and government lied about those events, you not only got witnesses saying they heard explosives,but they are backed up by architects engineers and demolition experts. You want to talk about conspiracy theories,look no further than the governments explanation of 9/11 and who they claimed was behind it,an unproven conspiracy theory they invented with no evidence to prove their theories.:abgg2q.jpg: Talk about the most lunatic conspiracy theory.lol Oh and anybody who has done research on the clintons knows they have had hundreds of people arkansawed off for knowing too much about their demonic scandals in Arkansas and as president and since politicians Are immune from prosecution especially presidents,never will have to face jail time even though there is more evidence of them murdering innocent civilians than there is for the majority of prisoners on death row. The op and the people that praise this ranting post of the op are also clueless that it was the evil and demonic cia that invented the term conspiracy theory when independent researchers started revealing irrefutable facts that Oswald was innocent and multiple shooters were involved. :cuckoo:
Indeed..it is difficult to debate those, 'facts', as they are no such thing. Innuendo, supposition and outright fantasy. Your experts in the 9/11 case are bought and paid for liars..IMO. what people heard..during the collapse..is highly subjective..and there are plenty of people who say they heard no such thing..but you choose to believe what you wish...as is your right. Just don't be surprised if a lot of us snigger..when you prattle on about such things. BTW..no one is saying that 'gasoline fires' brought down the towers...there is something about an object the weighs a certain amount..flying a certain speed..that brings a force multiplier of its own to the equation. But please, don't take my remarks as an invitation for you to rehash your beliefs..one more time. I'm uninterested.
Yes, I believe that there are psychological reasons people are drawn to conspiracy theories.....and i think that social media has added another whole dimension.

it may be outside your worldview..but there are people who do NOT get their info from the 'media' but rather..do their own research and use their intellect to separate shit from Shinola.

ask me how i know......

~S~
As if on cue…

Sees the fun going down,

Sees the fun going down,

Again..you comfort yourself with the lie that i get my information from the media and the government..i guess that's because you cannot accept that i may have done my own research..and came to a radically different conclusion. Your world-view insists that thinking intellectuals that disagree with you..the vast majority...are all shills..and that you...and your like-minded cohorts..have the only true story.
It is both sad and amusing..how that works for your ilk. You must feel awful powerless....in the grasp of such irresistible forces! LOL! You just make that stuff up...or do you get it spoon fed..by Alex Jones and company?

BTW..if I needed anything else to convince that your grasp on reality was tenuous...characterizing our own Govt. as a Fascist Dictatorship..apologies to Trump...is absurd

Last edited:

ask me how i know......

~S~
As if on cue…

Sees the fun going down,

Sees the fun going down,

Wrong as always,miserable. Fail what I said I about you is the total truth,we both know it,you lose as always :auiqs.jpg:you really are embarrassing yourself saying they are bought and paid for liars,uh the only bought and paid for liars are the mainstream media and government institutions you worship :cuckoo: That is such a retarded assumption on your part as well in the fact they have put their life on the lines which you would know is true had you ever done any research instead of hanging on every word the government lied to you about:cuckoo::cuckoo: 9/11 follows the same pattern of the jfk assassination where people who gave version of events I. The coming days and months that did not go along with the governments version of events,wound up dying in violent mysterious deaths.go along living in your obvious comic world reality you livein believing in fairy tales like magic bullets,discounting experts who put their lives on the line as well as office workers and firefighters that day and living in a fairy tale land that you live in a free country and elect the president and this is not a facist dictatership,the government loves people lie you who think they Re there to protect them:abgg2q.jpg::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: you obviously are incapable of being reasoned with,I done with you.

Last edited:

ask me how i know......

~S~
As if on cue…

Sees the fun going down,

Sees the fun going down,

Again..you comfort yourself with the lie that i get my information from the media and the government..i guess that's because you cannot accept that i may have done my own research..and came to a radically different conclusion. Your world-view insists that thinking intellectuals that disagree with you..the vast majority...are all shills..and that you...and your like-minded cohorts..have the only true story.
It is both sad and amusing..how that works for your ilk. You must feel awful powerless....in the grasp of such irresistible forces! LOL! You just make that stuff up...or do you get it spoon fed..by Alex Jones and company?

BTW..if I needed anything else to convince that your grasp on reality was tenuous...characterizing our own Govt. as a Fascist Dictatorship..apologies to Trump...is absurd
Miserable fail countering anything I said,as always when you government apologists can’t counter the evidence and facts,you both evade the evidence and change topics evading facts that the governments version is the one of lies,misinformation and unproven conspiracy theories that you evade and have the unproven biased warped opinion that those in proven conspiracy theories,lies and is information is all facts, funny you two try and deny reality this is a facist ditatership Essen you both have failed to counter my evidence,:auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Hillary killed Foster.

Indeed..it is difficult to debate those, 'facts', as they are no such thing. Innuendo, supposition and outright fantasy. Your experts in the 9/11 case are bought and paid for liars..IMO. what people heard..during the collapse..is highly subjective..and there are plenty of people who say they heard no such thing..but you choose to believe what you wish...as is your right. Just don't be surprised if a lot of us snigger..when you prattle on about such things. BTW..no one is saying that 'gasoline fires' brought down the towers...there is something about an object the weighs a certain amount..flying a certain speed..that brings a force multiplier of its own to the equation. But please, don't take my remarks as an invitation for you to rehash your beliefs..one more time. I'm uninterested.
Yes, I believe that there are psychological reasons people are drawn to conspiracy theories.....and i think that social media has added another whole dimension.

it may be outside your worldview..but there are people who do NOT get their info from the 'media' but rather..do their own research and use their intellect to separate shit from Shinola.
You two government worshippers really seriously need to quit embarrassing yourself while you still can evading facts not addressing them,the more and more ending up with egg on your face In defeat:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Hillary killed Foster.

You two government worshippers really seriously need to quit embarrassing yourself while you still can evading facts not addressing them,the more and more ending up with egg on your face In defeat:abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao:
Uhh...OK. If one were to read your post semantically---and I did---you called us a pejorative term--and then dithered off--rambling about our 'defeat'. Dude, the battle is only in your head--your victories and defeats only of interest to you and those like you. I confess..i don't feel embarrassed in the least..amused..sure...but embarrassed/ Hell, I'd be embarrassed if you agreed with me...now that would set me on my heels...LOL!

thank you for posting though..always fun to have a foil....

ask me how i know......

~S~
As if on cue…

Sees the fun going down,

Sees the fun going down,

:fingerscrossed:

ask me how i know......

~S~
As if on cue…

Sees the fun going down,

Sees the fun going down,

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Hillary killed Foster.

Uhh...OK. If one were to read your post semantically---and I did---you called us a pejorative term--and then dithered off--rambling about our 'defeat'. Dude, the battle is only in your head--your victories and defeats only of interest to you and those like you. I confess..i don't feel embarrassed in the least..amused..sure...but embarrassed/ Hell, I'd be embarrassed if you agreed with me...now that would set me on my heels...LOL!

Battle,I am not the one who is cowardly evading facts and playing dodgeball running away from the evidence then coming back with
With asinine ramblings that fail to disprove facts,keep embarrassing yourself proving you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate ,have fun being embarrassed with all that egg on your face for the day,good bye :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hillary killed Foster.

Battle,I am not the one who is cowardly evading facts and playing dodgeball running away from the evidence then coming back with
With asinine ramblings that fail to disprove facts,keep embarrassing yourself proving you can’t stand toe to toe in a debate ,have fun being embarrassed with all that egg on your face for the day,good bye :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Oh shit..did I miss the 'evidence'? Damn, I hate it when that happens!

1589073474523.png

ask me how i know......

~S~
As if on cue…

Sees the fun going down,

Sees the fun going down,

Comedy gold these lies in this post ,you two kill me with your gullibility and worshiping of the gubernent and lamestream media,thanks for the laughs for the day you two guys.it was kinda boring till now watching you two cowardly evade facts and dismiss them instead of doing the mature adult thing of actually trying to refute them ,never fails from the gubernut apologist worshippers:auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Hillary killed Foster.

View attachment 334130

Hillary killed Foster.

View attachment 334130
One last word before I leave for the day,yeah no need to advertise to everyone at usmb that you go by opinion and I go by facts,you already proved that multiple times on this entire thread:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :yes_text12::TH_WAY~113::thankusmile:

ask me how i know......

~S~
As if on cue…

Sees the fun going down,

Sees the fun going down,

Comedy gold these lies in this post ,you two kill me with your gullibility and worshiping of the gubernent and lamestream media,thanks for the laughs for the day you two guys.it was kinda boring till now watching you two cowardly evade facts and dismiss them instead of doing the mature adult thing of actually trying to refute them ,never fails from the gubernut apologist worshippers:auiqs.jpg::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::lmao:
What's a Gubernut? New strain of Peanut?

Early conspiracy theorist!

1589074005266.png

Forum List

Back