New TEA Partier Here

Welcome aboard my friend......place has high entertainment value if you love making fun of hyper-lefty k00ks. Place is loaded with 'em.......but to be honest, this place would suck without them.

Enjoy:2up:

You must not forget the 'I've got mine, so fuck everyone else sociopaths.'

How exactly is "you people" racist or sexist? Quite frankly...THAT'S JUST PLAIN KEITH OLBERMANN LAUGHABLY STUPID!!!

Last edited:
I have the same question about the term "peanut gallery". How is THAT racist or sexist?
It's not.
peanut gallery
n.
1. The hindmost or uppermost section of seating in a theater balcony, where the seats are cheapest.
2. A group of people whose opinions are considered unimportant: "Pressure is building ... to force ... Alan Greenspan to cut interest rates and pump up the money supply. [He] has politely ignored these catcalls from the peanut gallery" (H. Erich Heinemann).
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
pea′nut gal`lery
n. Slang.
1. the rearmost and cheapest section of seats in the balcony of a theater.
2. a source of insignificant criticism: No remarks from the peanut gallery!
[1885–90, Amer.]
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
people - (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively; "old people"; "there were at least 200 people in the audience"2.
6356B-peanut-gallery.png
peanut gallery - rearmost or uppermost area in the balcony containing the least expensive seats
family circle, second balcony, upper balcony
area - a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function; "the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"
balcony - an upper floor projecting from the rear over the main floor in an auditorium

I have the same question about the term "peanut gallery". How is THAT racist or sexist?
It's not.
peanut gallery
n.
1. The hindmost or uppermost section of seating in a theater balcony, where the seats are cheapest.
2. A group of people whose opinions are considered unimportant: "Pressure is building ... to force ... Alan Greenspan to cut interest rates and pump up the money supply. [He] has politely ignored these catcalls from the peanut gallery" (H. Erich Heinemann).
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
pea′nut gal`lery
n. Slang.
1. the rearmost and cheapest section of seats in the balcony of a theater.
2. a source of insignificant criticism: No remarks from the peanut gallery!
[1885–90, Amer.]
Random House Kernerman Webster's College Dictionary, © 2010 K Dictionaries Ltd. Copyright 2005, 1997, 1991 by Random House, Inc. All rights reserved.
people - (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively; "old people"; "there were at least 200 people in the audience"2.
6356B-peanut-gallery.png
peanut gallery - rearmost or uppermost area in the balcony containing the least expensive seats
family circle, second balcony, upper balcony
area - a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function; "the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"
balcony - an upper floor projecting from the rear over the main floor in an auditorium

LOL...I know it's not! Which is why I'm amused by the fact that 1%'er is convinced that it is. :disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

The 'peanut gallery' names a section in theaters, usually the cheapest and worst, where many black people sat during the era of Vaudeville.

The 'peanut gallery' names a section in theaters, usually the cheapest and worst, where many black people sat during the era of Vaudeville.
If you actually read, you will see there are two major meanings for the phrase "peanut gallery."
I think you just ignore the second one.

I'm new to the boards but not new to the TEA Party. I volunteered for Mitt Romney in 2012 and will do so again when he runs in 2016. I hope I can get to know my fellow patriots here.

If you are affiliated or support the Tea Party, you'll be labeled a racist by by some of the brainless liberals here who cant think for themselves,,, sad really, but welcome :beer:

Welcome to the hyper-sensitive world of political correctness!:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Coming from the guy that 'political correctness' was written for.

You let me know when I've been "politically incorrect", 1%! God knows I don't want to offend your delicate sensibilities!

So did you want to explain why Peanut Gallery is offensive to you? I could use another laugh.

Please show me where that term is given a racial meaning by someone other than you? It simply means the cheap seats!

I'm new to the boards but not new to the TEA Party. I volunteered for Mitt Romney in 2012 and will do so again when he runs in 2016. I hope I can get to know my fellow patriots here.
Are you a follower of the original Tea Party or one of the newer types who usurped the TP? Your support of Mitt kinda answers that question though.

Oh..how clever!..framing the question so no matter what the answer is it will "support" your (obvious) bias.

"Do you still beat your wife"?
Dude, your inability to comprehend what you read is not MY problem. He could have answered "I'm a long time original member of the Tea Party.", and that would have been sufficient.

I was correct in my comment....dude.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to get up every day I guess. Good luck with that.

Welcome to the hyper-sensitive world of political correctness!:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Coming from the guy that 'political correctness' was written for.

You let me know when I've been "politically incorrect", 1%! God knows I don't want to offend your delicate sensibilities!

So did you want to explain why Peanut Gallery is offensive to you? I could use another laugh.

You being politically incorrect now!

Elected officials change things.

The TEA Party does change things. We're men and women of action.

Elected officials don't change things. The changes we need are so far past being made by politicians it's disgusting. People with rifles change the things we need to change.

I'm not sure why you would make a post like this. I just proved to you with three different articles that elected officials do change things. All of the changes you don't like that have happened were made by elected officials as well.

Welcome!

I'm curious, what would you say the core ideology of the Tea Party is these days?

1. Constitutionally limited government.

2. Fiscally responsible government (if confused, refer back to #1).

3. Free market economy.

I voted for Romney in the last election, then once the ballots were counted, Obama won 105% of the votes, with Romney getting none,,,,and yes, the crap hit the fan. What do you think of Trey Gowdy and Ben Carson ?? Carson would get my vote.

I like them both. I think that Carson should run for Senate. He could win, and it would be a huge building block to the presidency. Where was this that Obama got 105% of the vote? Was it ever reported on or investigated?

Are you a follower of the original Tea Party or one of the newer types who usurped the TP? Your support of Mitt kinda answers that question though.

Oh..how clever!..framing the question so no matter what the answer is it will "support" your (obvious) bias.

"Do you still beat your wife"?
Dude, your inability to comprehend what you read is not MY problem. He could have answered "I'm a long time original member of the Tea Party.", and that would have been sufficient.

I'm not sure what you consider the original TEA Party. I'm a member of the TEA Party Patriots and have been almost since the group started. I have been a follower of the grassroots, unorganized Tea Party movement since Ron Paul's run for the '08 election but switched my support to Mitt Romney for '12 when Paul abandoned the American principles of being pro-business, pro-jobs, and pro-Israel.

Mitt Romney?

Clue: Get one today

What do you have against Mitt Romney? Are you a liberal?

Forum List

Back