New TEA Partier Here

TEA Party Patriot

Sep 1, 2014
I'm new to the boards but not new to the TEA Party. I volunteered for Mitt Romney in 2012 and will do so again when he runs in 2016. I hope I can get to know my fellow patriots here.

Well, then, when Mitt loses the Hillary, we'll send you a crying towel. And, since you are such a good patriot, I assume that your dd214 reads honorable, same as mine.

I find that all too many 'Conservatives' when refering to matters of science give far more credance to the rants of an obese junkie on the radio than to people that have spent lifetimes studying the subject. And, yes, I am refering to global warming.

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

I find that all too many 'Conservatives' when refering to matters of science give far more credance to the rants of an obese junkie on the radio than to people that have spent lifetimes studying the subject. And, yes, I am refering to global warming.
Learn to spell, Mr. Scientist. LOL. I find too many liberals confuse politics with science and need a bogeyman to attack if amyone fails to goose step along with the parade.

Welcome Tea Party Patriot!

As you've already found out, Liberals here are too stupid to realize that DrudgeReport doesn't report news it links to OTHER news sites THAT INCLUDE NPR, CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews and all the rest.

If Liberals actually visited Drudge they would know that but they are too busy paroting whatever Mr. Maddow tells them.

Welcome to this Wretched Hive of Vile and Stupidity.

Please just realize that some of us on the Conservative end of the spectrum don't consider either Mr Romney or the Tea Party to be even mildly Conservative in nature.

Welcome and good luck here.

Welcome Tea Party Patriot!

As you've already found out, Liberals here are too stupid to realize that DrudgeReport doesn't report news it links to OTHER news sites THAT INCLUDE NPR, CNN, MSNBC, FoxNews and all the rest.

If Liberals actually visited Drudge they would know that but they are too busy paroting whatever Mr. Maddow tells them.

Lol we all know that dummy.

Welcome to this Wretched Hive of Vile and Stupidity.

Please just realize that some of us on the Conservative end of the spectrum don't consider either Mr Romney or the Tea Party to be even mildly Conservative in nature.

Welcome and good luck here.

I've heard the arguments about Romney not being conservative but I haven't heard anyone saying the TEA Party isn't conservative.

I've heard the arguments about Romney not being conservative but I haven't heard anyone saying the TEA Party isn't conservative.

I lived through 4 years of Romney. NEVER AGAIN. Even if it meant voting for HILLARY to ensure Romney doesn't win.

The Tea Party is all hot air and nothing more. Conservatism is about action not words

Hi, TEA Party Patriot. I'm a patriot, too, but I wouldn't join the TEA Party for anything.

And yes, my little piece of America is actually America, so please don't threaten to "take it back."

I lived through 4 years of Romney. NEVER AGAIN. Even if it meant voting for HILLARY to ensure Romney doesn't win.

The Tea Party is all hot air and nothing more. Conservatism is about action not words
We do act. We get people elected to office at every level of government, from county commissioners to Congress.

We do act. We get people elected to office at every level of government, from county commissioners to Congress.

Getting people elected is not action. Getting things changed is action. Your prophet Mr. Beck gathered 10K people in DC and left the city without having changed anything.

Forum List

Back