new style gang violence

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
20 yr old kid in the ICU today due to new style of gang "execution"
Victims are intentionally shot between C1/C2 vertebrae to leave them as quadriplegics ... but very much alive. The "executioners" even call the ambulance to make sure that the victim receives prompt enough medical attention to ensure they survive ... and prolong the suffering.

Apparently this is becoming more common in other areas of the country. Absolutely disgusting. I generally don't let this stuff get to me, but my world is definitely a little darker tonight.

Who does this kind of stuff?

They also can't be charged with murder. There's no death penalty on the table if you shoot 50 people and leave them quadriplegics.

Victims are intentionally shot between C1/C2 vertebrae to leave them as quadriplegics ... but very much alive. The "executioners" even call the ambulance to make sure that the victim receives prompt enough medical attention to ensure they survive ... and prolong the suffering.

Apparently this is becoming more common in other areas of the country. Absolutely disgusting. I generally don't let this stuff get to me, but my world is definitely a little darker tonight.

Bullshit. What gangbanger, or even USMB poster, could pick out the C1/C2 vertebrae?

They also can't be charged with murder. There's no death penalty on the table if you shoot 50 people and leave them quadriplegics.

Last time I checked attempted murder is a pretty serious offense.

you may need a link on this one.....i could not find anything.....what city was this in?.....

you may need a link on this one.....i could not find anything.....what city was this in?.....

Salt lake City area

Forum List

Back