New Study: You are "racist" unless you have inter racial sex

Thread summary:

Many conservatives here are extremely concerned with what races are screwing what other races.

Who has indicated that on this thread?
seriously, unless someone is screwing me.....

Like Leo and the Grizzly?
long as neither one is trying to mount me, Im ok with it.
Not my style, but who am I to say what a man can or cannot do in the privacy of his own barn, or woods.
Besides, if Leo is bad enough to hold down and mount a Grizzly, do you honestly think Im bad enough to try and interfere?

Thread summary:

Many conservatives here are extremely concerned with what races are screwing what other races.

Not my style, but who am I to say what a man can or cannot do in the privacy of his own barn, or woods.
Besides, if Leo is bad enough to hold down and mount a Grizzly, do you honestly think Im bad enough to try and interfere?

The movie trailer suggests it went down the other way, but who knows? They had both been drinking, and just look at how he was dressed. I mean he was clearly asking for it.

Thread summary:

The movie trailer suggests it went down the other way, but who knows? They had both been drinking, and just look at how he was dressed. I mean he was clearly asking for it.
if they both were drinking then there was no consent or lack thereof on the part of either party.
Just the bare facts.

A New Feminist Study Concludes: You’re Racist if You Don’t Have Interacial Sex | Cultural Marxism

Great well proud racist here! My wife is a proud racist as well! My kids and parents and grandparents as well!

It's amazing how low are lefties willing to go to make all those that don't agree with them look bad.

It seems that those blacks rapists of white women are living proof they're least racist people on the face of the earth and their actions are just another "act of love".

Forum List

Back