New South Park is outstanding

1678671132807.png

Use to watch SP all the time, is this just an episode or did the crew grow up and they are now focusing the story on them being grownups now.

Few examples

1) cartman grows up to become a rabbi

2) Kyle runs Hollywood

So many
I'm finally getting into South Park. It's crazy how current the subjects are even though some of the episodes I'm watching are as old as 1999. For example I just watched an episode that mentioned Oppenheimer. The same movie that today won all kinds of academy awards 25 years later.

Teaching kids about sexual molestation in school. Big issue today.

Guy who looks like Randy Macho Man Savage identifies as a women and the PC women who takes 2nd in everything has to just take it while HE rubs it in her and her husbands faces. So funny. But interesting that Republicans are still freaking out about them 25 years later. Or crazy that we still allow HIM to swim/compete with her. That shouldn't be allowed. Who decided it should? How is it happening? Who had the decision to allow HIM to compete with hers?

Ah, it's a freaking cartoon that pop culture idiots have grown up with. God help us.

What's crazy is that it's clearly poking fun of the culture wars we are having now. So nothing has changed really. 1999 to now, nothing has changed. We think we are more divided than ever. I don't believe that's true. It's just that the nuts South Park make fun of are now in office. Trump supporters. Back then they were Tea Party idiots.

But South Park is also making fun of the trannies who competing against women and how absurd it is.

1710647618511.png

Don't under estimate how ahead of it's time South Park was. It had the finger on the pulse of America and today it seems just as relevant even though it's dated to the events that were happening that week. This show is nailing how stupid we are as a species. Not just Americans.

Forum List

Back