New Scientific Study Proves the Left Can't Meme

Just as they can’t outline a cohesive political argument without resorting to calling their opponents racists or bigots, the left can’t meme.

In the very same way, instead of getting better at meme warfare, the left will simply attempt to censor and restrict the spread of memes through contrived moral panics, hysteria and censorship.

New Scientific Study Proves the Left Can’t Meme

View attachment 198231
You have it wrong. You white Supremacist asswipes can't post without spewing your racism, bigotry, and hate
What a bigoted statement, bigot.
White Supremacists aren't bigots? Really?
Yep. I was simply calling you a bigot as well.
Me pointing out your bigotry does not make me a bigot.
Bigotry is being intolerant of anothers beliefs. That is exactly what you did.
Im not saying its a bad thing though. See, i am a GROWN UP and understand and accept that 99% of people on this planet are bigots. Bigotry is more normal that hetero sex.

1zwubx.jpg

liberals_are_unoriginal-46-226568.jpg

Just as they can’t outline a cohesive political argument without resorting to calling their opponents racists or bigots, the left can’t meme.

In the very same way, instead of getting better at meme warfare, the left will simply attempt to censor and restrict the spread of memes through contrived moral panics, hysteria and censorship.

View attachment 198231
Lol, do you know how many times the conservative rebuttal to one of my posts has been nothing more than name calling and profanity? They can't outline a cohesive political argument. So they resort to calling me a "stalinist" (which they don't seem to know what means) or something truely creative like "shithead" or "dumbass".

Instead of trying to actually present an intelligent point they will resort to repeating what they heard the rwnj news sites say as nauseum even when presented with convincing evidence tongue contrary.

Like your link.

View attachment 198231
We need to get Russian experts to make our memes too

35123439_1783564931738392_9214983188336607232_n.jpg

LOL...I've always said the Right has a lot more fun than the Left. Jokes are offensive to the Lefties.

I know right?! All the best comedians are righties. Everyone knows that.

View attachment 198231

View attachment 198231

upload_2018-6-13_20-7-38.jpeg

View attachment 198231
We need to get Russian experts to make our memes too

35123439_1783564931738392_9214983188336607232_n.jpg

LOL...I've always said the Right has a lot more fun than the Left. Jokes are offensive to the Lefties.

I know right?! All the best comedians are righties. Everyone knows that.
They don't do stand up at colleges anymore.

follow-the-fat.jpg

View attachment 198231
You have it wrong. You white Supremacist asswipes can't post without spewing your racism, bigotry, and hate
For what?

You are living in Kindergarten running around shouting" I know you are but what am I" Grow the fuck up,.

View attachment 198231
For what?

You are living in Kindergarten running around shouting" I know you are but what am I" Grow the fuck up,.
LOL yeah, its me that needs to grow up :rolleyes:

For what?

Obviously.

You spew shit. I call you out on it. You claim I am a bigot because of it.

Grow up.

For what?

Obviously.

You spew shit. I call you out on it. You claim I am a bigot because of it.

Grow up.
Poor douchebag doesnt understand what a bigot is. Poor poor child :itsok:

View attachment 198231

a good meme would be about asshats who get their information from alex jones

Another wag who thinks he has a point and then shoots it in the foot by linking to Alex John Brinkley Jones. :lmao:

This just in --- "Sweeping Generalization is STILL a fallacy, you cretins" --- Aristotle

Thank you too, for proving PJW's point...You have no argument, so smear the source.

BTW, that bit about the sweeping generalization adds a nice spicy irony to your otherwise flavorless response.

smearing infowars is like pointing out shit stinks

Another wag who thinks he has a point and then shoots it in the foot by linking to Alex John Brinkley Jones. :lmao:

This just in --- "Sweeping Generalization is STILL a fallacy, you cretins" --- Aristotle

iu

Forum List

Back