New San Francisco restaurant replaces humans with iPads

BWAHAHAA!
I knew it would happen. Really, why does an employee need to pay $15 per hour when he can just get rid of humans completely. It's not like we need humans to flip burgers. Poor people.
Why is that a surprise to you? This has happening since the modernization of technology. As an example auto industries. Before, all weddings are done by human. Now it's done by robot I think started in 70s.... This is called progress. BWA HA HA HA HA.

BWAHAHAA!
I knew it would happen. Really, why does an employee need to pay $15 per hour when he can just get rid of humans completely. It's not like we need humans to flip burgers. Poor people.

If he were paying $2 an hour he would still be using new technology

Why is that a surprise to you? This has happening since the modernization of technology. As an example auto industries. Before, all weddings are done by human. Now it's done by robot I think started in 70s.... This is called progress. BWA HA HA HA HA.
WTF? Weddings are now done by robots? First the gays, now this? Folks, we are circling the proverbial drain.

WTF? Weddings are now done by robots? First the gays, now this? Folks, we are circling the proverbial drain.
My fault it should be WELDING. Apology.

Get back to us when you've got a better grip of the English language. You're no Jeb Bush.

BWAHAHAA!

Down the road, sure. Everyone will be, but as mentioned before, these absurd wage demands are going to displace people from these jobs a lot faster.

Get back to us when you've got a better grip of the English language. You're no Jeb Bush.
And you are Meathead...I will let you know when you can talk to me.

Eatsa is the logical conclusion of a minimum wage. Once labor becomes more expensive than Automation, Labor becomes obsolete.

Which leads me to a speculation: a pandemic designed to eliminate the unproductive surplus population. Vaccines available to the selected cronies only.

I'll let you know when dingbats can address me. Asslips has comical value when talking about jungle bunny civilizations. You, as of yet, have none.

Until then.

I would rather speak to a human when ordering. I always have questions. However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE being able to pay my bill at the table and leave when I want to.
I'd rather not speak to a human, I'm not going to ask about dining suggestions since I don't trust their opinion. They may make up an answer or sell the higher profit item. I damn sure don't want said human coming around and asking if everything is alright as soon as I shovel some chow in my face. Clicking an OK button sounds like an attractive alternative.

BWAHAHAA!

Down the road, sure. Everyone will be, but as mentioned before, these absurd wage demands are going to displace people from these jobs a lot faster.

I have heard the same threats every time it has been suggested that the minimum wage be raised

BWAHAHAA!

I have heard the same threats every time it has been suggested that the minimum wage be raised

And now it's happening.

I'll let you know when dingbats can address me. Asslips has comical value when talking about jungle bunny civilizations. You, as of yet, have none.

Until then.
I've been addressing your dumb post. And I can see the effect. Yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk.....you are stalking me. Yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk. If you have nothing to say about this topic. STFU. This is not the area to cry because you got beaten. I know you will deny it but... WHY are you stalking me?

BWAHAHAA!

And now it's happening.

Trust me....this time it is really true

I have heard the same shit from conservatives since the minimum wage was $2

We never seem to hear these gloom and doom threats when executive pay increases

Forum List

Back