Cops invade wrong home,murder dog,shoot innocent home owner and another cop

Having worked LE in the Atlanta region...yes...affirmative action hires are abundant and standards have been lowers drastically.

THIS incident? Details are it was a report of a possible burglary and the houses didn't have numbers. They were in area caller described...and house was a very close match to the one caller described...with a back door open. I wouldn't have gone inside. Even if it was 100% the right house. Just not worth it these days.

Sadly...these mistakes happen. The solution is stop going or showing up if there is ANY question about which house is having an emergency.

Having worked LE in the Atlanta region...yes...affirmative action hires are abundant and standards have been lowers drastically.

THIS incident? Details are it was a report of a possible burglary and the houses didn't have numbers. They were in area caller described...and house was a very close match to the one caller described...with a back door open. I wouldn't have gone inside. Even if it was 100% the right house. Just not worth it these days.

Sadly...these mistakes happen. The solution is stop going or showing up if there is ANY question about which house is having an emergency.
Yeah guys cops are just people too. We should pat them on the back for doing this and give them some ice cream so they don't feel so bad.

The door was unlocked not open and there is such as thing as announcing you are the police and come out with hands up....very simple but playing billy badass and shooting up the house was a better idea. Dead dog and wounded homeowner and cop now...brilliant!

Is there a shred of evidence that either of these officer were hired due to affirmative action? Or is this claim being pulled sideways out the OP's ass? My guess is the latter.

Around 54% of the City of Atalanta is black. How crazy that they would have black officers on the police force!? lol.

Forum List

Back