New Rule Announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the time to read the new USMB announcement in the sticky section above.

Addition to USMB Posting Guidelines.
Doesn't "Funny" ratings increase your positive ratings? If so, and I'm pretty sure it is, this seems completely silly.

Next usmb will be putting up a calm, safe forum for those skeered of the funny. Only sweet nothings allowed. All caps banned and no meanypants business.

I NEED ONE FROM THE MEANIES ON THIS BOARD!!!

I HAVE NEVER REPORTED ANYONE FOR GIVING ME ANY RATINGS, BUT I AM SURE THERE ARE SOME THAT GET UPSET BEING FUNNIED BY ME!!!

( I AM GOING TO USE THE INFORMATIVE BUTTON :saythat: )

SOON THERE WILL BE " BRUCE STOP THE EMOJI ATTACK AND NO MORE HOT PINK " RULE...:rock:

Add some in between buttons like an 'oh come on' button, or have a funny button and a funny button hitting someone in the face with a pie. Or an 'I'm not on board with that' button.

A little more gradation between THIS and THAT.
I like the funny with the pie. Good Idea

Just add a thumbs down emoji ffs. It is absurd that a group of adults can't emotionally handle this shit.
Best idea yet. Don't know why it would be so hard to do. Maybe they can only have a certain #? Would something else have to go? They were able to add an STFU button in the FZ, so I don't think it would be a problem.
But the stalkers, which is what this new rule is about, would still use the funny button because it's insulting and pisses people off when used in excess. And that is what f****ing trollers like to do.

I'm funnying your post just to rebel.
Go for it. I'll cry all day, I'm sure.

Apparently so! Lol! Will you tell on me if I post one too? :laugh:

:heehee:
I have never told on anyone for stalking me with funnies.

Okay, well you bitched about it. Put things into perspective and you can see how stupid it is to get upset over a funny face rating on your posts.
Considering how easy it is to piss you off, Chris, I'm assuming you've not been trolled with funnies like the rule describes. That's probably because left wingers are more decent people than right wingers and they don't do that bullswallop.

Why not just do away with the ratings system altogether if it's causing this much butt hurt?

Because the FZ crowd would get all depressed and ornery. :p And we'd have have cartons of Prosac around.

And it's about 14 or 18 members that are REALLY abusing it. Not a general problem. Vast majority of members don't use it maliciously.

Then out those losers and be done with the problem.

Why does everything have to be a fucking secret around here? Who are the people doing this and who are the people whining about it? Both deserve severe mocking.
Oh, stuff it. If someone has something to say, disagrees with my posts, they can damned well come up with a statement in English that explains their problem. It's a discussion board. The trolls who come here to target and mock can go soak their heads.

Oh look! One of the whiners!
Proud to be a whiner. And a Pollyanna and whatever other fictional attributes have been assigned to me this week.

I'm funnying your post just to rebel.

Okay, well you bitched about it. Put things into perspective and you can see how stupid it is to get upset over a funny face rating on your posts.
Considering how easy it is to piss you off, Chris, I'm assuming you've not been trolled with funnies like the rule describes. That's probably because left wingers are more decent people than right wingers and they don't do that bullswallop.

I could copy and pasted my alerts and make you look foolish

I've never trolled you, Sassy. The rule is for....well read the thing, would ya?

You people don't make any sense and are completely illogical and insane.
Chris, you're just so obnoxious that you can't see why this makes sense.
Well, I see this as an opportunity for learning. Please explain to me why this makes sense, as clear and concisely as possible.

Also, please work into your response why you are bothered by people funny-ing your posts. I'm genuinely interested.

Last edited:

I've never trolled you, Sassy. The rule is for....well read the thing, would ya?

You wrote this, no?

That's probably because left wingers are more decent people than right wingers and they don't do that bullswallop.

I'm here to tell ya left wingers do that "bullswallop" A couple of them to excess

e5f.png

Take the time to read the new USMB announcement in the sticky section above.

Addition to USMB Posting Guidelines.
Doesn't "Funny" ratings increase your positive ratings? If so, and I'm pretty sure it is, this seems completely silly.

Next usmb will be putting up a calm, safe forum for those skeered of the funny. Only sweet nothings allowed. All caps banned and no meanypants business.

I NEED ONE FROM THE MEANIES ON THIS BOARD!!!

I HAVE NEVER REPORTED ANYONE FOR GIVING ME ANY RATINGS, BUT I AM SURE THERE ARE SOME THAT GET UPSET BEING FUNNIED BY ME!!!

( I AM GOING TO USE THE INFORMATIVE BUTTON :saythat: )

SOON THERE WILL BE " BRUCE STOP THE EMOJI ATTACK AND NO MORE HOT PINK " RULE...:rock:
I knew my elitist text-coloring would catch on. I like your choice in colors, by the way.

You wrote this, no?

That's probably because left wingers are more decent people than right wingers and they don't do that bullswallop.

I'm here to tell ya left wingers do that "bullswallop" A couple of them to excess
I can name several, right off the top of my head.

You wrote this, no?

I can name several, right off the top of my head.

I've got one that was blowing up my alerts with 10-20 each morning....finally put the ignorant troll on ignore

So...just saw this...Everyone is welcome to funny my posts.....it's positive rep and not being a Snowflake, I have no problem with people giving me positive rep.....if I even notice. I guess some of us are just made of sterner stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back