New Republicans are C.I.N.O's

Donald Trump has roughly a 90% approval rating among Republican voters in this country. This AFTER he, and Republicans in Congress, passed a gigantic TAX CUT and windfall of cash targeted to Trump himself and the uber rich that crashed the economy 10 years ago. To do this, they INCREASED THE BUDGET DEFICIT to $1 trillion after we worked under the Obama Presidency to reduce it by over $1 trillion.
Trump Trillion-Dollar Budget Deficits Officially Begin This Week

In addition......they want to increase military spending AND build a stupid wall along the southern border that will not only cost billions to maintain, but, will have almost no effect on illegal immigration.

So, question is......are new Republicans the OPPOSITE of conservatives? When all is said and done, are the new Republicans not the party of 'tax and spend'.....but, 'borrow and spend and crash'? Is this what we can expect from Republicans moving forward?

It must be given almost the entire party has signed off on what they just did as a party. Remember, when we were recovering from the financial crisis they presided over (remember, a Republican was in office at the time of the crash)......every bit of stimulus had to be budget neutral for Obama?! Now......borrow......spend.....borrow.....spend. That is the new Republican Party; they truly are 'conservatives in name only'.
So I guess you mean to give up your tax cut in protest ? #NotMyTaxCut.
Stupid argument that again, dodges the point that giving blind tax cuts to uber wealthy people is really expensive and dumb macroeconomic policy.

OK, we get it!

You found the word "macroeconomic" and fell in love with it. Unfortunately, I don't think you know what it means. I hate to tell you that it has has no relationship with the macroeconomic and cheese that you like to eat for lunch.

Donald Trump has roughly a 90% approval rating among Republican voters in this country. This AFTER he, and Republicans in Congress, passed a gigantic TAX CUT and windfall of cash targeted to Trump himself and the uber rich that crashed the economy 10 years ago. To do this, they INCREASED THE BUDGET DEFICIT to $1 trillion after we worked under the Obama Presidency to reduce it by over $1 trillion.

In addition......they want to increase military spending AND build a stupid wall along the southern border that will not only cost billions to maintain, but, will have almost no effect on illegal immigration.

So, question is......are new Republicans the OPPOSITE of conservatives? When all is said and done, are the new Republicans not the party of 'tax and spend'.....but, 'borrow and spend and crash'? Is this what we can expect from Republicans moving forward?

It must be given almost the entire party has signed off on what they just did as a party. Remember, when we were recovering from the financial crisis they presided over (remember, a Republican was in office at the time of the crash)......every bit of stimulus had to be budget neutral for Obama?! Now......borrow......spend.....borrow.....spend. That is the new Republican Party; they truly are 'conservatives in name only'.
Stupid argument that again, dodges the point that giving blind tax cuts to uber wealthy people is really expensive and dumb macroeconomic policy.

Are you Guno?

Whoever he is, the Tank is obviously either empty or out of ammunition.

The wall, does almost nothing for illegal immigration. Given the vast majority of 'illegal immigrants' are those who overstay their visas. The wall is a gigantic, ungodly expensive symbol that people want to pay for because they don't like illegal immigration.

This is ironic that Trump is pushing this when he routinely, in business, would ship immigrants in to work in his businesses.
3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker.

This is increasingly bizarre that Trump would make this an issue, then tell his Republican majorities in Congress to "not bother with a bill".

Pick up a telephone and call a random household Las Vegas, NV. If you don't hear the word, "Bueno" when you call, you misdialed and called a business and then it is even money. The telephone voicemails are even in Spanish because it seems no one over the age of 30 speaks English. I have called homes and after talking to both parents and getting nowhere, they put what sounds like an elementary-age little girl on the phone who tells me in perfect English that the older brother or sister is not home and are at work.

You think all of the people came on guest visas? No, they didn't!
So you're basing your belief on a made up analogy of a few phone calls?!?! WTF?

Congrats....this IS the dumbest thing I've read today. Not to mention it says absolutely nothing about immigration policy.

A few phone calls? Try thousands! If I honestly could, I would turn every phone number over to ICE for investigation.

There are high schools whose student's Hispanic surnames outnumber all others by ratios of about 20:1, but you can't ask a kid for their social security number or flag their Mexican birth certificate. What do you do when a kid enrolls in school and should be in third grade but doesn't speak the first word of English?
So this is all about speaking English?!?!?!? What other things do you want the Federal Government to tell you what to do?? You folks sure become awfully authoritarian when it suits you?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news and break up your idiocy, but the ability to communicate in English is required for citizenship.
For the love of Christ.
Exceptions & Accommodations When Filing for Naturalization

OK, we get it!

You found the word "macroeconomic" and fell in love with it. Unfortunately, I don't think you know what it means. I hate to tell you that it has has no relationship with the macroeconomic and cheese that you like to eat for lunch.
How do you speak about macroeconomic policy (which is what economic policy is at the Congressional level) without using the word?

Too many syllables for you? Pathetic.....again. Unless, of course, your desire is to NOT speak about actual macroeconomic policy (sorry, had to use it again).

The financial sector crashed because Democrats took back congress and refused to do anything to prevent the housing bubble from bursting......as a matter of fact they made it worse.....just to get a Democrat in the White House.

And you forget.....Trump simply went along with a Congressional Budget. You act like the establishment had nothing to do with the mess we're in.

I think you need to crack a book and read up on civics, and maybe read up on the Constitution. Find out who does what in Washington.
Please tell me what time frame you're talking about?! If I remember correctly, the Republicans were in charge of Congress when they passed the Gramm/Leach/Bliley legistation that allowed banks to lend 80 times on one asset (that created the bubble in the first place).

You're awfully selective on when you blame Congress and when you blame the sitting POTUS?!

Your last comment about the Constitution is bizarre.....and definitely doesn't explain why you (occasionally) absolve the Executive Branch in some cases.....but, blame them in others.

In other words Cletus....you're full of ****.
You're full of shit.
I guess you still aren't aware of the Deep State.
You think that Republicans only acted on their own when they pass legislation.
I guess you're unaware of the filibuster rule and so-on.
Before Harry Reid became Senate majority leader those rules applied.
Now the establishment is firmly in control of Congress and Trump is the only one in Washington willing to fight it.
Wow....you are delusional. You need to stop reading comic books to get your news.....
I stopped reading comics in the 60s.

Lying isn't the winner you think it is.
You should try being honest instead.
See how it suits you.
HA! HONEST?!?!? While you support Trump?! The "honest" guy who hides his tax returns?!?!

That is a laugher......
He isn't hiding anything.

Didn't Justine Bieber release his returns on PMSNBC????

The damage done to the country by Democrats over the last thirty years or so and most recently by Obama and his batch of nutcases requires resources to be initially mitigated and ultimately remedied. That's just how it is.

It appears by way of NeverTrumpers like McCain, Flake and the Bush mob that it's the Old Guard establishment Republicans who strayed from the philosophy, or were simply Democrats to one degree or another to begin with.
Now billy! You supported Bush to your very quick, and now include him in the Republicans that disappoint you, and because of the ascendance of Trump you now see those you name as being 1 degree from being Democrats? Am I reading you wrong? Or have you not noticed the slip-slide into a more strident intolerance. Have you fallen into the Freedom Caucus fringe camp?

Nope. I supported Bush because the alternatives offered, and his opponents while in office were totally unacceptable. His daddy right through Obama were all globalists, as were the alternatives. It was simply a matter of degree.

Now the masks are off, and look how chummy they all are.

The Freedom Caucus is a good defensive line.
Do you support spending hundreds of billions of dollars to build a wall along the southern border?

Hundreds of billions?

You can't even come close to the correct figure! You are a joke!
Actually, when you take the amount it would take to build, add the amount it would take to maintain, the amount we would have to borrow, over the next 20 years.......yes, it winds up adding approaching $200 billion to the long term debt. Not to mention, it is a REALLY STUPID and ineffective way to stop border crossings that have been on the decrease for the last 18 years.
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low

Not to mention.....Trump himself claims that crossings are at "all time lows", so why the **** would we need a border wall?!?! It is a really dumb way to waste money.
--------------------------------------------- well of course . one illegal is one too many . Course i think the same concerning 'government approved legals' FrankT .

Last edited:
Please tell me what time frame you're talking about?! If I remember correctly, the Republicans were in charge of Congress when they passed the Gramm/Leach/Bliley legistation that allowed banks to lend 80 times on one asset (that created the bubble in the first place).

You're awfully selective on when you blame Congress and when you blame the sitting POTUS?!

Your last comment about the Constitution is bizarre.....and definitely doesn't explain why you (occasionally) absolve the Executive Branch in some cases.....but, blame them in others.

In other words Cletus....you're full of ****.
You're full of shit.
I guess you still aren't aware of the Deep State.
You think that Republicans only acted on their own when they pass legislation.
I guess you're unaware of the filibuster rule and so-on.
Before Harry Reid became Senate majority leader those rules applied.
Now the establishment is firmly in control of Congress and Trump is the only one in Washington willing to fight it.
Wow....you are delusional. You need to stop reading comic books to get your news.....
I stopped reading comics in the 60s.

Lying isn't the winner you think it is.
You should try being honest instead.
See how it suits you.
HA! HONEST?!?!? While you support Trump?! The "honest" guy who hides his tax returns?!?!

That is a laugher......
He isn't hiding anything.

Didn't Justine Bieber release his returns on PMSNBC????
You know this because......that's what he tells you.

Good lil' cult member.....good lil' cult member.

Nope. I supported Bush because the alternatives offered, and his opponents while in office were totally unacceptable. His daddy right through Obama were all globalists, as were the alternatives. It was simply a matter of degree.

Do you support spending hundreds of billions of dollars to build a wall along the southern border?

Hundreds of billions?

Actually, when you take the amount it would take to build, add the amount it would take to maintain, the amount we would have to borrow, over the next 20 years.......yes, it winds up adding approaching $200 billion to the long term debt. Not to mention, it is a REALLY STUPID and ineffective way to stop border crossings that have been on the decrease for the last 18 years.

Not to mention.....Trump himself claims that crossings are at "all time lows", so why the **** would we need a border wall?!?! It is a really dumb way to waste money.

Illegals cost this country how many billions per year in fraud?

Your figures are a laughable as your reasoning.
I know....math is hard. Illegal immigrants cost FAR LESS in fraud than what you're claiming. You believe in a fantasy sunshine....
How the DREAM Act can actually lower the deficit

Trump counts on the gullibility of his voters.....he's got you pegged.
Illegals cost us more than 5 times the cost of a border wall. They're right now, as we speak, eating up our Social Security benefits. That's why the increase in the debt is so massive. Democrats are using money we don't have to pay for them.

Now billy! You supported Bush to your very quick, and now include him in the Republicans that disappoint you, and because of the ascendance of Trump you now see those you name as being 1 degree from being Democrats? Am I reading you wrong? Or have you not noticed the slip-slide into a more strident intolerance. Have you fallen into the Freedom Caucus fringe camp?

Hundreds of billions?

--------------------------------------------- well of course . one illeal is one too many . Course i think the same concerning 'government approved legals' FrankT .
So you at least admit the fact that it is a REALLY expensive way to deal with illegal immigration.

Hundreds of billions?

--------------------------------------------- well of course . one illeal is one too many . Course i think the same concerning 'government approved legals' FrankT .
So you at least admit the fact that it is a REALLY expensive way to deal with illegal immigration.
-------------------------------------- just pay your taxes , this is nothing more important than keeping the USA the USA FrankT .

Hundreds of billions?

I know....math is hard. Illegal immigrants cost FAR LESS in fraud than what you're claiming. You believe in a fantasy sunshine....

Illegals cost us more than 5 times the cost of a border wall. They're right now, as we speak, eating up our Social Security benefits. That's why the increase in the debt is so massive. Democrats are using money we don't have to pay for them.
Complete, nonsensical lie.
No, Undocumented Immigrants Aren't Stealing Your Benefits | HuffPost

They do, however, contribute to the tax base.

Hundreds of billions?

-------------------------------------- just pay your taxes , this is nothing more important than keeping the USA the USA FrankT .
Finally......your admission that you are NOT interested in intelligent ways to deal with problems. Just throw money at it.........

Let me guess....in your next breath you'll talk about "irresponsible government spending"?!?!?!? (eyeroll)

Hundreds of billions?

How much does it cost to educate a child in a Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, or California school system? Who is paying those taxes?

How much does it cost to educate a child in a Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, or California school system? Who is paying those taxes?
They are also contributing to the tax base there sparky. Plus, doesn't deal with the fact you are FAR OVERSTATING the costs of "dealing with illegals".

only 3 things matter to me and thats Military , Sovereignty and Borders . Do away with any of the 3 and the USA ceases to exist FrankT .

only 3 things matter to me and thats Military , Sovereignty and Borders . Do away with any of the 3 and the USA ceases to exist FrankT .
So....you don't want education, running water or sewer, electrical grid, paved roads, bridges, etc. etc. etc..

That's bizarre.

Plus, have you or your parents used Medicare?

guess thats additional Frank , course i have ALL those things my entire life time same as most Americans . But without the Military , Borders and Sovereignty the USA ceases to exist FrankT .

guess thats additional Frank , course i have ALL those things my entire life time same as most Americans . But without the Military , Borders and Sovereignty the USA ceases to exist FrankT .
OK....but, Trump's ridiculous immigration policies do NOTHING to assure anything regarding the border.

Plus, I would think you're upset with Trump for telling Congress to "not bother with an immigration bill" given that is so important to you?

So....you don't want education, running water or sewer, electrical grid, paved roads, bridges, etc. etc. etc..

That's bizarre.

Plus, have you or your parents used Medicare?
------------------------ and not that i want to do away with the things you mention but Americans have ALWAYS had those things you mention these last hundred years or so [about] FrankT .

OK....but, Trump's ridiculous immigration policies do NOTHING to assure anything regarding the border.

Plus, I would think you're upset with Trump for telling Congress to "not bother with an immigration bill" given that is so important to you?
------------------------- Trump is the man , he has a strategy and tactics and i support President Trump [ off topic but i hope he decides to destroy the 'norks' and 'eyeran' FrankT .

Forum List

Back