New Republicans are C.I.N.O's

Illegals cost this country how many billions per year in fraud?

Your figures are a laughable as your reasoning.
I know....math is hard. Illegal immigrants cost FAR LESS in fraud than what you're claiming. You believe in a fantasy sunshine....
How the DREAM Act can actually lower the deficit

Trump counts on the gullibility of his voters.....he's got you pegged.
Illegals cost us more than 5 times the cost of a border wall. They're right now, as we speak, eating up our Social Security benefits. That's why the increase in the debt is so massive. Democrats are using money we don't have to pay for them.
Complete, nonsensical lie.
No, Undocumented Immigrants Aren't Stealing Your Benefits | HuffPost

They do, however, contribute to the tax base.

How much does it cost to educate a child in a Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, or California school system? Who is paying those taxes?
They are also contributing to the tax base there sparky. Plus, doesn't deal with the fact you are FAR OVERSTATING the costs of "dealing with illegals".

How are they contributing to the tax base? The can't own property legally so how do they pay property taxes?

Your posts are long on bullshit and short on facts.

guess thats additional Frank , course i have ALL those things my entire life time same as most Americans . But without the Military , Borders and Sovereignty the USA ceases to exist FrankT .
OK....but, Trump's ridiculous immigration policies do NOTHING to assure anything regarding the border.

Plus, I would think you're upset with Trump for telling Congress to "not bother with an immigration bill" given that is so important to you?
------------------------- Trump is the man , he has a strategy and tactics and i support President Trump [ off topic but i hope he decides to destroy the 'norks' and 'eyeran' FrankT .
So you support him even though his strategy doesn't make sense.......gee, an here I thought you were going to say something stupid.

What is it....is it because he insults people?!?! Is THAT what does it for you? You admit you support him, but, cannot logically defend why you do.....or are you admitting you're no different than a cult member who followed Jim Jones?

guess thats additional Frank , course i have ALL those things my entire life time same as most Americans . But without the Military , Borders and Sovereignty the USA ceases to exist FrankT .
OK....but, Trump's ridiculous immigration policies do NOTHING to assure anything regarding the border.

Plus, I would think you're upset with Trump for telling Congress to "not bother with an immigration bill" given that is so important to you?
---------------------------- Trump border policies are ok at this time as the President works on fixing a longtime problem since 'reagan' and 'bush' Frank .

I know....math is hard. Illegal immigrants cost FAR LESS in fraud than what you're claiming. You believe in a fantasy sunshine....

Illegals cost us more than 5 times the cost of a border wall. They're right now, as we speak, eating up our Social Security benefits. That's why the increase in the debt is so massive. Democrats are using money we don't have to pay for them.

How much does it cost to educate a child in a Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, or California school system? Who is paying those taxes?
They are also contributing to the tax base there sparky. Plus, doesn't deal with the fact you are FAR OVERSTATING the costs of "dealing with illegals".

How are they contributing to the tax base? The can't own property legally so how do they pay property taxes?

Your posts are long on bullshit and short on facts.
Newsflash cletus......property taxes are NOT the only taxes we pay.
Undocumented immigrants pay billions of dollars in federal taxes each year

For a guy who claims to be a teacher.....you sure as hell don't know very much.

Last edited:

---------------------------- Trump border policies are ok at this time as the President works on fixing a longtime problem since 'reagan' and 'bush' Frank .
But, you even admit his "fix" doesn't make sense. You are contradicting yourself.

I think it can be boiled down to be stupid. There's certainly an element of racism and bigotry that'll lead some people to support Trump. I would venture to guess though that most Trump supports are supporting him in reaction to what the other side is doing. Seems now more than ever people are voting based on one side not being the other side, i.e. the lesser of two evils. More and more campaigning and rhetoric is just trying to get your vote by simply demonizing the other guy and creating a false dichotomy that your only "reasonable" vote is for me. It's 2 things:

1. Dubious in preying on people's fight or flight response (basically) in making an important decision. Decisions driven by emotion instead of logic are almost always worse decisions.
2. Lazy in that you don't have to really put your own ideas under scrutiny to improve and refine them. Just get votes, get power and then use said power to maintain votes and power.

Anyone who votes R or D is complicit in this game.

I think it can be boiled down to be stupid. There's certainly an element of racism and bigotry that'll lead some people to support Trump. I would venture to guess though that most Trump supports are supporting him in reaction to what the other side is doing. Seems now more than ever people are voting based on one side not being the other side, i.e. the lesser of two evils. More and more campaigning and rhetoric is just trying to get your vote by simply demonizing the other guy and creating a false dichotomy that your only "reasonable" vote is for me. It's 2 things:

1. Dubious in preying on people's fight or flight response (basically) in making an important decision. Decisions driven by emotion instead of logic are almost always worse decisions.
2. Lazy in that you don't have to really put your own ideas under scrutiny to improve and refine them. Just get votes, get power and then use said power to maintain votes and power.

I agree with much of what you're saying....but, disagree with your last line. NOT voting for someone just because they are R or D is equally as nonsensical. It requires genuine analysis of issues. As we've seen here.....many support Trump in large part because he insults people whom they don't like. They dislike immigrants and like Trump because he demonizes them. They can't defend his policies...but, he can insult with the best of them.

Donald Trump has roughly a 90% approval rating among Republican voters in this country. This AFTER he, and Republicans in Congress, passed a gigantic TAX CUT and windfall of cash targeted to Trump himself and the uber rich that crashed the economy 10 years ago. To do this, they INCREASED THE BUDGET DEFICIT to $1 trillion after we worked under the Obama Presidency to reduce it by over $1 trillion.
Trump Trillion-Dollar Budget Deficits Officially Begin This Week

In addition......they want to increase military spending AND build a stupid wall along the southern border that will not only cost billions to maintain, but, will have almost no effect on illegal immigration.

So, question is......are new Republicans the OPPOSITE of conservatives? When all is said and done, are the new Republicans not the party of 'tax and spend'.....but, 'borrow and spend and crash'? Is this what we can expect from Republicans moving forward?

It must be given almost the entire party has signed off on what they just did as a party. Remember, when we were recovering from the financial crisis they presided over......every bit of stimulus had to be budget neutral for Obama?! Now......borrow......spend.....borrow.....spend. That is the new Republican Party; they truly are 'conservatives in name only'.

The damage done to the country by Democrats over the last thirty years or so and most recently by Obama and his batch of nutcases requires resources to be initially mitigated and ultimately remedied. That's just how it is.

It appears by way of NeverTrumpers like McCain, Flake and the Bush mob that it's the Old Guard establishment Republicans who strayed from the philosophy, or were simply Democrats to one degree or another to begin with.
Now billy! You supported Bush to your very quick, and now include him in the Republicans that disappoint you, and because of the ascendance of Trump you now see those you name as being 1 degree from being Democrats? Am I reading you wrong? Or have you not noticed the slip-slide into a more strident intolerance. Have you fallen into the Freedom Caucus fringe camp?

Nope. I supported Bush because the alternatives offered, and his opponents while in office were totally unacceptable. His daddy right through Obama were all globalists, as were the alternatives. It was simply a matter of degree.

Now the masks are off, and look how chummy they all are.

The Freedom Caucus is a good defensive line.
Do you support spending hundreds of billions of dollars to build a wall along the southern border?

Hundreds? No. Why are you going all hyperbolic?

I would like to see a wall, yes, along with - this being an issue of national security - troops stationed at the southern border.

I would also like to see a biometric national ID system installed. Without either a citizen or guest ID you can do no business in the United States. No employment, no housing, no licenses of any kind, no government aid, no bank account, no nothing.
You should talk to Merkel about that system of proof of citizenship and the penalties for being without it. It meshes with what I've read about E. Germany during the Soviet regime. Oh, yeah! And they had a wall to keep western culture OUT. Of course you'll claim it was to keep E Germans IN, but I'm betting that's not what loyal commies thought. They wanted no part of our 'decadence'.

I agree with much of what you're saying....but, disagree with your last line. NOT voting for someone just because they are R or D is equally as nonsensical. It requires genuine analysis of issues. As we've seen here.....many support Trump in large part because he insults people whom they don't like. They dislike immigrants and like Trump because he demonizes them. They can't defend his policies...but, he can insult with the best of them.
To an extent. I agree on a more local level if the candidate has presented a good case for themselves independent of who their opponent is. But at a national level, these guys and girls are well versed in the game of bullshitting and glad-handing. You generally don't get there without being in deep to certain special interests and being tied to the party. There's no reason for me to give the benefit of the doubt at all, especially since the federal government is already WAY too big and we need people in there who's first and last loyalty is to keeping the federal government out of personal and state/local government business.

The damage done to the country by Democrats over the last thirty years or so and most recently by Obama and his batch of nutcases requires resources to be initially mitigated and ultimately remedied. That's just how it is.

It appears by way of NeverTrumpers like McCain, Flake and the Bush mob that it's the Old Guard establishment Republicans who strayed from the philosophy, or were simply Democrats to one degree or another to begin with.
Now billy! You supported Bush to your very quick, and now include him in the Republicans that disappoint you, and because of the ascendance of Trump you now see those you name as being 1 degree from being Democrats? Am I reading you wrong? Or have you not noticed the slip-slide into a more strident intolerance. Have you fallen into the Freedom Caucus fringe camp?

Nope. I supported Bush because the alternatives offered, and his opponents while in office were totally unacceptable. His daddy right through Obama were all globalists, as were the alternatives. It was simply a matter of degree.

Do you support spending hundreds of billions of dollars to build a wall along the southern border?

I would like to see a wall, yes, along with - this being an issue of national security - troops stationed at the southern border.

I would also like to see a biometric national ID system installed. Without either a citizen or guest ID you can do no business in the United States. No employment, no housing, no licenses of any kind, no government aid, no bank account, no nothing.
You should talk to Merkel about that system of proof of citizenship and the penalties for being without it. It meshes with what I've read about E. Germany during the Soviet regime. Oh, yeah! And they had a wall to keep western culture OUT. Of course you'll claim it was to keep E Germans IN, but I'm betting that's not what loyal commies thought. They wanted no part of our 'decadence'.
Good Lord, you must be kidding?!

To an extent. I agree on a more local level if the candidate has presented a good case for themselves independent of who their opponent is. But at a national level, these guys and girls are well versed in the game of bullshitting and glad-handing. You generally don't get there without being in deep to certain special interests and being tied to the party. There's no reason for me to give the benefit of the doubt at all, especially since the federal government is already WAY too big and we need people in there who's first and last loyalty is to keeping the federal government out of personal and state/local government business.
Far too broad brush.....their first loyalty should be to create the most efficient government possible. There are certain things that should be handled at the federal level.

Republican legislation across the country has been doing just that. Seriously......this is the first you've heard of this?

Cite examples, dumbass!

You can't because there are none.
Some Republicans Acknowledge Leveraging Voter ID Laws for Political Gain

Use the google machine.....it helps!

Look at your link! The New York Slime is about as reliable to report facts as a three-year old is to tell you who ate all of the cookies. You need to look at your sources. The Slime works for the DNC as a mouthpiece.
Sure goober.......the Pulitzer prize winning NY Times is less believable than Trump who has been proven to be caught in countless lie after lie. Why would you believe this?!? Because the liar is telling you to believe it.

I'd tell you how obviously pathetic that is....but, I think you actually know that already; you just don't care.

The NY Slime is proven to be correct about as often as a stopped clock.
I take the NYT keeps publishing stuff you don't want to read.

Donald Trump has roughly a 90% approval rating among Republican voters in this country. This AFTER he, and Republicans in Congress, passed a gigantic TAX CUT and windfall of cash targeted to Trump himself and the uber rich that crashed the economy 10 years ago. To do this, they INCREASED THE BUDGET DEFICIT to $1 trillion after we worked under the Obama Presidency to reduce it by over $1 trillion.
Trump Trillion-Dollar Budget Deficits Officially Begin This Week

In addition......they want to increase military spending AND build a stupid wall along the southern border that will not only cost billions to maintain, but, will have almost no effect on illegal immigration.

So, question is......are new Republicans the OPPOSITE of conservatives? When all is said and done, are the new Republicans not the party of 'tax and spend'.....but, 'borrow and spend and crash'? Is this what we can expect from Republicans moving forward?

It must be given almost the entire party has signed off on what they just did as a party. Remember, when we were recovering from the financial crisis they presided over (remember, a Republican was in office at the time of the crash)......every bit of stimulus had to be budget neutral for Obama?! Now......borrow......spend.....borrow.....spend. That is the new Republican Party; they truly are 'conservatives in name only'.
The uber rich did not crash the economy. The $1 trillion that you refer to under Obama was after he had raised and is of little significance since the debt ballooned. Real spending is what needs to be looked at. When understanding finances you must look at the balance sheet, not the budget. The budget increase you are speaking of is a projected increase at a certain point in time. Budget always get adjusted and tweaked. Debt is what needs to managed.

That's an extremely silly argument, bullwinkle. Essentially what you are saying is that home security measures are Soviet in influence.

Hundreds of billions?

You can't even come close to the correct figure! You are a joke!
Actually, when you take the amount it would take to build, add the amount it would take to maintain, the amount we would have to borrow, over the next 20 years.......yes, it winds up adding approaching $200 billion to the long term debt. Not to mention, it is a REALLY STUPID and ineffective way to stop border crossings that have been on the decrease for the last 18 years.
Arrests For Illegal Border Crossings Hit 46-Year Low

Not to mention.....Trump himself claims that crossings are at "all time lows", so why the **** would we need a border wall?!?! It is a really dumb way to waste money.

Illegals cost this country how many billions per year in fraud?

Your figures are a laughable as your reasoning.

You actually believed that BS???

JESUS you're stupid.

Cite examples, dumbass!

You can't because there are none.
Some Republicans Acknowledge Leveraging Voter ID Laws for Political Gain

Use the google machine.....it helps!

Look at your link! The New York Slime is about as reliable to report facts as a three-year old is to tell you who ate all of the cookies. You need to look at your sources. The Slime works for the DNC as a mouthpiece.
Sure goober.......the Pulitzer prize winning NY Times is less believable than Trump who has been proven to be caught in countless lie after lie. Why would you believe this?!? Because the liar is telling you to believe it.

I'd tell you how obviously pathetic that is....but, I think you actually know that already; you just don't care.

No. The New York Slimes keeps printing lies we all do not need to hear.

That's an extremely silly argument, bullwinkle. Essentially what you are saying is that home security measures are Soviet in influence.
Probably IS a silly argument, billy. But I do associate buffer walls with E Germany aka USSR. I know it worked for China a while back to keep armies out, but seems futile these days. Do you think the cost is worth it?

No. The New York Slimes keeps printing lies we all do not need to hear.
I see it as truths you don't want to hear.

Forum List

Back