New Proposed Laws Threaten Obama's 2012 Re-Election Prospects

Do you really think for a minute that Obama will stand idly by and allow a state to keep him off the ballot?

Obama is Commander in Chief of our armed forces. Lets say if Arizona were to try to keep him off the ballot. Obama could use the Army to round up all Arizonans on the pretext that they might be illegal. He could then demand to see the long form birth certificate of everyone in Arizona. Anyone who could not produce it would be sent to Mexico
uh, NO
you are insane if you actually believe that

i suggest RW actually learn something
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act

Last edited:
Do you really think for a minute that Obama will stand idly by and allow a state to keep him off the ballot?

Obama is Commander in Chief of our armed forces. Lets say if Arizona were to try to keep him off the ballot. Obama could use the Army to round up all Arizonans on the pretext that they might be illegal. He could then demand to see the long form birth certificate of everyone in Arizona. Anyone who could not produce it would be sent to Mexico
uh, NO

it's his fantasy. Ossiah the Hun raiding Arizona.

uh, NO

Posse Comitatus Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You are indeed an idiot if you do not believe that Obama would invade Arizona to keep the truth of his African birth from coming out. Obama does not recognize the Constitution anyway so what is to stop him from invading a state like Arizona that is full of lawless aliens?

Who really cares anyway. Arizona is full of illegals as it is. How else are we going to find out who belongs and who doesn't if we don't check their birth certificates? Of course only long forms count

Last edited:

uh, NO

You are indeed an idiot if you do not believe that Obama would invade Arizona to keep the truth of his African birth from coming out. Obama does not recognize the Constitution anyway so what is to stop him from invading a state like Arizona that is full of lawless aliens?

Who really cares anyway. Arizona is full of illegals as it is. How else are we going to find out who belongs and who doesn't if we don't check their birth certificates? Of course only long forms count
first off, dipshit, I'm not a birfer
but you are fucking INSANE

uh, NO

Note to board...

Idiot Divecon actually thinks this is a serious post. How long should I string him along?

No Obama hasn't presented his Birth Certificate to the public. What is your evidence he specifically did this and who exactly did he release it too specifically?

*sigh*

Would you like to see pictures of the thing? Here's one:

birth_certificate_2.jpg

No Obama hasn't presented his Birth Certificate to the public. What is your evidence he specifically did this and who exactly did he release it too specifically?

*sigh*

birth_certificate_2.jpg

That can't be real because a real one would have the seal on the top instead of on the right also the lettering would read left to right instead of up and down

Last edited:

*sigh*

birth_certificate_2.jpg

You won't listen to the facts from us, so maybe you'll listen to your uber-liberal pal TV prime-time Hardball host and ultra anti-birther/Obama supporter Chris Matthews explain why the short form you posted isn't worth the shit it's printed with.

Get it now, Einstein?

Last edited by a moderator:

Note to board...

Idiot Divecon actually thinks this is a serious post. How long should I string him along?
you remain the idiot

and not just in this thread, IDIOT

Note to board...

Sometimes, sarcasm is hard to note over the Internet.

For example, I used to think GSTarz was serious. Then I realized he's a liberal plant to make conservatives look stoopid.

Note to board...

For example, I used to think GSTarz was serious. Then I realized he's a liberal plant to make conservatives look stoopid.

I guess you are right. Expecting Divecon to understand sarcasm is asking a little too much of him. That is why he is so quick with the neg rep. It goes right over his head

Note to board...

I guess you are right. Expecting Divecon to understand sarcasm is asking a little too much of him. That is why he is so quick with the neg rep. It goes right over his head
you are a fucking idiot
you always have been

You won't listen to the facts from us, so maybe you'll listen to your uber-liberal pal TV prime-time Hardball host and ultra anti-birther/Obama supporter Chris Matthews explain why the short form you posted isn't worth the shit it's printed with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VTMWRpkVbI

Get it now, Einstein?

Nope, don't get it, because 1) Chris Matthews is not my "pal," and 2) that video does not show anything other than a few people discussing the Hawaiian Governor's recent effort to obtain more evidence in support of Obama's citizenship, and how the public may respond.

The birthers are the embodiment of moving the goal post. First, you say he's not a natural born citizen. Then you get evidence that he is, and you say it's fabricated. Then it's verified and you say that it's just not good enough to be "official" evidence. Like your own video established, that very same birth certificate that you insist isn't worth the paper it's printed on is what people would use to obtain a passport, or a job at the CIA. It's his birth certificate. It's real, and it's official. It proves that the President was born in the USA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VTMWRpkVbI

Get it now, Einstein?

Nope, don't get it, because 1) Chris Matthews is not my "pal," and 2) that video does not show anything other than a few people discussing the Hawaiian Governor's recent effort to obtain more evidence in support of Obama's citizenship, and how the public may respond.

The birthers are the embodiment of moving the goal post. First, you say he's not a natural born citizen. Then you get evidence that he is, and you say it's fabricated. Then it's verified and you say that it's just not good enough to be "official" evidence. Like your own video established, that very same birth certificate that you insist isn't worth the paper it's printed on is what people would use to obtain a passport, or a job at the CIA. It's his birth certificate. It's real, and it's official. It proves that the President was born in the USA.
Was that a official government picture you posted from Hawaii's Department of Health?

Last edited:
Was that a official government picture you posted from Hawaii's Department of Health?

See what I mean? Moving the goal post. There's no such thing as an official government picture of a person's birth certificate. This is insanity. The birthers keep dismissing evidence and deepening the conspiracy theory, and the President and other people keep stooping to their level to heap more and more evidence on the pile, which will never be accepted and will continually be dogmatically rejected.

One state can absolutely legally mandate a particular record from another state for any legal purpose provided that it has been ascertained that the record exists. It's essentially another form of subpoena power, and Hawaiian health department officials have stated categorically that they have seen Obama's long form birth certificate, therefore it exists, therefore any state can legally demand it as part of the federalist right of that state.

One state can require an individual present a document from another state. When a citizen orders a birth certificate from the State of Hawaii, they issue a short form. Another State cannot mandate what data is contained in that document. Which (IMHO) would be the crux of the legal challenge.

Now I think it's perfectly reasonable for a State to require a candidate to provide their state birth certification AND documentation showing that the parents were United States Citizens at the time of the candidates birth which could be through Naturalization papers or copies of the parents state birth certification. Not a problem as it doesn't have one state mandating the content of another states public acts, so I don't see a legal basis for striking such a law.

[DISCLAIMER: As a Republican, I have no problem with proposed laws like Maine's which would require ALL election candidates (President, Vice President, Senator, Governor, Congressman, State Legislature, etc...) to provide documentation that they meed eligibility requirements. No problem at all and I think it's long overdue. Writing a law targeted at one specific man though sticks of political hachery.]

>>>>

Now I think it's perfectly reasonable for a State to require a candidate to provide their state birth certification AND documentation showing that the parents were United States Citizens at the time of the candidates birth which could be through Naturalization papers or copies of the parents state birth certification. Not a problem as it doesn't have one state mandating the content of another states public acts, so I don't see a legal basis for striking such a law.

How is that "reasonable"? There's no requirement that a person's parents be citizens in order to be a natural born citizen. In fact, Obama's father was not a US citizen. It's also not reasonable to expect a person to have access to such records. I do not have any access to my parents' birth certificates. Hell, my father himself had difficulty enough getting his a few years back because he was born in Puerto Rico. And since I never really knew my birth mother, I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for hers if I wanted to find it. That's assuming that I'd legally be able to obtain copies. Some states, like HI, have privacy laws that prevent a person from receiving a copy of another person's birth certificate.

If I were to run for President one day, there is absolutely nothing accomplished by expecting me to have these documents. There's nothing reasonable about it.

One state can absolutely legally mandate a particular record from another state for any legal purpose provided that it has been ascertained that the record exists. It's essentially another form of subpoena power, and Hawaiian health department officials have stated categorically that they have seen Obama's long form birth certificate, therefore it exists, therefore any state can legally demand it as part of the federalist right of that state.

One state can require an individual present a document from another state. When a citizen orders a birth certificate from the State of Hawaii, they issue a short form. Another State cannot mandate what data is contained in that document. Which (IMHO) would be the crux of the legal challenge.

[DISCLAIMER: As a Republican, I have no problem with proposed laws like Maine's which would require ALL election candidates (President, Vice President, Senator, Governor, Congressman, State Legislature, etc...) to provide documentation that they meed eligibility requirements. No problem at all and I think it's long overdue. Writing a law targeted at one specific man though sticks of political hachery.]

>>>>

With respect, you're confused: yes, the state cannot mandate that the other state turn over a long form to the other state, but the state can mandate that the candidate acquire the long form from the state of their birth - in this case, Hawaii, which has categorically confirmed that it has one and can issue it to obama - who must then provide it to the state mandating the document to get on their ballot. The other states are not imposing this requirement on Hawaii, but rather imposing the mandate on the candidates. if the candidates choose not to comply, nothing happens to them except that they don't get on the ballot in that state. It's all completely legal and constitutional for a state in the United States, a federalist, representative republic, to impose this mandate on a candidate running in their state. And if Obama cannot turn one over that stands up to expert analysis, he's screwed. Plain and simple.

There's no requirement that a person's parents be citizens in order to be a natural born citizen. In fact, Obama's father was not a US citizen.

Sorry, but the preponderance of evidence and SCOTUS ruling seems to favor vattel, and that states that both parents be US citizens. Writings between the founding fathers have been instrumental in making that decision. There is some ambiguity, but to say there is nothing to the issue is simply wrong. besides, we're putting the cart before the horse; we need to see what Obama is hiding first. Everything is speculation until he stops his paranoid Nixonian secrecy and simply turns over his records, which obama continues to fight in court on the public dime to keep from the public that is, in essence, paying his lawyers.

See what I mean? Moving the goal post. There's no such thing as an official government picture of a person's birth certificate. This is insanity. The birthers keep dismissing evidence and deepening the conspiracy theory, and the President and other people keep stooping to their level to heap more and more evidence on the pile, which will never be accepted and will continually be dogmatically rejected.

Hawaii has never ever mentioned the internet pictured COLB in any official Hawaii Department Of Health statement. The Hawaii Dept Of Health has never verified it as authentic in any government statement. Those are the facts. We don't know where that internet COLB image you posted came from.

Forum List

Back