New progressive enery idea!

Reality?? reality says your post is irrelevant? these weren't used tampons,but humans that's the reality.

To a progressive, the unborn are worth less than a tampon. In fact, they are worse than a tampon because a tampon can be used by the collective for a good purpose. At least progressives have now found a somewhat good purpose for the unborn.

Just remember, it's not a human being until the unborn pass out of the mother's womb and the birth fairy waves her magic wand over them in order to make them human.

View attachment 29763

It amazes me that what seem to be relatively intelligent people try and make illogical excuses one ofter the other like how its not human until its born, Its almost like they will say anything rather than what is really happening,is that a self protecting rationalization,for admitting that they in fact are willing to kill a child,or their little heads would blow up?
Human and human being, especially person, are not the same things. It requires higher-level thinking so don't worry your tiny little mind.

Reality?? reality says your post is irrelevant? these weren't used tampons,but humans that's the reality.

To a progressive, the unborn are worth less than a tampon. In fact, they are worse than a tampon because a tampon can be used by the collective for a good purpose. At least progressives have now found a somewhat good purpose for the unborn.

Just remember, it's not a human being until the unborn pass out of the mother's womb and the birth fairy waves her magic wand over them in order to make them human.

View attachment 29763

It amazes me that what seem to be relatively intelligent people try and make illogical excuses one ofter the other like how its not human until its born, Its almost like they will say anything rather than what is really happening,is that a self protecting rationalization,for admitting that they in fact are willing to kill a child,or their little heads would blow up?

This is genocide 101.

In order to justify killing, the first step is to dehumanize them. This is because people have a conscience, or as progressives would probably say they are "sentimental". So in order to take the fist step in this process, you must equate the targeted population as beneath you in order to be exploited at your own whim.

This can be seen throughout history. The slaves in the America were equated with glorified apes, the Jews in Germany were equated with vermin, and those who are not Muslim are equated with pigs and apes as infidels etc.. Today, the modern progressive does the same with the unborn. They are not the unborn, they are a "fetus", a glob of worthless flesh like your appendix.

However, I dare say that if they were incinerating appendix's that no one would protest this. Deep down were know the truth, so the rationalization can only be taken so far.

Last edited:

View attachment 29763

Human and human being, especially person, are not the same things. It requires higher-level thinking so don't worry your tiny little mind.

I'm glad that I meet your criterea for considering me human. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

View attachment 29763

Bwhahahahahaha ya ok keep that close its working great.

The rationalizations grow in their retardation,thanks for reinforcing that fact.

I'm glad that I meet your criterea [sic] for considering me human.
You probably don't...

Last edited:

The rationalizations grow in their retardation,thanks for reinforcing that fact.
What's irrational is not being able to tell the difference between the three, or being unwilling to? You irrational position is noted.

What's irrational is not being able to tell the difference between the three, or being unwilling to? You irrational position is noted.

Oh please enlighten the masses on the difference.

So what are we 1/2 human at one time,a bite of goldfish,perhaps some yellow Lab for a few weeks?

I'm glad that I meet your criterea [sic] for considering me human.
You probably don't...

So you would agree with progressives such as George Bernard Shaw?

We should have a panel of enlightened people like yourself decide whether people should live or die?

Sit on their asses along with republicans, copy and paste nonsense without spell check

Wrong.

I'm not a republican, I stood while typing this, I did not copy and past, and I did have spell check.

Somehow spell check did not flag the title.

Forum List

Back