New Pots and Pans

I need a new set of pots and pans with tight fitting lids. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on it. What do recommend?

Mauviel is always a good choice.

img57c.jpg

I can't begin to justify any where in my brain purchasing Mauviel. Hell, I can't identify any justification for purchasing Le Creuset.

The Wife and I have two pieces of Le Creuset.
The Oval roaster which we paid around $400 for and the oval fry pan which was $280.
It's by far the best cookware we own.

I love Le Creuset. I just cannot justify purchasing it.

I need a new set of pots and pans with tight fitting lids. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on it. What do recommend?

img57c.jpg

I can't begin to justify any where in my brain purchasing Mauviel. Hell, I can't identify any justification for purchasing Le Creuset.

Buy top quality in the pans/pots/roasters you use the most.
Go half ass on the others.
Thats how the Wife and I work. A good roaster is gold as well as a good fry pan.
A pot to heat some bullshit doesnt need to be top of the line.

img57c.jpg

The Oval roaster which we paid around $400 for and the oval fry pan which was $280.

Like I said in a later post.
Buy the good stuff in what you use the most and go half ass in the rest.

img57c.jpg

We bought the roaster for yard bird and beef and the oval fry pan for blackening large fish fillets.
We love those dishes so it's worth it.

I bought a set of Food Network cookware a few years back at Kohls. It's basically Calphalon.

Food Network™ 10-pc. Hard-Anodized Nonstick Aluminum Cookware Set

Good quality. Honestly I use cast iron most of the time these days, but this is good cookware for a decent price.

I've got a few Calphalon pans and they work quite well.

You can get a pretty nice set for around $260 that has everything you need.
Hell,the membership is worth their meats and seafood alone.
You can get a prime packer brisket for $60 bucks!!!

Ok. Crazy question. Do you have to buy all of that meat at once or can you get smaller amounts?

You can buy whatever amount you want.
The butchershop is beyond belief!!! If you love meat or seafood ya need to check it out.
I'm a food snob and I'm shocked at the quality for the price!!!
They'll let you walk around and check out the prices without a membership....but I promise you'll turn around and go back to the desk and sign up and circle back around.

The Wife and I turned up our nose for years when it came to Costco because you really dont save much money on household items........but there are things that make it well worth your while.

Hell they have a places around here called 10 box which is ten percent above wholesale. Ribeye steaks for four dollars a pound, got a Prime rib roast for same price per pound..Pots and pans the cost should reflect the quality you need to last a lifetime so it depends how old you are and how much you spend..I've have the same pots and pans for twenty five years.Did get a new pressure cooker for canning.

Nice thing about these is they don’t leave any scratches and you don’t need a ton of muscle power. I use them on everything you can think of.

Nice thing about these is they don’t leave any scratches and you don’t need a ton of muscle power. I use them on everything you can think of.
I use them also and they do work wonders I have heavy water so it really stains he pans when I make heavy isotope water.

Disir
Go to your local grocer and check the price of a Prime Brisket in the 12 to 14 lb range.
........then check your local Costco.
What is your cut for the heavy promo?

Whats your cut for the heavy sucking action of your vacuum lips?
And will you replace the chrome on my trailer hitch?
You don't have chrome on that new truck bumper that's galvanized plastic...

Who said anything about my bumper? It has a lifetime warranty unless I wreck it. Or you suck off the industrial coating,whichever comes first.
The ball on the other hand....keep your lips off my ball!!!!

Disir
Go to your local grocer and check the price of a Prime Brisket in the 12 to 14 lb range.

Who said anything about my bumper? It has a lifetime warranty unless I wreck it. Or you suck off the industrial coating,whichever comes first.
Again don't ride out on a plain a negativity the finish will fall off...

I’m sorry, but that reminded me of this on live pd last night. Wish I could embed here, the doorbell molester, I mean the doorbell licker. Lol
Liveleak.com - Doorbell licker on Live PD
Here it is

Disir

Disir

Again don't ride out on a plain a negativity the finish will fall off...

If ya made any sense you might have a good response.

Forum List

Back