New Pots and Pans

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
I need a new set of pots and pans with tight fitting lids. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on it. What do recommend?

You can get a pretty nice set for around $260 that has everything you need.
Hell,the membership is worth their meats and seafood alone.
You can get a prime packer brisket for $60 bucks!!!

Check out Pampered Chef. Their stuff is expensive, but I still have non-stick cookware after years of use. Every other brand of non-stick cookware I've had wore out within a year.

For more expensive cookware, I would go with Le Creuset - I love the enamel covered cash iron for cooking. And it lasts forever!

You can get a pretty nice set for around $260 that has everything you need.
Hell,the membership is worth their meats and seafood alone.
You can get a prime packer brisket for $60 bucks!!!

Ok. Crazy question. Do you have to buy all of that meat at once or can you get smaller amounts?

I need a new set of pots and pans with tight fitting lids. I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on it. What do recommend?

Mauviel is always a good choice.

img57c.jpg

img57c.jpg

I can't begin to justify any where in my brain purchasing Mauviel. Hell, I can't identify any justification for purchasing Le Creuset.

Yep...
And impossible to season unlike cast iron or carbon steel.

I have a lot of De-Buyer cookware from france(yes I'm holding my nose)and it kicks ass!!
While it's quite expensive it'll last a lifetime.
de Buyer Mineral "B" Fry Pan

Ordered a Field the other day for $160 and still waiting for it to show up.
The Field Company - Smoother, Lighter Cast Iron Skillets

Stargazer is also an up and coming cast iron pan.
Home | Stargazer Cast Iron

If you can find the old cast iron you'll see the difference between a Lodge and say a Griswold or Wagner.

These new cast pans as in the Field and Stargazer are bringing back the old quality.

img57c.jpg

I can't begin to justify any where in my brain purchasing Mauviel. Hell, I can't identify any justification for purchasing Le Creuset.

The Wife and I have two pieces of Le Creuset.
The Oval roaster which we paid around $400 for and the oval fry pan which was $280.
It's by far the best cookware we own.

Forum List

Back