New Poll Shows Trump Down by 3% Nationally

Once again you are denying the reality that the most compliant, desperate people are earth are brought in by Wall Street CEOs to slave away for shit money.
You really are lost.
Or just abysmally stupid, even for a Nazi.

So given margin of error a virtual tie.
In my entire office everyone except one guy now agrees trumps a joke. My dad sees it and my brother and my boating buddies and poker buddies.

Trump has lost a lot of support I'm just being honest.

That bad feeling us liberals had in between the two conventions is gone.

We still got to get out the vote but the white house Senate and Scotus is all ours.

Just like bush 2 we're going to get 2 Scotus picks. I say 2 young anti gun pro gay pro abortion female black athiest and muslim judges

Her support is mostly minorities and educated whites.

Minorities = Welfare and Food Stamp recipients kept there by Trespassers, Business Visas and Off-Shoring
Educated whites = Trustifarians and businesses that hunger for...(see above definition of minorities)

Anything else, Ace?
I see you are a typical Trump voter, racist to the core.
I see you are a typical idiot libtard repeating shit you do not understand.

You fucking Nazi.
Whatever you say you racist piece of shit.

Once again you are denying the reality that the most compliant, desperate people are earth are brought in by Wall Street CEOs to slave away for shit money.
You really are lost.
When the fuck did Republicans become so whiny? For decades you guys were all about picking yourself up by your bootstraps. Suddenly you're worried about people not being able to get by.

OMFG!! The Obama/Clinton/DNC media have pronounced Trump DEAD.!! They're celebrating and dancing on his grave.

Again.

We are being told : HE CAN'T WIN!!! He's mentally unstable. He hates babies!!! He drowned a puppy!! He wants to rape his own daughter!! He hates gold star families!! He's unfit for office!! He hates Muslims!! He hates Mexicans!!! He hates women!! He ass raped a little baby!!!!!!! HE CAN'T WIN!!

Yawn......I've seen this movie before......

:cuckoo:
You forgot he dodged the draft

So given margin of error a virtual tie.
In my entire office everyone except one guy now agrees trumps a joke. My dad sees it and my brother and my boating buddies and poker buddies.

Trump has lost a lot of support I'm just being honest.

That bad feeling us liberals had in between the two conventions is gone.

We still got to get out the vote but the white house Senate and Scotus is all ours.

Just like bush 2 we're going to get 2 Scotus picks. I say 2 young anti gun pro gay pro abortion female black athiest and muslim judges
Funny, in my office it's EXACTLY the opposite and the one person who "hates" Trump isn't going to vote.
And I'm in NY.

I hate conversing with "sound bite" morons.
Fucking sheep.
IT's like wading through mud, smelly skanky mud.
You just know this Ace moron is Googling feverishly to try and deny what's going on.
I'm expecting La Raza Links any moment.
Well have this one loaded when he does come back then.

Is There a STEM Worker Shortage?

While employers argue that there are not enough workers with technical skills, most prior research has found little evidence that such workers are in short supply. This report uses the latest Census Bureau data available to examine the science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) fields. Consistent with other research, the findings show that the country has more than twice as many workers with STEM degrees as there are STEM jobs. Also consistent with other research, we find only modest levels of wage growth for such workers for more than a decade. Both employment and wage data indicate there is no shortage of STEM workers in the United States.

• Using the most common definition of STEM jobs, total STEM employment in 2012 was 5.3 million workers (immigrant and native), but there are 12.1 million STEM degree holders (immigrant and native).
  • Only one-third of native-born Americans with an undergraduate STEM degree holding a job actually work in a STEM occupation.
  • There are more than five million native-born Americans with STEM undergraduate degrees working in non-STEM occupations: 1.5 million with engineering degrees, half a million with technology degrees, 400,000 with math degrees, and 2.6 million with science degrees.
  • An additional 1.2 million natives with STEM degrees are not working — unemployed or out of the labor force in 2012.
  • Despite the economic downturn, Census Bureau data show that, between 2007 and 2012, about 700,000 new immigrants who have STEM degrees were allowed to settle in the country, yet at the same time, total STEM employment grew by only about 500,000.
  • Of these new immigrants with STEM degrees, only a little more than a third took a STEM job and about the same share took a non-STEM job. The rest were not working in 2012.
  • Overall, less than half of immigrants with STEM degrees work in STEM jobs. In particular, just 23 percent of all immigrants with engineering degrees work as engineers.
  • In total, 1.6 million immigrants with STEM degrees worked outside of a STEM field and 563,000 were not working.
  • The supply of STEM workers is not just limited to those with STEM degrees. Nearly one-third of the nation's STEM workers do not have an undergraduate STEM degree.
  • Wage trends are one of the best measures of labor demand. If STEM workers are in short supply, wages should be increasing rapidly. But wage data from multiple sources show little growth over the last 12 years.
  • Real hourly wages (adjusted for inflation) grew on average just 0.7 percent a year from 2000 to 2012 for STEM workers, and annual wages grew even less — 0.4 percent a year. Wage growth is very modest for most subcategories of engineers and technology workers.

Minorities = Welfare and Food Stamp recipients kept there by Trespassers, Business Visas and Off-Shoring
Educated whites = Trustifarians and businesses that hunger for...(see above definition of minorities)

Anything else, Ace?
I see you are a typical Trump voter, racist to the core.
I see you are a typical idiot libtard repeating shit you do not understand.

You fucking Nazi.
Whatever you say you racist piece of shit.

You really are lost.
When the fuck did Republicans become so whiny? For decades you guys were all about picking yourself up by your bootstraps. Suddenly you're worried about people not being able to get by.
I'm not a Republican...I fucking HATE Republicans.
I'm not a Democrat...I fucking HATE Democrats.
I'm an American and a HUMAN BEING and I research the facts BEHIND the sound bites.

Last edited:
Here's Nate Silver, boy genius, about Trump.......

161823_c.png

Forum List

Back