New Poll Shows Trump Down by 3% Nationally

So given margin of error a virtual tie.
In my entire office everyone except one guy now agrees trumps a joke. My dad sees it and my brother and my boating buddies and poker buddies.

Trump has lost a lot of support I'm just being honest.

That bad feeling us liberals had in between the two conventions is gone.

We still got to get out the vote but the white house Senate and Scotus is all ours.

Just like bush 2 we're going to get 2 Scotus picks. I say 2 young anti gun pro gay pro abortion female black athiest and muslim judges
Funny, in my office it's EXACTLY the opposite and the one person who "hates" Trump isn't going to vote.
And I'm in NY.
I'm impressed with the people in my office. Only 1 Republican conservative in my office. Nice guy but so brainwashed by rush and fox.
Rush and Fox...feh!

In my entire office everyone except one guy now agrees trumps a joke. My dad sees it and my brother and my boating buddies and poker buddies.

We still got to get out the vote but the white house Senate and Scotus is all ours.

Just like bush 2 we're going to get 2 Scotus picks. I say 2 young anti gun pro gay pro abortion female black athiest and muslim judges
Funny, in my office it's EXACTLY the opposite and the one person who "hates" Trump isn't going to vote.
And I'm in NY.
I haven't come across one person in my office who supports Trump. Out of the people I know who do support Trump, zero to them have a Bachelors Degree.

Of course not...you probably work with a bunch of elitist snobs who rely on cheap labor.
Incorrect. I work in a very diverse office with salaries ranging from about $30-140k a year. Not one Trump supporter, at least publicly.
Keyword publicly.
It's nice that you consider the janitors and secretaries as co-workers.
I presume you make closer to 140K.
Can you imagine what would happen to the janitors and secretaries if they admitted to the snobs that they were going to vote for Trump?
What kind of a chump are you?
Well the janitors are immigrants and the secretaries are millenials so I'd be floored if any are voting for Trump.

And I'm in NY.
I haven't come across one person in my office who supports Trump. Out of the people I know who do support Trump, zero to them have a Bachelors Degree.
I have a Master's Degree and Bill Gates fucked me up the ass.
Did he use lube or was it like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
More like a roasted crowbar.
After all, all non-Indians are stupid; Gates says it every chance he gets.
I work with India every day. Let's say I don't agree with Gates.

And I'm in NY.
If everyone in my office said they were voting trump I just wouldn't admit it. Imagine having to defend hillary with everyone screaming Benghazi at you.

Do you think trump will win NY? Bloomberg says no

And I'm in NY.

Of course not...you probably work with a bunch of elitist snobs who rely on cheap labor.
Incorrect. I work in a very diverse office with salaries ranging from about $30-140k a year. Not one Trump supporter, at least publicly.
Keyword publicly.
Can you imagine what would happen to the janitors and secretaries if they admitted to the snobs that they were going to vote for Trump?
Well the janitors are immigrants and the secretaries are millenials so I'd be floored if any are voting for Trump.
Me too!
Are they Immigrants or Trespassers?
Immigrants I don't mind.
Business Visas and Trespassers I mind.

Keyword publicly.
Me too!
Immigrants I don't mind.
These people are all in India and most of their work is India based, very little offshoring involved. They are all very nice people but they don't like taking direction from non-Indians. I also have a difficult time understanding them after 5 years of working with them, except for the women.

Keyword publicly.
Me too!
Immigrants I don't mind.
These people are all in India and most of their work is India based, very little offshoring involved. They are all very nice people but they don't like taking direction from non-Indians. I also have a difficult time understanding them after 5 years of working with them, except for the women.
I agree we should import all the smart Indian programmers and doctors we can. When it comes to talent we shouldn't descriminate just to protect American programmers. Yes it brings wages down but doesn't it help take Indians out of poverty?

I feel conflicted in this. As a liberal I care about poor people but I must admit I care about poor Americans more than I do poor foreigners

And I'm in NY.
If everyone in my office said they were voting trump I just wouldn't admit it. Imagine having to defend hillary with everyone screaming Benghazi at you.

Do you think trump will win NY? Bloomberg says no
"3% of Americans want Bloomberg to run for President"...Bloomberg?
Bloomberg's ego makes Trump look like an autistic girl scout; Bloom is pure scum.

Keyword publicly.
Me too!
Immigrants I don't mind.
I agree with most of your statement, BUT...are they doing the IT work for your office?
If so, THAT IS Off-shoring.
Indians are amazingly racist.
By the way, when they say "Yes, yes", it means, "I heard you, I know what you meant, you're a non-Indian asshole."
When they say "Yes, yes, yes", it means, "I heard you, I know what you meant, good idea."

Keyword publicly.
Me too!
Immigrants I don't mind.
I agree we should import all the smart Indian programmers and doctors we can. When it comes to talent we shouldn't descriminate just to protect American programmers. Yes it brings wages down but doesn't it help take Indians out of poverty?

I feel conflicted in this. As a liberal I care about poor people but I must admit I care about poor Americans more than I do poor foreigners
Find me a smart Indian programmer willing to accept the shit money and working conditions Business Visas experience.
I'll wait.
Doctors? Yeah, all of a sudden the only competent physicians on Earth come from India...I'll pass on that one.
Fucking globalists.

Keyword publicly.
Me too!
Immigrants I don't mind.

Find me a smart Indian programmer willing to accept the shit money and working conditions Business Visas experience.
I'll wait.
Doctors? Yeah, all of a sudden the only competent physicians on Earth come from India...I'll pass on that one.
Fucking globalists.
No one minds globalization until it hurts them.

Me too!
Immigrants I don't mind.

I'll wait.
Fucking globalists.
No one minds globalization until it hurts them.
I've always minded globalization because it's ALWAYS hurt people.
I am anti-Human Abuse.

Keyword publicly.
Me too!
Immigrants I don't mind.
I agree with most of your statement, BUT...are they doing the IT work for your office?
If so, THAT IS Off-shoring.
Indians are amazingly racist.
By the way, when they say "Yes, yes", it means, "I heard you, I know what you meant, you're a non-Indian asshole."
When they say "Yes, yes, yes", it means, "I heard you, I know what you meant, good idea."
No, they are mostly recruiters and recruitment support filling positions in India. Most of the positions are in support of the client's business in India. And they say, "sure, sure" when they are asked to do something and they have no intention of doing it.

Forum List

Back