New poll shows strong anti-Arab sentiment among Israeli Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noble but unrealistic and dangerous.
So the Lebanese occupation by Syria doesn’t count.

I hadn't realised Hezbollah had an enclave in the south of Lebanon, bordering on Israel, till I watched a BBC documentary about it.
And not one peep from the Jew Hating media.

Anti semitism on the rise in Britain. Worryingly so.
The world is not supposed to love Jews.
I know the more you guys attack my faith I love you less and less. Keep up the good work.

So the Lebanese occupation by Syria doesn’t count.

I hadn't realised Hezbollah had an enclave in the south of Lebanon, bordering on Israel, till I watched a BBC documentary about it.

I know the more you guys attack my faith I love you less and less. Keep up the good work.
Like I care; your religion sends us to hell.

Not sure where you got that idea from but it isn’t relevant to the two points I have made in this thread.

Often times we meet our destiny on the path we take to avoid it.

Maybe if Israel annexes Area C and invests in its Arab communities with he same zeal as it does its Jewish community, the situation might improve without forced expulsions.

The "situation" will improve for whom? For the Arab Palestinians who will be able to avail themselves to full Israeli civil law while continuing their "right" to "resist"?!

I am NOT suggesting that forced expulsion is the go-to move here. I'm suggesting, in light of the fact that its been a hundred years and Arabs are still intent on killing Jews, and getting financial support from the government for killing Jews, there may not be a better solution than to separate the combatants. In the end, it might be the far more humane thing to do.

And how would you do it? Who would you expel and where would they go?

Simple. Live in peace - stay. "Resist" - leave.

Their choice, after all.

Why do you think it is any harder than that?

You mean the Palestinians should love the Jews taking over their land. The settlements are illegal. They also should love the Jews fencing them in and bombing them, and doing everything to cause a fight. They are merely shooting targets for the IDF.

Maybe if Israel annexes Area C and invests in its Arab communities with he same zeal as it does its Jewish community, the situation might improve without forced expulsions.

The "situation" will improve for whom? For the Arab Palestinians who will be able to avail themselves to full Israeli civil law while continuing their "right" to "resist"?!

I am NOT suggesting that forced expulsion is the go-to move here. I'm suggesting, in light of the fact that its been a hundred years and Arabs are still intent on killing Jews, and getting financial support from the government for killing Jews, there may not be a better solution than to separate the combatants. In the end, it might be the far more humane thing to do.

Their choice, after all.

You mean the Palestinians should love the Jews taking over their land. The settlements are illegal. They also should love the Jews fencing them in and bombing them, and doing everything to cause a fight. They are merely shooting targets for the IDF.

If the land was conquered it is no longer theirs. Unless you believe that Texas and Cali still belong to Mexico.

Their choice, after all.

If the land was conquered it is no longer theirs. Unless you believe that Texas and Cali still belong to Mexico.

You sound like you might believe Germany was right to invade Poland. Thievery is not condoned.

Their choice, after all.

You sound like you might believe Germany was right to invade Poland. Thievery is not condoned.
Tell that to the rest of the Arab world constantly at war.

Their choice, after all.

Victors tell history. Germany was right until they lost. You need to grow up.

Their choice, after all.

Tell that to the rest of the Arab world constantly at war.

Islam sort of preaches that. Does it not?

Not sure where you got that idea from but it isn’t relevant to the two points I have made in this thread.

Shouldn't you be on some sort of existentialist thread?

Their choice, after all.

Speaking of thievery, the Third Reich robbed the Jews blind. Some of the spoils went toward funding the German war effort.

Their choice, after all.

since this is not about WWII, Judea declared war on Germany in 1933. Financial sanctions.

Speaking of thievery, the Third Reich robbed the Jews blind. Some of the spoils went toward funding the German war effort.

This was Penelope's best post ever. Empty.

Their choice, after all.

This is not about WWII, but Judea declared war on Germany in 1933. Financial sanctions.

Their choice, after all.

This is not about WWII, but Judea declared war on Germany in 1933. Financial sanctions.

Yawn.

Their choice, after all.

Judea declared war? LMAO. Do tell.

Yawn.

In point of fact, the Nazi anti-Jewish boycott was supported by the regime, with Hermann Göring stating that "I shall employ the police, and without mercy, wherever German people are hurt, but I refuse to turn the police into a guard for Jewish stores". --- This was in 1933. Penelope is dumber than a box of rocks.

Yawn.

In point of fact, the Nazi anti-Jewish boycott was supported by the regime, with Hermann Göring stating that "I shall employ the police, and without mercy, wherever German people are hurt, but I refuse to turn the police into a guard for Jewish stores". --- This was in 1933. Penelope is dumber than a box of rocks.

No you are. Its obvious the jews started the war.

Yawn.

What war? LMAO. Maybe you should read a history book instead of burning them.

Shouldn't you be on some sort of existentialist thread?
That’s your thing. I’m into confronting reality.

Yawn.

Spice it up a bit, Penny; why don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back